I need attention so I'm going to create drama right here!

Is anyone up for peanut butter stuffed pretzel nuggets? Yum times one million.

Is anyone up for peanut butter stuffed pretzel nuggets? Yum times one million.

Did you get those at Trader Joe's? Shit. Hide them!

Seriously, I have a problem. I've had to go to treatment centers for snackaholism. I like the hard stuff (with a soft creamy center).

Seriously, I have a problem. I've had to go to treatment centers for snackaholism. I like the hard stuff (with a soft creamy center).

Kroger has a store brand that is pretty danged tasty! I love crunchy foods.

No, we don't have Trader Joe's around here. We bought these from Walmart. They just started carrying them
I will always have a few of those. They are killer! I like the cheddar ones, too.
I've not seen the cheddar ones, but I agree the peanut butter ones rock my socks! The added benefit is they are a healthy snack for my diabetes.
Kroger has a store brand that is pretty danged tasty! I love crunchy foods.
Apparently Walmart has got a brand that is competing directly with Kmart's brand.

But man those things are AWESOME!!

Now, I want some chocolate covered pretzels. hmmm.....

Sallylou, when I first saw your thread heading, I thought you were going to throw tantrums.

Now this thread is making my sweet tooth throwing tantrums!

Tantrums drain energy. Life is short. Eat a lot of pie. :D

Tantrums drain energy. Life is short. Eat a lot of pie. :D

Tomorrow, I hope to go to Baker's Square and eat free pie, for Pie Rush Wednesday. :)

And Criminal Minds season premiere is tomorrow! Couldn't think of a better day.

Free pie? Sweet! I wish that we had free pie day around here. Enjoy!

I must admit that I bought a pot pie (no pot though haha) made from apples. It was 59 cents and it was super good. How weird is that? It was in the same area as the beef or chicken pot pies that my husband favors.

Wait! Was that an Apple Pot Pie??? Grab! It was worth buying again. Especially with a dab of vanilla bean ice cream on it fresh from the toaster oven.

Sooo, has anyone else ever tried a thin sliver of cheddar cheese on warm apple pie or is that just a Southern thing?

I've never heard of Apple Pot Pie, but I've heard of Apple Pie.

I'm southern, but no, I've never tried cheese on my apple pie.

I must admit that I bought a pot pie (no pot though haha) made from apples. It was 59 cents and it was super good. How weird is that? It was in the same area as the beef or chicken pot pies that my husband favors.

Wait! Was that an Apple Pot Pie??? Grab! It was worth buying again. Especially with a dab of vanilla bean ice cream on it fresh from the toaster oven.

Sooo, has anyone else ever tried a thin sliver of cheddar cheese on warm apple pie or is that just a Southern thing?

You are making my mouth water! Cheddar on apple pie is the way to go. Ice cream is for berry pies!:P

I think cheddar cheese on apple pie is an English custom. But I have never eaten it that way.

The tiny apple pie is from Banquet? I had a mixed berry one and it was pretty good.

I'm baking bread today... I might trow a pie in the oven after as well. Maybe banana creme pie...
I like the cream pies and apple pie

Back