I met attractive russian girl today but ...

He has asperger's and is/was autistic. He can only speak about what's on his mind and doesn't care for criticism.
Does this finally make sense to others out there? Not that I wanted to be public about it, but he's mentioned it in another topic so..

Yup, People with asperger's repeat things over and over again. My brother's adopted daughter has asperger's. I know an old friend who has asperger's, and keeps looking for a girl who has an interest in him. He is highly intelligent, and has 165 IQ. He lacks social skills, but improves a lot now before. Whenever he is upset, he loses control of his emotions. The only way to keep him stable and help him to learn coping with social skills is having positive friends and family members.

Matajan - I don't know if you're telling the truth. The story is getting pretty redundant.

How do you suggest we respond to these threads? Or should we?
"Asperger syndrome is often considered a high functioning form of autism. People with this syndrome have difficulty interacting socially, repeat behaviors, and often are clumsy. Motor milestones may be delayed."

"People with Asperger syndrome become over-focused or obsessed on a single object or topic, ignoring all others. They want to know everything about this topic, and often talk about little else."

Children with Asperger syndrome will present many facts about their subject of interest, but there will seem to be no point or conclusion."

"They often do not recognize that the other person has lost interest in the topic."

"They may speak in a monotone, and may not respond to other people's comments or emotions."

"They may not understand sarcasm or humor, or they may take a figure of speech literally."

"People with Asperger syndrome have trouble forming relationships with children their own age or other adults, because they:

- Are unable to respond emotionally in normal social interactions
- Are not flexible about routines or rituals
- Have difficulty showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest to other people
- Do not express pleasure at other people's happiness"

With all of these, I wouldn't bother to respond. What difference would it make? Monotone. Monotone. Monotone. Moonootoonee. And Forever.

Clearly, he has OCD about chicks and Ivy League. He needs someone in Real Life to support him, not us. Now that he is a bit older; Therapists. (Source reccomended). Bet he feels safer here.

Yup, People with asperger's repeat things over and over again. My brother's adopted daughter has asperger's. I know an old friend who has asperger's, and keeps looking for a girl who has an interest in him. He is highly intelligent, and has 165 IQ. He lacks social skills, but improves a lot now before. Whenever he is upset, he loses control of his emotions. The only way to keep him stable and help him to learn coping with social skills is having positive friends and family members.
How is his tempers?

Yes, russian girl
Deaf or Hearing?

Do you like woman or lady or little girl?

Havard girl,

Every individual with aspeger's is different. My old friend's temper is not that bad. He cannot hurt a fly. He usually sits by himself- alone. Sometimes when he gets upset, his hands start shaking and sweats a bit. He gets hysterical a bit. He usually contacts one of the friends after he feels bad that he hurt someone"s feelings like " I feel terrible. I can't stop crying. How will I correct my behavior? I feel stupid! Help me!" He'd rather to hear from friends instead of family members, because they are more patient and tolerated. With the professional's help, he has to learn to take control of his emotions. He has improved a bit. Unfortuntely, people with aspeger' often are asked to go to a professional, but they simply don't do it.

It is hard to talk to OP online, because when we answer his questions constantly, he will continue creating redundant threads anyway, until he gets the answer- whatever it is. He may be annoying, but it is not his fault. Many people think my old friend is annoying.

It is the best way to talk to OP in person,.. take him to the places for fun, pet shelters, etc., so he won't focus constantly on one silly thing..

"Asperger syndrome is often considered a high functioning form of autism. People with this syndrome have difficulty interacting socially, repeat behaviors, and often are clumsy. Motor milestones may be delayed."

"People with Asperger syndrome become over-focused or obsessed on a single object or topic, ignoring all others. They want to know everything about this topic, and often talk about little else."

Children with Asperger syndrome will present many facts about their subject of interest, but there will seem to be no point or conclusion."

"They often do not recognize that the other person has lost interest in the topic."

"They may speak in a monotone, and may not respond to other people's comments or emotions."

"They may not understand sarcasm or humor, or they may take a figure of speech literally."

"People with Asperger syndrome have trouble forming relationships with children their own age or other adults, because they:

- Are unable to respond emotionally in normal social interactions
- Are not flexible about routines or rituals
- Have difficulty showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest to other people
- Do not express pleasure at other people's happiness"

With all of these, I wouldn't bother to respond. What difference would it make? Monotone. Monotone. Monotone. Moonootoonee. And Forever.

