I sent this email to T-Mobile today....

prostock19

Reaction score
My name is Matthew Mello. Alot of my Deaf friends are getting the impression that the T-Mobile Sidekick has unlimited data. I am curious, if you are going to make a Deaf Package for the numerous Deaf people that use your T-Mobile sidekick, consisting of high or unlimited data and no or limited free voice time. If you become more Deaf friendly, I think that more Deaf would use your product. I, as a hearing person, will be using your product as soon at my current contract ends with Verizon and I will have the ability to transfer my phone number, which I have had for MANY years, to your service.

Sincerely
Matthew Mello
Deaf Advocate

What does everyone think?

go ahead - but I wouldnt recommend T - mobile for hearing uses - I heard so many bad things about it from my hearing friends... I dont know if anyone here has use the phone part of the side kick though...... I am sure if you just use the text/tty part then it would be cool but dont get a phone with them!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
go ahead - but I wouldnt recommend T - mobile for hearing uses - I heard so many bad things about it from my hearing friends... I dont know if anyone here has use the phone part of the side kick though...... I am sure if you just use the text/tty part then it would be cool but dont get a phone with them!!!
I don't want to pay for 2 bills, carry a phone and a pager, etc etc etc.

Im planning to get the sidekick myself and i agree all in one helps a headache go away!

claps.gif
Matt!! i have sidekick but heard about add color screen on sidekick soon..

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
claps.gif
Matt!! i have sidekick but heard about add color screen on sidekick soon..
we'll see. I can't buy to november the earliest. That is when I can keep my Verizon phone number. My verizon contract ends...umm...around complcated's bday i think in april.

Yeah, sound good. go ahead to send these letter to t-mobile. let wait and hear from you to receive the message from T-Mobile in future.. let me know asap :thumb: wish you the best and Luck!

did you read the small statements on the paper... you only get unlimited data for one year then after that pay if over limit amount of use... just let ya know...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
did you read the small statements on the paper... you only get unlimited data for one year then after that pay if over limit amount of use... just let ya know...
I know that. THat is why I wrote the letter. Get a "Deaf Package"

Originally posted by prostock19
I know that. THat is why I wrote the letter. Get a "Deaf Package"
yeah i agree on that... if they do get a deaf package... hello sidekick my lover...lol

Back