I met attractive russian girl today but ...

hey

I met this very attractive white skinny girl who is in my class at Gallaudet...

but she told me she went to community college before, are seem they not smart at community college?

I think I prefer to find soemone who is intelligent and went to ivy league or prestigious college, not communit college.

hey

but she told me she went to community college before, are seem they not smart at community college?

I think I prefer to find soemone who is intelligent and went to ivy league or prestigious college, not communit college.

I think you should give up. Fact is, you're not gonna hold down any relationship with an attitude like that. What girl would want to date an arrogant, bigoted, racist and shallow man? Seriously, you should stop suggesting that these girls have problems. It's YOU who has a problem, not them.

hey

This girl went to community college before and now she is at Gallaudet with you. this means you are not smart. and this also means girls from Ivy League or prestigious college do not want to date you.

hey

You said white skinny girl.

If she was not skinny but heavy instead would you still want to date her?

How do u know?

Why so many white skinny girls at city college?

do they have good mind when you conservation with them?

hey

If she's attending Gallaudet now, then she's at least as smart as you are.

FYI, there are many reasons to attend community college, and none of them are for lack of intelligence.

Sometimes it's financial, sometimes the student isn't mature enough yet to leave home, sometimes the student doesn't want to leave a good job to attend college, sometimes the community colleges offer interesting majors that the four-year colleges don't, sometimes the student hasn't yet decided on a major, etc.

You are too snobby.

I want white skinny girl
I thought you said you wanted an intelligent woman? No?

Honestly, you seem to focus on outward appearance instead of inward qualities.

You will always be disappointed.

If you marry a beautiful skinny girl, she can possibly become an ugly fat old lady.

If you marry a kind intelligent woman, she will most likely always be kind and intelligent.

People change on the outside quicker than they do on the inside.

Of course, if you want an easy date instead of a life-long partner, that's another matter.

How do u know?

Why so many white skinny girls at city college?

do they have good mind when you conservation with them?

I know because I have taken courses plus ASL at community college and I was math tutor at community college. and yes they are smart and lovely. In fact, I dated one too! She's now an accountant for a major tax firm in NJ.

They're so smart and independent that they go to community college for first 2 years to save over $10,000 for same courses at expensive college. Nearly 100% of their courses can be transferred to wherever they transferred to.

Most of them pay for their tuition themselves, not their mommy and daddy.

hey

Good luck with that

I thought you said you wanted an intelligent woman? No?

Honestly, you seem to focus on outward appearance instead of inward qualities.

You will always be disappointed.

If you marry a beautiful skinny girl, she can possibly become an ugly fat old lady.

If you marry a kind intelligent woman, she will most likely always be kind and intelligent.

People change on the outside quicker than they do on the inside.

Of course, if you want an easy date instead of a life-long partner, that's another matter.

I want to date intelligent beautiful white skinny girl like jenna bush or iva trump

Did you know admission look at applicant face shot picture before accept them?

Is true that applicants are most attractive to enter were accepted after look at pic?

I want to date intelligent beautiful white skinny girl like jenna bush or iva trump

Is true that applicants are most attractive to enter were accepted after look at pic?

Proof? Source?

The applicants do not submit their photos. But if the admissions office accept the students based on their looks - they have violated discrimination law.

Jiro, you are right.

Maybe parents or schools convinece attrative girls enter best schools?

It is not surprise all greek organization ask applicant to have photo. Or some work

Like ask social secrurity or not ethic information

Matajan - I have a question for you. If you believe admissions look at the applicant's faceshot pictures to see if they're attractive... would they accept you? Are you attractive?

You mean a rich, intelligent, beautiful, white, skinny girl.

No, I didn't know that. That seems discriminatory. Can you prove that they do that?

Does that mean there are no unattractive women attending college?

Look around you for that answer.

Yes they accept me. I am attractive
If you attend a college that bases admissions upon physical appearance, then you are attending a very shallow, unethical, pathetic school.

Back