I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very intesrting (sp) when my 3rd sister born her son at the hopstial we went in her room but only want to make sure to ask nurse if my sister move other room then yeah she move other room so the nurse tell us number room where my sister move then we go in that it we can go in without ask nurse but the nurse always came in the room to make sure everything okay that is all. But your hopstial very intersting :).

Same way, DeafMonkey. The whole floor is under lock and security because it is a big hospital. We have to watch the babies 24/7 and make sure we know who the nurses and other staff are. If no badge, CALL SECURITY. That is the LAW. :)

Same way, DeafMonkey. The whole floor is under lock and security because it is a big hospital. We have to watch the babies 24/7 and make sure we know who the nurses and other staff are. If no badge, CALL SECURITY. That is the LAW. :)

Yeah :) One time I hear the baby was cried and I asked my mom what is the noise ??? and she said the lady's baby is crying in same room of my sister's only 2 ppl are my sister and the lady. That it :)

Yeah :) One time I hear the baby was cried and I asked my mom what is the noise ??? and she said the lady's baby is crying in same room of my sister's only 2 ppl are my sister and the lady. That it :)

The hospital is not sharing rooms anymore. Every one of rooms are PRIVATE rooms. No sharing with other women. They changed the policy now because you never know if someone would come in and switch or steal the baby while you are asleep. They do not allow that, not at all. I was very happy when I heard that I would have my own room where I can have my own privacy. I am very against sharing rooms with other women.

So to let you know that I am 37 weeks today, 3 more weeks and 17 days to go. I have an appt. today and see the results. Also I have 3rd class tonight and after today, I have 1 more class then I am done. I am nervous about the results and see what will happen. I will keep you informed as soon as I know. Pray for me, guys. Better go, I have a long day ahead of me. :hug: God bless you.

So to let you know that I am 37 weeks today, 3 more weeks and 17 days to go. I have an appt. today and see the results. Also I have 3rd class tonight and after today, I have 1 more class then I am done. I am nervous about the results and see what will happen. I will keep you informed as soon as I know. Pray for me, guys. Better go, I have a long day ahead of me. :hug: God bless you.

awww.. i hope everything will go well for you! keep positive about the results and keep faith in our Lord that everything will go wonderful... Just put your care in God and he will do the rest! :)

Wow! That's so exciting...no matter how many millions of women have babies, it is always an exciting time for everyone. :)

I look at my son and it is like, where did the time go? He is no longer a little tiny baby. *sobs*

Updates

Everything is very well with me and my son. I only gained 1 pound, the dr. said that is good. Blood pressure is normal and belly size is right on schedule. The baby's heartbeats is 139-141 bpm which is GREAT! I go back next week for weekly til the baby is born and I have my last class next week then I am done. Yayayay. What else is missing? Oh yeah..................

I AM DILATED TO 1CM As the dr said that it is right on schedule and he also said that I should be starting contractions anytime now. He said that I could have the baby next week or 2 or even next month. My dr. will be on vacation for a week and I am going to see a woman dr. just once til the dr. is back from vacation. He will be on call when he is on vacation if I need him or if anyone needs him. So here we are! :) Thank you for all your prayers! Hugs!!!

Happy Easter and God bless y'all! :grouphug:

awesome! cant believe its anytime then... how exciting this is for you! better have your clothes packed in a duffel bag so if you are in labor- u are set to go! heh.. dont forget your necessities like shampoo, conditioner, deodrant, toothbrush, toothpaste, and of course baby's clothes! baby carseat.. just remmy take it easy and relax... enjoy your moment while u can being preggy... :D

Yay! Some woman dilated for weeks so don't be really excited. Just be your self and let the nature take it over for ya. :) And try go for a lot of walks and swim. It will make your labor go a little faster I guess. :)

Sound like you and your baby are doing well!!!

So are ya go see dr weekly eh? And pack your suitcase as much as you can, when you get contraction, pack some more and zoom out. Or heck pack them all and let it sit by the door. hee!

Wish ya best of luck!

Wow! 1 CM!!! It could happen quickly or take forever...now this part sucks..the waiting part. LOL! I was stuck at 3 CM for like 2 weeks. Anyways, are u experience the Braxton-Hicks contractions yet?

wow that's great, everything look good for you and baby. 1 cm can be anytime or never would ever birth. I been had 3 cm for 3 weeks, so.. don't be high hope, but, i'm hope it everything go smooth for you. Let us know what happening afterward.

