I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know that I go back every 2 weeks til he tells me to come back every week. I am starting my childbirth class in 2 weeks for 4 weeks-a class a week. It will be at the same hospital where my son will be born and I am so ready to learn and more.

I had my blood drawn today for thyroid checkup and will know the results when I go back in 2 weeks. Everything is so well with my son's health and my health is very well too. I am doing good but just hanging in there. My son's very very active inside me and he sometimes hurts me lol But it is very amazing and very beautiful feelings and many more. :)

Other than that, My son and I are doing very well! yayayay! Will keep more updates later. hugs!

Yaya really looking forward to hear once your son borns.. I know its gonna to be a wonderful experience for you... Keep update.. Winks..

Sound like you're doing so well!!! I bet your belly is getting bigger each day! Ohh I miss those days! LOL!

Enjoy the child birth classes...some people say it is not worth it. To me yes..I learned a lot! :)

So good luck! :thumb:
As you know that I go back every 2 weeks til he tells me to come back every week. I am starting my childbirth class in 2 weeks for 4 weeks-a class a week. It will be at the same hospital where my son will be born and I am so ready to learn and more.

I had my blood drawn today for thyroid checkup and will know the results when I go back in 2 weeks. Everything is so well with my son's health and my health is very well too. I am doing good but just hanging in there. My son's very very active inside me and he sometimes hurts me lol But it is very amazing and very beautiful feelings and many more. :)

Other than that, My son and I are doing very well! yayayay! Will keep more updates later. hugs!

Awww... You make me wanna cry, :hug: I know the feeling of growing in your stomach, it's a great feeling, after your new baby born, You'll have some tears from here and there. I never liked childbirth classes, I've went once with my first-born and that class was just the waste of my time, didn't even help me during labor and during the time I had contractions. It'll help some while it doesn't for some. ;)

Sound like you're doing so well!!! I bet your belly is getting bigger each day! Ohh I miss those days! LOL!

Enjoy the child birth classes...some people say it is not worth it. To me yes..I learned a lot! :)

So good luck! :thumb:

Getting bigger? pfft! just moving up because the baby is growing up into my stomach. and he just hit my left rib this morning while I was half asleep. lol but he lets me know he is hungry anyways. :)

About classes, I have to take this because of my boyfriend-grrrrr. My sister and my mom said it was worth it because they really enjoyed those classes. So I am going to take classes and learn from there. I dont care what other ppl say, I need it and my boyfriend will not leave me alone about it til it is over. I will kick his azz when I am fully recovered from birth and be myself. Watch me. *nods*

Awww... You make me wanna cry, :hug: I know the feeling of growing in your stomach, it's a great feeling, after your new baby born, You'll have some tears from here and there. I never liked childbirth classes, I've went once with my first-born and that class was just the waste of my time, didn't even help me during labor and during the time I had contractions. It'll help some while it doesn't for some. ;)

:hug: I love the felling of my son's movements everyday even when it hurts, it doesnt matter. :)

About those classes, I have to take those because I need it and plus my boyfriend will not leave me alone about it. I am getting tired of his fking bugging me about it. When I am fully recovered after the birth and being myself-old self, Watch out-he better be afraid of me. Watch me *nods*.

Talk to you later, hugs!

Dear Deafmommy, I only joined alldeaf today and have spent most of the day playing around reading threads, just come across your lovely baby diary and wanted to wish you well from New Zealand. I am sure you will make a great mommy and I will be watchign for the announcement.:cuddle:

Dear Deafmommy, I only joined alldeaf today and have spent most of the day playing around reading threads, just come across your lovely baby diary and wanted to wish you well from New Zealand. I am sure you will make a great mommy and I will be watchign for the announcement.:cuddle:

Thanks.:)

Updates

Hello ladies,

Here is my update: I will be 35 weeks this week and I have an appt. with my doctor. I am supposedly to have an ultrasound, not sure. And I start classes this Thursday, first of 4 classes. I know this is probably nothing, but I am nervous about it. Is that silly or what? haha, whatever-I am ready to learn because I like to learn about things and babies.:) Anyways, I will let you know about the dr. appt and the class. I will know if I am having to come back every week or not AND see if I am dilated yet or not. lol I hope not because it is too early! But the baby will have a good chance of living outside of the womb if born too early. I read my book like everyday. That book is like my bible.

Anyways, I will let you ladies know by Friday and pray for me! I need that! :grouphug: to ladies. Talk to you later!

You're in your 35 weeks now. :hyper: Soon your baby is gonna be born it's not too long, I can't wait!! :fingersx:

Wish you some great luck!! :hug:

wow, 4 or 5 weeks time then you will have a beautiful baby on your arm....

Hello ladies,

Here is my update: I will be 35 weeks this week and I have an appt. with my doctor. I am supposedly to have an ultrasound, not sure. And I start classes this Thursday, first of 4 classes. I know this is probably nothing, but I am nervous about it. Is that silly or what? haha, whatever-I am ready to learn because I like to learn about things and babies.:) Anyways, I will let you know about the dr. appt and the class. I will know if I am having to come back every week or not AND see if I am dilated yet or not. lol I hope not because it is too early! But the baby will have a good chance of living outside of the womb if born too early. I read my book like everyday. That book is like my bible.

Anyways, I will let you ladies know by Friday and pray for me! I need that! :grouphug: to ladies. Talk to you later!

That must be so exciting. I will read your news by friday. I already pray for you. :hug:

...umm...ladies 'only'.....:eek3:

If you don't mind, but I just want to let you know that I hope all's going well at this point, will keep you in my prayers as well. ;)

~RR

Hope everything is still going well. Can't wait to hear when you get to holdthat baby boy in your arms! It is the most amazing thing in the whole world!

...umm...ladies 'only'.....:eek3:

If you don't mind, but I just want to let you know that I hope all's going well at this point, will keep you in my prayers as well. ;)

~RR

:giggle: That's fine! You are marrying a good friend of mine, so you are allowed! hahaha! Thank you! :hug:

Thank you everyone! I called my dr. to confirm my appt. and There is no ultrasound tmw til the dr. tells me tmw. so I will know more tmw and let you all know by Friday. :grouphug: Talk to you all later.

Hello ladies,

OMG 35 weeks already? wow sure gone by so fast...I'm so excite for you really!!! :hug:

Of course you're always in my prayers hon, let me know how you like the class too, I'm looking forward hearing more update of your pregnancy and glad you and your unborn baby are doing good.....

Thank you everyone! I called my dr. to confirm my appt. and There is no ultrasound tmw til the dr. tells me tmw. so I will know more tmw and let you all know by Friday. :grouphug: Talk to you all later.

Awesome :thumb: looking forward to this on Friday ;)

OMG 35 weeks already? wow sure gone by so fast...I'm so excite for you really!!! :hug:

Of course you're always in my prayers hon, let me know how you like the class too, I'm looking forward hearing more update of your pregnancy and glad you and your unborn baby are doing good.....

I know! *thud* I am ready and I am not ready at the same time, you know? yiyiyiyiyiyi! Thanks I really need that, being in prayers.:)

I had a baby shower that my friends threw me last weekend-*women and men* and I have another coming up next weekend that my sister is throwing me-*women only* and I am looking forward to it. I have alots of things and more coming. Yayayay! I feel like a kid who's getting alots of gifts. lol :hug: Talk to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back