I met attractive russian girl today but ...

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Matajan, I recommend you to watch the movie called "Shallow Hal". Its a perfect example of who you are.

Matajan-

Are you aware professors graduated from prestigious universities and private universities teach courses at a community college?

Matajan, I recommend you to watch the movie called "Shallow Hal". Its a perfect example of who you are.

:bowlol: love that movie

Matajan-

Are you aware professors graduated from prestigious universities and private universities teach courses at a community college?

handful of them does it for free. so altruistic of them.

Jiro said:

:bowlol: love that movie

So I do, too! Great movie for shallow people like Matajan. That movie will tell Matajan exactly the same thing we are trying to tell him. :)

Maybe we can invite Tony Robbins to come online to talk to Matajan?

Yeah for one year.

Anyways, I did not like brown and turn down after they offers me when come visit csd.

It is annoyed when I saw brown statstics admission on website but I though brown is cool and welcome diversity like emma watson but they wanted to be small like dartmouth.

My brother went to columbia

Other are going to princeton

I have to choose college by my own independent but what if silbings will go together?

I heard some silbings are not supposed then reject one of silbings or dating couples or best friends

Yeah for one year.

Anyways, I did not like brown and turn down after they offers me when come visit csd.

It is annoyed when I saw brown statstics admission on website but I though brown is cool and welcome diversity like emma watson but they wanted to be small like dartmouth.

My brother went to columbia

Other are going to princeton

I have to choose college by my own independent but what if silbings will go together?
why one year? for what?

I heard some silbings are not supposed then reject one of silbings or dating couples or best friends
no. where did you hear about that?

Jiro

I was there before coming to gallaudet when protest time.

My best friend sister follow him to enroll...

We had situation. He said his sister reject by princeton.

My best friend and I go cornell together before

Anyways

What special about dartmouth?

I have nothing know no one apply there

Jiro

I was there before coming to gallaudet when protest time.

My best friend sister follow him to enroll...

We had situation. He said his sister reject by princeton.

My best friend and I go cornell together before

Anyways

What special about dartmouth?

I have nothing know no one apply there

I still don't understand. You were at Cornell University for one year and then you transferred to Gallaudet? Correct?

Dartmouth is a very very very good school. Several of my friends graduated from there.

I got accepted from cornell and brown only, other none to apply due to some reasons.

I wish I see my honor friends who got into ivy league from school deaf between 2000 to 2004 but now much better, few go to columbia and one who went to harvard and penn.

If I got into yale, everybody scream at me.

Yes, I did. I miss friends at gallaudet when I was at cornell. I prove friends I enrolled class at cornell.

I got accepted from cornell and brown only, other none to apply due to some reasons.

I wish I see my honor friends who got into ivy league from school deaf between 2000 to 2004 but now much better, few go to columbia and one who went to harvard and penn.

If I got into yale, everybody scream at me.

Yes, I did. I miss friends at gallaudet when I was at cornell. I prove friends I enrolled class at cornell.

You went to Cornell University as undergraduate student?

wtf, I'm getting confused by matajan. I thought he went to Galludet for undergrad?

Maybe one of Matajan's specialties is confusing the hell out of everybody and saying different things.

Did I mention I went to Harvard?

Oh I think I did that already......

yes, i went to cornell in spring 2005 to spring 2006 after one semester at california state university, northridge.

because i was at csun, I flunked english class which is really messed up. i was not happy with faculty and closed minded students.

I enrolled cornell, english and math helped me lot and prepare for tests and pass course ever friendly tutor and service unlike csun is really mixed and lack of communication. but i have not taken major course at cornell. I took algebra to take one and half year and it practice every day.

in fall 2006, i transfer to gallaudet as undergraduate student.

Back