I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRADULATIONS DeafGeorgiaLady!! I hope everything turns out great for you & your boyfriend:) Its a wonderful feeling to have a child..They grow so fast though. But fun watching them grow although I miss both my Son & daughter when they was so little..But it's ok..Good Luck to you:fingersx:

DeafGeorgiaLady, That's wonderful news!!!

First of all is: CONGRULATION (I pick neutral color instead of pink or blue :D) I'm exciting for you and keep update with news... :hug:

I has no idea why should the people make negative posts toward your annoncement here since we know that there're a lot of single or unwed mothers in the world... Some don't want marry - some want live together - some not... there're very common... I really have no idea why should the people negative about unmarried and pregnant mother - if so, then you will know that their is closed mind and ignorant... Focus yourself with your boyfriend to enjoy your new experience with your first baby... F@@K them -

We will be glad to give you feedback/tips if you have any questions...

Again, I wish you best of good luck and focus your new experience on your new family in the future.

Congrats DeafGeorgiaLady, I hope it will turn out well for ya and your boyfriend and good luck. :)

Congrats, this is so awesome...

Wishing you everything of the best!!

Kashveera

Congratulation and cherish your memory while you are preggy and labor and delivery cuz those are special time and wanta tell your baby about it. I did that and my son went :eek: LOL

Again congratulation.

aww congrate to you
i hope everything will go well without any plm with your pregnancy smile
hugs

i agree with ppl in here about nasty people with nasty negitives talks

i don't care if you not married i care about happiness smile
i am happy for you and your boyfriend being exciting about be parents and having baby together smile

:dance2: Congratulation on your Pregnancy...

Im happy for you..

Wendy

CONGRADULATIONS DeafGeorgiaLady!! I hope everything turns out great for you & your boyfriend:) Its a wonderful feeling to have a child..They grow so fast though. But fun watching them grow although I miss both my Son & daughter when they was so little..But it's ok..Good Luck to you:fingersx:

Thank you so much! Oh I know kids grow up so fast, I have 2 nephews that I practically raised like they were my own. They are soon to be 10 years old. Oh boy, time sure flies by so fast!

Thank you so much!

DeafGeorgiaLady, That's wonderful news!!!

First of all is: CONGRULATION (I pick neutral color instead of pink or blue :D) I'm exciting for you and keep update with news... :hug:

I has no idea why should the people make negative posts toward your annoncement here since we know that there're a lot of single or unwed mothers in the world... Some don't want marry - some want live together - some not... there're very common... I really have no idea why should the people negative about unmarried and pregnant mother - if so, then you will know that their is closed mind and ignorant... Focus yourself with your boyfriend to enjoy your new experience with your first baby... F@@K them -

We will be glad to give you feedback/tips if you have any questions...

Again, I wish you best of good luck and focus your new experience on your new family in the future.

Thank you so much! That is dang right! My boyfriend and I dont care about what ppl think. We know that happiness really matters and we are really happy about being parents to be. That really matters to us that ppl would be happy for us, that all. If not, fk them and it is their loss!

I will keep updates of my pregnancy and I am doing good. :) Thank you so much!

aww congrate to you
i hope everything will go well without any plm with your pregnancy smile
hugs

i agree with ppl in here about nasty people with nasty negitives talks

i don't care if you not married i care about happiness smile
i am happy for you and your boyfriend being exciting about be parents and having baby together smile

Thank you so much! That is right, I dont care about what ppl think, and we care about being happy for our baby! Thank you!

SG, WBHarley, Horselover61, and kashveera:

Thank you guys! I am really happy about it and I am so nervous about it. I know that is so normal for a mother-to-be! *sigh*

Thank you! :)

Your very very welcome!! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much! Oh I know kids grow up so fast, I have 2 nephews that I practically raised like they were my own. They are soon to be 10 years old. Oh boy, time sure flies by so fast!

Thank you so much!

:h5: :cheers: :wiggle:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You and your companion will have the MOST beautiful baby in the world... WHOO HOO!! A baby is blessed from God, and God doesn't care if you are married, lebsian or whatever.... A baby is a gift for you from God and I know you will be a GREAT mother!!

CONGRATS again!!!

So happy for you!! I have two beautiful little girls!!.. Congratulation!!!!

triplets.jpg

I think it's going to be triplets

home-photo-baby.jpg

Congratulation!!!!

Congratulations! Babies are the most wonderful gift you can ever ever receive!

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

if people bash you, make negative remarks, etc... simply report them to the mods! :thumb: but my question is, why would you think that they would bash you??? you are human and people AHEM>>> :buttsex: :lick: :69: and OOPS!!! there is a BABY that pops in! :D

so this is your first child??? i thought you had a son?? :confused: please correct me if i am wrong :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back