Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
LOL!
More like Pukin drama turns.....

So....let it begin...again!
lol!

WTF.... having fun with others in a thread in the Pennasarium forum and it's now locked siting religon... .Beauty pagent for nuns = religion... Who would have thunk!

yeah the problem is that sometimes the mods don't say why the thread was locked... I always like to know the reason as it's interesting and entertaining.

I think I currently hold the title of :locked: King

Now I see the "would you vote for plain" thread locked because it veered down a dirt road and on the heated topic of wolves. Wolves??? Really?? Who would have thunk it? It mad me laugh so I had to bump this one up... then I noticed one of my threads got locked. Doah!! Watch out kiddies... Jolie is wandering around with a chain full of padlocks. You rock Jolie!!

Now I see the "would you vote for plain" thread locked because it veered down a dirt road and on the heated topic of wolves. Wolves??? Really?? Who would have thunk it? It mad me laugh so I had to bump this one up... then I noticed one of my threads got locked. Doah!! Watch out kiddies... Jolie is wandering around with a chain full of padlocks. You rock Jolie!!

:laugh2:

Why, thank you. I only did it within reason and trying to be fair here. :)

Well, am I THAT bad? :giggle:

Of Course you did it within reason. I am impressed at how you are on top of it. Great job!!

I wonder if my post laughing at that thread being about the animal overpopulation had something to do with it? :angel:

Everytime I see a lock thread I can't help myself I always look.

Back