I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeafMommy0407 said:
The hospital is not sharing rooms anymore. Every one of rooms are PRIVATE rooms. No sharing with other women. They changed the policy now because you never know if someone would come in and switch or steal the baby while you are asleep. They do not allow that, not at all. I was very happy when I heard that I would have my own room where I can have my own privacy. I am very against sharing rooms with other women.

That's great!! :thumb: I asked for a private room when I had both of my boys, but it did cost extra, but so worth it!! Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to share room with anyone. ;)

know, just going crazy! lol yes I will let you know-you are the *on call* from me! lol talk to you later!

I am?? awww... I love ya!! :hug: You've been a great friend to me, I gonna cry. :tears:

ohhh i got it hahahaha!!! are u still alive or at hospital?:giggle:

I am still alive, I am at my boyf. house for awhile. No baby on Easter. :)

:whistle: waiting for your baby to COME!!! :giggle:
Haha, will let you know. :)

That's great!! :thumb: I asked for a private room when I had both of my boys, but it did cost extra, but so worth it!! Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to share room with anyone. ;)

I am?? awww... I love ya!! :hug: You've been a great friend to me, I gonna cry. :tears:
Yes you are! :hug: God bless you and keep your eyes open! lol honey, cry all you want and I will cry with you! :hug:

Still wishing you the very best and obviously, this is a time of being excited and ever so anxious for the arrival of your precious newborn. :)

~RR

Still wishing you the very best and obviously, this is a time of being excited and ever so anxious for the arrival of your precious newborn. :)

~RR

Thank you, RR. Will keep more updates after the dr. appt. and hopefully nothing happens during that time. Talk to you later!

lol thank you. but I can handle it alright. :hug: will keep updates from time to time.

lol thank you. but I can handle it alright. :hug: will keep updates from time to time.

lol i know.. im just joshing with angel.. hehe.. :D :hug: cant wait to hear what dr say on thurs.. I am so exciting for you! :) Of course I will pray for a smooth birth for you and baby! :)

lol i know.. im just joshing with angel.. hehe.. :D :hug: cant wait to hear what dr say on thurs.. I am so exciting for you! :) Of course I will pray for a smooth birth for you and baby! :)

Thank you :hug: well I will be going to the dr. tmw. *smh* geez, I am not looking forward to it. Not at all.

Thank you :hug: well I will be going to the dr. tmw. *smh* geez, I am not looking forward to it. Not at all.

You are welcome.. :hug: aww why not?? why are u not looking forward to the dr appt?? :confused: i hope u will be ok.. just keep faith in God and put yourself in his care. He will do the rest! :) :fingersx:

You are welcome.. :hug: aww why not?? why are u not looking forward to the dr appt?? :confused: i hope u will be ok.. just keep faith in God and put yourself in his care. He will do the rest! :) :fingersx:

It is the checking me inside that I DREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me feel dirty, ugh! I try to live with it for awhile then I want to zoom to the bathtub to be feeling clean again! *shudders*

aww i know the feeling.. i dont like it either but its routine to check to see if your C are softening etc.. you know..

so what is the update as you went to dr yesterday? I wonder? :) 2 more weeks.. or less??

aww i know the feeling.. i dont like it either but its routine to check to see if your C are softening etc.. you know..

so what is the update as you went to dr yesterday? I wonder? :) 2 more weeks.. or less??

The update is that I am still 1CM as of yesterday. Going back next week and I havent had contractions since last Monday night. The dr. said I am still the same and I thank God for that. I finished my last class last night and it was a good experience of all. I lost 2 lbs. and the dr said that is normal for when the baby is dropping. I am doing good and baby movements are getting harder, harder by the minute because of less room. He is hurting me by my ribs and my pancreas. The dr. said that to focus on his movements, if less or none, call the dr.-they will tell me what to do. If the contractions are 5 mins. apart for 2 hours, time to go to the hospital. But other than that, just relax and enjoy time. That is what I am doing besides being in pain from my son's moving so hard. If it doesnt feel so good, I will call the dr. on Monday. So painful right now. ugh. Better go and rest and I will talk to you later. hugs!

Sound wonderful! You'll be just fine and your little guy will be here before you know it! :)

Wish you best of luck and get tons of ZZZZZ! You'll need that!

:hug:
The update is that I am still 1CM as of yesterday. Going back next week and I havent had contractions since last Monday night. The dr. said I am still the same and I thank God for that. I finished my last class last night and it was a good experience of all. I lost 2 lbs. and the dr said that is normal for when the baby is dropping. I am doing good and baby movements are getting harder, harder by the minute because of less room. He is hurting me by my ribs and my pancreas. The dr. said that to focus on his movements, if less or none, call the dr.-they will tell me what to do. If the contractions are 5 mins. apart for 2 hours, time to go to the hospital. But other than that, just relax and enjoy time. That is what I am doing besides being in pain from my son's moving so hard. If it doesnt feel so good, I will call the dr. on Monday. So painful right now. ugh. Better go and rest and I will talk to you later. hugs!

AWWWWW...I remember both of my babies kicking my ribs..especially my daughter..felt like her foot was stuck between my ribs. Enjoy relaxing and get spoiled! :)

Sound wonderful! You'll be just fine and your little guy will be here before you know it! :)

Wish you best of luck and get tons of ZZZZZ! You'll need that!

:hug:

AWWWWW...I remember both of my babies kicking my ribs..especially my daughter..felt like her foot was stuck between my ribs. Enjoy relaxing and get spoiled! :)

Thanks ladies. That is all I am planning to do but I am in the process of moving. So I will rest from time to time. :hug: Talk to you later.

Updates as of yesterday and today.

Contractions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I went into the hospital at 5am and left the hospital at 630am on Wednesday morning. I had 5 mins. contractions for 2 hours. My boyf. called my dr. and told me to come to ER right away. It was false alarm but I was in *early labor*. I had contractions after I left the hospital and I am still 1CM. Told me to come to the dr. office as my scheduled time but come in early. I went to the dr. office and they checked me again. I am still 1CM AND 80% effaced. Sooooooooon. My dr. said he is very happy with that and he said he will not let me have the baby one week overdue and I agreed with him. So I might have the baby tmw, this weekend or next week. Pray for me, pls. I will keep you all updated.

Understand this, pls do not post any messages here because I wont be back til I am done because I will be too busy to answer back. I have to keep myself busy and keep walking and focus on my health and my son's health. If any changes, ofc I will come back and post more information here. I promise you and I will try my best to post info here. If I cant make it, I will ask one of my friends to post a message here for me. Ok? :)

You all have a good weekend and God bless you all! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back