Do you visit locked threads to see what happened

• Yes

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
R

rockdrummer

Every time I visit All Deaf I first scroll for responses to threads I have participated in. But every time I am scrolling for those I feel compelled to visit a thread that has been locked. I go to the end and see how bad it got before one of the mods locked it. It amazes me how some conversations escalate. The thread can be titled: Look at the pretty flowers. Next thing you know it's locked because it escalated into an Anti CI debate or something else that had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Anyway, I was just wondering if I am a wierdo or do others go to see what has happened in a lock thread too.

This is not to say that locked threads are a good thing. They are usually locked for good reasons.

I vote yes.

Sometimes the posts are being removed before I read them... (thanks to time difference between Germany and America).

I like to find out why and how the thread have to lock.

Yea, me2

Lurv to reading their heat debating...
and what going on...
why explain etc etc...

Lovely seeing the frigg'n Drama out there..
Suitable for alldeafsoapopera.com LOL kidding!

I don't quite understand your question or your poll here...Are you asking us if we look into lock up thread just to see why it is locked up?...if so yeah I do....but what's your point ?...:confused:

I don't quite understand your question or your poll here...Are you asking us if we look into lock up thread just to see why it is locked up?...if so yeah I do....but what's your point ?...:confused:
Yes that is my question and my point is to find out if if others look at the locked threads for the same reason. So far, it looks like I am not the only one.

hmm... locked threads attract my attention and I wonder why they are locked and see ending posts at least.

I am guility of causing several threads to be locked :D Some of Aders here like to push the limit or just speak out of their mind without consider the ramifications.

Sometimes I don't look at the locked threads until later. That is, after a new thread opens, and refers back to a situation in a locked thread. Then, I have to go back to the locked one to get a clue about what on earth is being discussed.

I am guility of causing several threads to be locked :D Some of Aders here like to push the limit or just speak out of their mind without consider the ramifications.
LOL.. that can be another poll in itself. How many threads have been locked because of you?

You are not alone... I am guilty either... :giggle:

:bowlol:

I know I am bad but sometimes I love ADers that sparks off a hot debate. It makes for interesting readings. :)

I am not sure if I am guilty too for locked threads. Cant remember.

I voted yes cuz curiosity killed the cat here. :)

Last edited:
wow... I cannot remmy where did I guilty becz of lock thread..

:laugh2:

Who cares.. Just past to past.. It's over the ages but still good memories what happened.. (chuckles)

BUT.... Like Everyone aren't perfect! Agreed?

Oh Yea, I've had threads locked because of my big mouth. :giggle: But, then when I wasn't around during the time the thread was created or opened, I would see a thread being locked, of course I would check it out and see what had happened and how it end.

So I voted Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

I voted yes.. like to see what stir up the debates :giggle:

Back