I gotta be blunt, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-huh, mister....*shakes his index finger* can I have the mallet back, please? I know you just got caught red handed.

Ok, JClarke, will chopper -lift you to the top of the Rock and deposit you. Then you can use the mallet to pound it down to a small enough size where you can jump down unharmed. May take a while.....:giggle:

Ok, JClarke, will chopper -lift you to the top of the Rock and deposit you. Then you can use the mallet to pound it down to a small enough size where you can jump down unharmed. May take a while.....:giggle:

How can you fetch me then?

blah blah blah blah. Yawn! I don't give a shit what you are talking about. Let's close this topic. Lock it now.

:locked::locked::locked::locked:

(Look at these lockers. What a beautiful! - these lockers are happy and dancing right now.)

blah blah blah blah. Yawn! I don't give a shit what you are talking about. Let's close this topic. Lock it now.

(Look at these lockers. What a beautiful! - these lockers are happy and dancing right now.)

Oh, please.

Hmm...is this a 'contradicting' moment? *seeing under your usename* it says: "I'm listening to everyone" :whistle:

If you're not interested--simply go to a topic/thread you're interested in...no need to suggest in the manner you did so. Ok? :ty:

~RR

How can you fetch me then?

I shan't fetch you, Sir; I understand you are a great distance walker.....:giggle:

And, Webexplorer, why don't you go take a nap, ok?

^^
535941615_4c50ab01dd_o.jpg

Yes, really, Sir.......ummmm, mate:giggle:

amc0446l.jpg

Anyone in the name of, Tousi here? Guess what, I am at your desination ;)

Well, good for you, mate! Lol, I see the mallet withstood Ayres!

Well, why is the rock still here then?

ayers%20rock.jpg

You must have slid down that fissure on the right side! *Calling for the helicopter*

Sorry, your helicopter crashed.

2005_06_sightseeingchopper.jpg

Hmm...is this a 'contradicting' moment? *seeing under your usename* it says: "I'm listening to everyone" :whistle:

~RR

That's right I'm listening to everyone. Actually, these posts are wordy. It waste our eyes' energy for nothing. It's fun to read some gossips, funny, thrill, or even pathetic.

Alex loves to read about rock music, but some of us are not interested in music. Wouldn't you guys mind to read 600 pages of Constitutional Laws in Alex's website policy? Probably not.

Irony, I am aware that I am taking over your posts here as a domain talk.
It's just like you guys want to be in charge of the domain talks. I think that it is pretty normal for everyone to write their posts.

Oh, I'm just playing this post to see if you are actually reading my post. Did I make you waste of your time to read this? You got it. Smile.

I heard that Jclarke is having an affairs because he is blunt something that he won't mention one word about it. :fly2: (Of course, it's :topic:) Okay, let me to go back listening to our people again.

I don't see no agruements in the religion section, beside the religion section is under debates, so we re just debates, Liebing and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but we're still great friends, and we don't let our posts ruin our friendship..And for the forum being quiet I have my reason for not posting in other threads cause of what happened in one thread yesterday when a member posted lies about me in the public forum, and did not even apologize after she found out she had the wrong person.
Angel....
Thats good you and Liebling are still good friends even though you
guys dont see eye to eye on religion or other things but when you
and i debated on dogs, you and i are not friends anymore, is that
right? interesting, but thats ok, i understand when it comes to dogs.
Thats why i dont discuss dogs anymore.
I still like you but i understand if you dont, no problem! Smile..

I shan't fetch you, Sir; I understand you are a great distance walker.....:giggle:

And, Webexplorer, why don't you go take a nap, ok?

I woke up from taking a nap. What a such nice of you! Thank you.

I think that Jclarke is cool!

I woke up from taking a nap. What a such nice of you! Thank you.

I think that Jclarke is cool!

Is that right? How come you tell the mods to lock this thread in regards that I am the creator, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back