Clearly, he has OCD about chicks and Ivy League. He needs someone in Real Life to support him, not us. Now that he is a bit older; Therapists. (Source reccomended). Bet he feels safer here.

How is his tempers?

Deaf or Hearing?

Do you like woman or lady or little girl?

hearing and woman

He has asperger's and is/was autistic. He can only speak about what's on his mind and doesn't care for criticism.
Does this finally make sense to others out there? Not that I wanted to be public about it, but he's mentioned it in another topic so..

My niece has asperger's and when she was child she had echolalia when she was child ,she would repeat what she heard. We were all that my mother house once and my niece father was yelling at her as could not ride a tricycle. It was horrible my poor niece could not speak up and did not know how to get away from her dad. I stepped in and told him to stop yelling at her
and brought her inside the house. She is a grown women now and has finally meet a guy on a POF , he has asperger's too . They been together a year. I think we should try and made this person feel welcome , I know my niece never felt like she belong in any groups and she was so unhappy about this.

I didn't have kind of smile expression when face toward her. I don't know if it okay ask her out while she working at store.

My older sister worked at a coffee shop and her husband use to go to the shop every day trying to get up the nerves to ask her out. He finally did and they been together almost 40 years.

CoolStoryBro.jpg

joining with Jiro and reba :iough:

this kind of post is marginally more interesting than the one on how to cut your beard but i think it should get ignored. my evil twin gets encouraged to say some nasty stuff which is a little too easy and probably go over the guys head anyway. it would turn into a feeding frenzy after a while and turn cruel so i vote IGNORE :wave:

Have asperger does not mean you're stupid! My niece is going to college and is getting very good grades , she can read and speak French. Your remark show that you know nothing about asperger!

Have asperger does not mean you're stupid! My niece is going to college and is getting very good grades , she can read and speak French. Your remark show that you know nothing about asperger!

"Stupid" is largely subjective. There's few people in the world who are completely stupid. Everyone has their talents. For instance, some are good at general knowledge, others are good at football while others are master chefs etc etc. Equally, everyone has their weaknesses.

One common weakness found in sufferers of Asperger's syndrome is difficulties in social interaction. As a result, it would be credible for someone to say that they're stupid in that respect. Though, it wouldn't be my choice of wording because I think it's a little insensitive despite having some credibility.

"Stupid" is largely subjective. There's few people in the world who are completely stupid. Everyone has their talents. For instance, some are good at general knowledge, others are good at football while others are master chefs etc etc. Equally, everyone has their weaknesses.

One common weakness found in sufferers of Asperger's syndrome is difficulties in social interaction. As a result, it would be credible for someone to say that they're stupid in that respect. Though, it wouldn't be my choice of wording because I think it's a little insensitive despite having some credibility.

I know about Asperger's syndrome , my niece has it. The doctor told my sister her daughter was just '"shy" and would out grown it. That was really a shame as this kept my sister from getting her daughter help she needed .

I know about Asperger's syndrome , my niece has it. The doctor told my sister her daughter was just '"shy" and would out grown it. That was really a shame as this kept my sister from getting her daughter help she needed .

It is getting really hard to trust Dr's. I broke my ankle a few years ago. Dr x-rayed my ankle said it was fine just a sprain. I went back 3 days later when the foot became numb. Oops it actually broken......The films in my file were someone elses. I am wondering if someone got my films and ended up in a cast for no reason.

It is getting really hard to trust Dr's. I broke my ankle a few years ago. Dr x-rayed my ankle said it was fine just a sprain. I went back 3 days later when the foot became numb. Oops it actually broken......The films in my file were someone elses. I am wondering if someone got my films and ended up in a cast for no reason.

Seriously. Not as bad as mixing up babies I suppose lol.

Sometimes I wonder if they mixed up my film, because I'm pretty sure my shoulder is still damaged from a hard collision last year. Had a massage last night and she found it.

Seriously. Not as bad as mixing up babies I suppose lol.

Sometimes I wonder if they mixed up my film, because I'm pretty sure my shoulder is still damaged from a hard collision last year. Had a massage last night and she found it.

:laugh2::laugh2:

yeah bbut ouch getting a cast for no reason lol, well they might had a 'holiday' ha ha wow

actually i had the same experience, had a broken wrist and not know it for 3 months while working on lathes in the engineering workshop got quite painful lifting those heavy chucks.. so i went to doctor then had it examined again it was broken!..actually a chip shit it was sore..
all good now...
you see sometimes the swells dont come up . so its can be misleading on other hand sprains can be confused with...

Back