I need attention so I'm going to create drama right here!

Groan. This made me soooo hungry.

I took a break from shopping online and made two eggs, a bit of leftover sausage and toast.

I had no sweeties to try. That is some very sad drama. No sweets. boo
Wishing I had a Black Cow drink. This must be remedied! From now on I will do the shopping. Silly husband buys eggplants and squash.
:)

I saw "Adult Chocolate Milk" in the liquor store the other day if anybody wants some. In a glass milk jug, no less. :lol:

Adult chocolate milk and key lime pie-different for say breakfast!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!:dance2:

WANT EVERYTHING!
gimme all your GOODIES and no one gets hurt!:smash:

there, I added some drama:giggle:

but I also do like apple, and sweet potato and ANYTHING chocolate...

Coconut chocolate cream pie. Yummy

Finally, someone mentions something I don't like... I think I gained 10lbs just reading this thread. :(

Oh, what the heck, I made some cookies in another thread. I brought them here to share. Heath crunch cookies with Caramel swirls.

I might have to pull a "drphil" and fingerspell while swimming just to take off the extra weight.

Do my fingers look fat to you? :giggle: :laugh2:

Hope your "fingers" aren't classified as being "obese" Cheetah. On second thoughts better "check your toes"-okay?

Recommend a session of Fingerspelling while swimming any time but with one proviso-stop when you hit the "edge of the pool to turn around"-foot kicking! 50 laps( 25 meter pool) exhilarating! Even my friend Bottesini approves. Friends in "high places"!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back