I need attention so I'm going to create drama right here!

Going to make a cherry pie. With vanilla icecream, of course.

I need attention so I'm starting my very own "drama post." :fruit: Actually, I have no paranoid thoughts, and I don't even have any complaints. :lol:

So, who wants pie? Chocolate with whipped cream! :D

i will sacrafice skinny jeans for pie. i've never had it

i will sacrafice skinny jeans for pie. i've never had it

never... had... pie??? :shock:

Actually Pie is over rated... unless it's a boston cream pie! Oh lord my ex could make a good Boston Cream Pie!!! :drool:

Never once had pie. my older sister said that my mother stopped being happy after i was born and thus never cooked pie ever again.

Never! I wish you were here so that I could take you over to the House of Pies. So many flavors that it's almost impossible to choose.

I have chocolate peanut butter ice cream. And chocolate syrup!

I think you may win though, Dixie :)

Ha ha ha! That's funny. Winn Dixie. Ice Cream. Get it? Or am I the only wierd one here to make that connection?:P

Never! I wish you were here so that I could take you over to the House of Pies. So many flavors that it's almost impossible to choose.

There is no such thing as bad pie or bad ice cream!

I like that key lime pie yogurt. I do dip graham crackers in it. :)

Mmmm, meringue. I haven't had that in ages.

Going to make a cherry pie. With vanilla icecream, of course.

Oh my goodness, I'm going to cry. I love cherry pie but just got my braces on so I can't have solid food for a while. :tears::tears:

Wait a minute.... cherry pie soup sounds mildly appealing. :hmm:

Oh my goodness, I'm going to cry. I love cherry pie but just got my braces on so I can't have solid food for a while. :tears::tears:

Wait a minute.... cherry pie soup sounds mildly appealing. :hmm:

i couldn't eat for 2 days after i got mine taken off

Back