I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS! :thumb:

Did you know there is a forum for deaf parents?

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

if people bash you, make negative remarks, etc... simply report them to the mods! :thumb: but my question is, why would you think that they would bash you??? you are human and people AHEM>>> :buttsex: :lick: :69: and OOPS!!! there is a BABY that pops in! :D

so this is your first child??? i thought you had a son?? :confused: please correct me if i am wrong :hug:

:rofl: you got me laughing so hard! Thank you!

I have a puppy that I call as my son because he keeps me happy. So my pregnancy is my first. *Sorry for the confusion!* :)

Thank you for those words, that is right I dont care about what ppl think of me. Fk them and it is their damn loss if they dont want to know me or my child. :hug: God bless you!

Katzie, madkitten, zookeeper4321, Kalista, Phillips and CrazyMomma:

Thank you! I am very happy about it and I cant wait next week for my first ultrasound. :)

Screw others who may judge you - no one has a right to judge you and your boyfriend for bringing a new life into this world. YOu will make a wonderful mother!!!

Cherish your pregnancy and hold your head up high - it is AWESOME being pregnant so enjoy every minute of it and know that the best thing that will ever happen in your life will be here in April!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats!

Screw others who may judge you - no one has a right to judge you and your boyfriend for bringing a new life into this world. YOu will make a wonderful mother!!!

Cherish your pregnancy and hold your head up high - it is AWESOME being pregnant so enjoy every minute of it and know that the best thing that will ever happen in your life will be here in April!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats!

:hug: God bless you! Thank you for those wonderful words, I will take it in my heart! :hug: God bless your heart!

Congratulations! Be sure to share with AD'ers after this all takes place-- ;)

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your baby is truely lucky to have such wonderful parents who love and care for it already! I wish you all the best that blessing will bring! Again, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your baby is truely lucky to have such wonderful parents who love and care for it already! I wish you all the best that blessing will bring! Again, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! That is so sweet!

Hi! Just wanted to update you all.

I am doing so well and I am eating for 2 now! Whew.

I am growing now and it is the lower part which it is a sign for a girl. higher part is a sign for a boy. *I read the book and I have ppl telling me*.

I am almost 14 weeks and I have an appt. in 2 weeks then after that, possibly another 4 weeks after that, we will have an ultrasound-sonogram to see our baby again and will find out the sex. It will be a girl, I have guts and I have been having dreams about girls so it will be a girl. :)

I have been under stress for the last week because of what's going on but I am doing okay now. I just have to remain calm and I have headaches on and off. I get sinus infections once a while because it comes with my pregnancy: the book says so. Whoo hoo, I am sure looking forward to it. *sacrasm* Oh well. I will handle it with no plms.

I just wanted to let you know the updates of my pregnancy and myself, Thank you for reading. :hug:

I am doing so well and I am eating for 2 now! Whew.

I am growing now and it is the lower part which it is a sign for a girl. higher part is a sign for a boy. *I read the book and I have ppl telling me*.

I am almost 14 weeks and I have an appt. in 2 weeks then after that, possibly another 4 weeks after that, we will have an ultrasound-sonogram to see our baby again and will find out the sex. It will be a girl, I have guts and I have been having dreams about girls so it will be a girl. :)

I have been under stress for the last week because of what's going on but I am doing okay now. I just have to remain calm and I have headaches on and off. I get sinus infections once a while because it comes with my pregnancy: the book says so. Whoo hoo, I am sure looking forward to it. *sacrasm* Oh well. I will handle it with no plms.

I just wanted to let you know the updates of my pregnancy and myself, Thank you for reading. :hug:

Oh that is great .. wait and see after 4 or 5 months to find out which girl or boy :lol: .. My 3rd sister's pregnant got pregnant till last Oct which is 5 months find out it is a boy :)

Congrats on your first pregnancy!

I can't wait to seeing the pictures of your baby, I bet it would be beautiful baby ;)

And, I bet your son*puppy* will be excited to have a sister or brother ;) :lol:

oh great! i am glad that u are doing allright and eat.. pls rest lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back