Lol DeafMommy0407, I can tell you're really excite in having this baby, and I think it's so cute. I told you that you got nothing to worry about, I know you'll have one healthy newborn and let me know when you're in the hospital. :hug:

Keep in touch sweetie! :ily:

Congrats!!! Ready Shopping for Baby's need :giggle:

:):):)

awesome! cant believe its anytime then... how exciting this is for you! better have your clothes packed in a duffel bag so if you are in labor- u are set to go! heh.. dont forget your necessities like shampoo, conditioner, deodrant, toothbrush, toothpaste, and of course baby's clothes! baby carseat.. just remmy take it easy and relax... enjoy your moment while u can being preggy... :D

I already packed my bag last week and it is all ready. The baby's bag is not ready-it is at my boyf. house. Will get some things from here then pack it at my boyf. house. I am leaving my bag in my car and you never know. :)

Yay! Some woman dilated for weeks so don't be really excited. Just be your self and let the nature take it over for ya. :) And try go for a lot of walks and swim. It will make your labor go a little faster I guess. :)

Sound like you and your baby are doing well!!!

So are ya go see dr weekly eh? And pack your suitcase as much as you can, when you get contraction, pack some more and zoom out. Or heck pack them all and let it sit by the door. hee!

Wish ya best of luck!

Thanks! Yes I go weekly starting next week. I already packed my bag :) and all ready for everything to come together. I am working on getting my carseat to put in my car-I have to call police dept. to let them know I need them to check it to make sure I done it right or wrong. If it is wrong, then they teach me. Simple as that. :)

Wow! 1 CM!!! It could happen quickly or take forever...now this part sucks..the waiting part. LOL! I was stuck at 3 CM for like 2 weeks. Anyways, are u experience the Braxton-Hicks contractions yet?

No I havent had contractions yet and the dr. said it will be anytime. The dr. said that it would happen next week or 2 or even next month. He said not to worry and just have fun. I am not worried or anything. I am just chilling, that all I can do for now. :)

wow that's great, everything look good for you and baby. 1 cm can be anytime or never would ever birth. I been had 3 cm for 3 weeks, so.. don't be high hope, but, i'm hope it everything go smooth for you. Let us know what happening afterward.

Oh I am not high hoping. I am just taking my time and chilling. The dr. said just dont worry about it and just *have fun!* lol I will let you know. I have 2 friends that are prepared to let you know as soon I go in labor. :)

Lol DeafMommy0407, I can tell you're really excite in having this baby, and I think it's so cute. I told you that you got nothing to worry about, I know you'll have one healthy newborn and let me know when you're in the hospital. :hug:

Keep in touch sweetie! :ily:
:hug: I know, just going crazy! lol yes I will let you know-you are the *on call* from me! lol :hug: talk to you later!

hope that baby will birth on easter day.. it would be nice
Oh lord no! then my boyf.'s mom will win. I am trying not to let her win everything she said. grr. lol I doubt that the baby will be born in 2 days. Not likely. But if it does, I will let you know! :)

Congrats!!! Ready Shopping for Baby's need :giggle:

:):):)
Thanks! We already shopped for the baby's needs since I was 10 weeks pregnant. lol We got everything we need, if not-we go buy it then time to relax and awaiting for our baby's arrival! :)

The hospital is not sharing rooms anymore. Every one of rooms are PRIVATE rooms. No sharing with other women. They changed the policy now because you never know if someone would come in and switch or steal the baby while you are asleep. They do not allow that, not at all. I was very happy when I heard that I would have my own room where I can have my own privacy. I am very against sharing rooms with other women.

ohh each one room now? .. here one room of 4 beds :).. I remember when I was young about 8 yrs old cant remember I went to hopstial to see my mom that she born the baby which is my 3rd sister that I remember I see room lots of beds in different hopstial :) but now dunno what they look like now maybe change I guess :lol:

Oh lord no! then my boyf.'s mom will win. I am trying not to let her win everything she said. grr. lol I doubt that the baby will be born in 2 days. Not likely. But if it does, I will let you know! :)

LOL who knows if it is on Easter day? lol :lol: haha

ohhh i got it hahahaha!!! are u still alive or at hospital?:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back