I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an announcement that I want to share with you because my boyfriend and I are so happy.

I want to share my good news with my good friends here that I talk to sometimes. Please NO BASHING ME. I do not need the stress or negative posts or anything like that. If you do, I will report you to the MODS, so please respect my wishes. No private messages from mean ppl are allowed because I will report them to MODS too. Again, please respect my wishes.

Here is my good news that I want to share this with all my good friends here.

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I am 8 1/2 weeks along and I am due in April 2007. We are so excited and shocked at the same time but in a wonderful way!

I hope you all will be so happy for me and my boyfriend. I will cry so hard if ppl post mean things or being so negative about it. I believe our baby is so blessed to have 2 parents and will be so wonderful to have our baby. I count this as a blessing for me because I have been thru alots and I want to be the best mom to my baby.

I hope you all will be so happy for us! :hug: God bless us and our new baby!

CONGRATS.....I am happy for you....

>< congratulations! babies are so cute. >< .....except for when they're screaming their heads off. lol. but nonetheless they are cute! once again congratulations.

Oh my girl, I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! I know you will make a good mother to your child because I know you are a wonderful person with a good heart. Now I cannot wait for your baby to arrive :hyper: :giggle:
May you have a healthy pregnancy :hug:

(Psst in case you are wondering who I am. It's me, ButterflyGirl ;))

*Psst, I know! :lol:*

Thank you so much! I was so afraid that some ppl would not be happy for me but they are! I am so blessed to have you all! I sure will keep updates of my pregnancy!

Thank you for your wonderful words, you are going to make me cry! Cheri's words and your words: oh so beautiful! Thank you!

>< congratulations! babies are so cute. >< .....except for when they're screaming their heads off. lol. but nonetheless they are cute! once again congratulations.

:lol: that is so true! But I am sure looking forward to it! Thank you!

Hey nothing wrong with u being preggy. And i'm very blessing that u have baby. I'm sure ur a wonderful mother. Have a happy preggy! :)

wow, Congrat!!!!!! Is this your first time? It must be very speical.

Oh my girl, I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! I know you will make a good mother to your child because I know you are a wonderful person with a good heart. Now I cannot wait for your baby to arrive :hyper: :giggle:
May you have a healthy pregnancy :hug:

(Psst in case you are wondering who I am. It's me, ButterflyGirl ;))

:giggle: now you think she is pregnant now not me lol cause you thought if I am pregnant but nope it is my sister lol :lol:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! It is always an exciting time to look forward to bond with your child and make the best of it! Once again, Congratulations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back