I sent this email to T-Mobile today....

Rock on! That's awsome.

I think it'd have more of an impact if everyone in this forum e-mailed t-mobile to see if they could make a "deaf package."

I think it'd have more of an impact if everyone in this forum e-mailed t-mobile to see if they could make a "deaf package."

Just e-mailed them

Hello, my name is Ashley, and I am deaf. Many of my friends use your T-Mobile Sidekick, although most of the services provided by the Sidekick are created for people without a hearing disability, such as high or unlimited voice time. I was wondering if you will be making a plan for deaf people with low or no unlimited voice time, and high or unlimited data. There are a lot of deaf people who use your product, and I'm sure they will be more pleased if you make a plan for deaf people. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely
Ashley

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
Just e-mailed them

Hello, my name is Ashley, and I am deaf. Many of my friends use your T-Mobile Sidekick, although most of the services provided by the Sidekick are created for people without a hearing disability, such as high or unlimited voice time. I was wondering if you will be making a plan for deaf people with low or no unlimited voice time, and high or unlimited data. There are a lot of deaf people who use your product, and I'm sure they will be more pleased if you make a plan for deaf people. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely
Ashley
Great Idea Lil :D

Everyone, continue the email pressure. WE can do more with greater numbers.

Originally posted by prostock19
Great Idea Lil :D

Everyone, continue the email pressure. WE can do more with greater numbers.

I probably would, only if I knew the email address... does anyone? heh.... me :doh:

Back