I love the locked threads

Do you visit locked threads to see what happened

• Yes

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
oh boy... Now I see the "dont declaw your cat" thread got locked. How does a thread about cats get out of hand and needs to be locked. As the stomach turns.

oh boy... Now I see the "dont declaw your cat" thread got locked. How does a thread about cats get out of hand and needs to be locked. As the stomach turns.

Yeah, too much judgmental against animal lover by using harsh words and insulting us as declaw abuser. This is uncalled. But I am glad RR locked it out and let us all cool off.

yeah but I still had to go there to see what happened. It amazes me how some of the simplest things get out of control like that.

yeah but I still had to go there to see what happened. It amazes me how some of the simplest things get out of control like that.

You know, word turned into many purpose to cause mad, blitter, and bashful.

:lol:!!! Vote Yes but sometime want locked threads with no common sense posts! :)

I voted yes. It's human nature. It's like passing a car wreck, you gotta slow down and look.

I voted yes. It's human nature. It's like passing a car wreck, you gotta slow down and look.

Exactly! People just cant help themselves...
they cannot stop when there is argument going on...
Oh, drama, drama...its greeeaaat! LOL!

Exactly! People just cant help themselves...
they cannot stop when there is argument going on...
Oh, drama, drama...its greeeaaat! LOL!

Yeah that's why Soap Operas have lasted this long on T.V.!! :giggle:

I'm new here, so I read everything, locked and unlocked. It's funny to see a thread unravel, because some just can't stay on a subject. Like the one for what men want in a woman. Ha ha ha, the women don't want to know, so they go off on tangents to confuse the issue. Others like to tease or never can work and play well with others. Those are fun, too. This site is a great source of my writing about deafies.

I'm new here, so I read everything, locked and unlocked. It's funny to see a thread unravel, because some just can't stay on a subject. Like the one for what men want in a woman. Ha ha ha, the women don't want to know, so they go off on tangents to confuse the issue. Others like to tease or never can work and play well with others. Those are fun, too. This site is a great source of my writing about deafies.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just don't know what you are talking about!!! :giggle:
Ok just kidding.

Not you, Shermy-the-biker-gal. Quit slapping your chain into your leather glove, ha ha ha. Your comment was at least on the subject of men 'n' women. Some of the ladies started talking about knitting and TV hunks that turn them on and coupons at Safeway. ANYTHING so that us guys couldn't vent our childish wants, hee, hee.

Not you, Shermy-the-biker-gal. Quit slapping your chain into your leather glove, ha ha ha. Your comment was at least on the subject of men 'n' women. Some of the ladies started talking about knitting and TV hunks that turn them on and coupons at Safeway. ANYTHING so that us guys couldn't vent our childish wants, hee, hee.

:giggle: How'd you know about the chain and leather glove??:whip: :giggle: :giggle: I could care less about coupons and knitting!!

Yeah that's why Soap Operas have lasted this long on T.V.!! :giggle:
As the stomach turns. Wouldn't it be ironic if this thread got so out of hand that it ended up locked.... Oh man... I just blew my mind.

Back