I gotta be blunt, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I love alldeaf.com but...

...I gotta be blunt here, but I know there is nothing it can do. my bluntness is that the alldeaf.com is getting quieter and quieter, since the religion section has been open. Most of the poeple, went straight there, and yapping anything useless related with in the religion section.

I have realised that the forum is getting quieter, there is not much talking around, like different topics, like it did before the section was open, everyone was swarming around discussing but since that section was open.. every AD'ers went straight there, and discuss their own topics. Since it was open, I have seen plenty angry comments, flaming wars, harrassments. Didn't you know that is pissing other Ad'ers off or scaring them away from the forum??

You see, some of the moderators had to close some threads and put it under review, it is the same thing back then... why can't you all just give the section a break? And post whatever it is not related to that section -- where some of the AD'ers have no interest in the "religion section" like myself. I don't have any great interest in that section, but my apologises for these people who got affected by this post. No offense, AD'ers but you understand that I am really annoyed with this.

We can't just scare some AD'ers away if these keeps going, with these angry comments, flaming wars, and harrassments. See? It is the same thing, back then!

You see some AD'ers might have the same frustration of this.

I'm sorry about this thread, if this is not appropriate for the people, moderators can remove this without notice...

I think I have had enough of my bluntness here.

Thank you for reading.

By the way, love you all :)

Well being honestly, my opinion, some of Aders scare away from the religion subforum is not because we are flamming, bashing, anger, etc which seems not happen there that often since I was debating around there, I think it's because of our highly logically discussion which keep Aders away from debate about the religions.

I honestly wish that the ADers are not afraid of express their own beliefs around the religion subforum, and would not taking the religion subforum too personal.

I have been trying my best to keep my debate smooth, try to not overreacting, attacking, taking personal, flamming, accusing, etc. because I don't want the religion subforum to close ever again like last time.

Also you know, there are lot lot lot of people who love to discuss about the religion, the religion are one of the hot-topic and that is why the religion subforum are under the On-Topic Debate section.

One more thing I have to tell you, if the religion subforum close or I leave the religion subforum alone, then I would be boring.

Well being honestly, my opinion, some of Aders scare away from the religion subforum is not because we are flamming, bashing, anger, etc which seems not happen there that often since I was debating around there, I think it's because of our highly logically discussion which keep Aders away from debate about the religions.

I honestly wish that the ADers are not afraid of express their own beliefs around the religion subforum, and would not taking the religion subforum too personal.

I have been trying my best to keep my debate smooth, try to not overreacting, attacking, taking personal, flamming, accusing, etc. because I don't want the religion subforum to close ever again like last time.

Also you know, there are lot lot lot of people who love to discuss about the religion, the religion are one of the hot-topic and that is why the religion subforum are under the On-Topic Debate section.

One more thing I have to tell you, if the religion subforum close or I leave the religion subforum alone, then I would be boring.

:gpost:

I don't have a problem with the religion section. I find it interesting to read others points of view and beliefs. I don't see the forum as quiet here. There 's always someone alive and posting here :)

I know I love alldeaf.com but...

...I gotta be blunt here, but I know there is nothing it can do. my bluntness is that the alldeaf.com is getting quieter and quieter, since the religion section has been open. Most of the poeple, went straight there, and yapping anything useless related with in the religion section.

I have realised that the forum is getting quieter, there is not much talking around, like different topics, like it did before the section was open, everyone was swarming around discussing but since that section was open.. every AD'ers went straight there, and discuss their own topics. Since it was open, I have seen plenty angry comments, flaming wars, harrassments. Didn't you know that is pissing other Ad'ers off or scaring them away from the forum??

You see, some of the moderators had to close some threads and put it under review, it is the same thing back then... why can't you all just give the section a break? And post whatever it is not related to that section -- where some of the AD'ers have no interest in the "religion section" like myself. I don't have any great interest in that section, but my apologises for these people who got affected by this post. No offense, AD'ers but you understand that I am really annoyed with this.

We can't just scare some AD'ers away if these keeps going, with these angry comments, flaming wars, and harrassments. See? It is the same thing, back then!

You see some AD'ers might have the same frustration of this.

I'm sorry about this thread, if this is not appropriate for the people, moderators can remove this without notice...

I think I have had enough of my bluntness here.

Thank you for reading.

By the way, love you all :)

I agree with you... sooner or later.. there will be lots of bashings like it did long time ago...

I agree with you... sooner or later.. there will be lots of bashings like it did long time ago...

:h5:

No offense people, I know everyone has its own opinion, unlike mine or SxyPorkie.... You know, bashing or other things that falls in the catergory might affect the friendship around here. If you harrass, bash or whatever, you have already bonded friendship with this person, how would you feel for this in regards of the specific section, hmm?

No offense, AD'ers, but.

:clap:

No offense people, I know everyone has its own opinion, unlike mine or SxyPorkie.... You know, bashing or other things that falls in the catergory might affect the friendship around here. If you harrass, bash or whatever, you have already bonded friendship with this person, how would you feel for this in regards of the specific section, hmm?

No offense, AD'ers, but.

I agree..it can affect friendships. Oh well. Up to the friends if they want to mend it..if not, then it wasnt a strong friendship to begin with.

Anyways, I am not sure if AD is getting quieter because before last week, I wasnt on it much due to work, taking care of the kids and spending time with my hubby so I didnt really pay attention to the differences. I wont be on it much when I return to work tmw but I will try my best to liven things up around here. :)

I wasnt offended. U have the right to express how you feel.

I don't see no agruements in the religion section, beside the religion section is under debates, so we re just debates, Liebing and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but we're still great friends, and we don't let our posts ruin our friendship..And for the forum being quiet I have my reason for not posting in other threads cause of what happened in one thread yesterday when a member posted lies about me in the public forum, and did not even apologize after she found out she had the wrong person.

:lol: I think I will be bored too.

We have our own lives to do errands with family, job, friends, etc... Can't use this site for 24/7.

Summertime is much much quieter due to vacation.

I don't see no agruements in the religion section, beside the religion section is under debates, so we re just debates, Liebing and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but we're still great friends, and we don't let our posts ruin our friendship..And for the forum being quiet I have my reason for not posting in other threads cause of what happened in one thread yesterday when a member posted lies about me in the public forum, and did not even apologize after she found out she had the wrong person.

Other AD'ers like you too, have its own opinion. I know, everyone has its right to leave that thread, or whatever that has affected you much. But for the regilion forum, that is. Some arguements, was there, but it was obviously deleted by mods which these posts wasn't appropiate for the forum or us, AD'ers.

Well, Angel. I have to be honest here.. Whenever I read these posts, Which I don't have any great interest in it at all, whenever I see people telling that you are a liar, like for example, I saw one of the posts from puyopiyo (No offense, Zack) saying that that person is lying in relation of a topic which gets me in disgust.

I am not sure if Alex, wouldn't like to see all these inappropiate posts that would be around for long time, for example of the thread I mentioned earlier in this thread, was closed long time ago due to these rules. People need to respect his rules -- but I am aware of the under 'on topic debates' but what is his opinion to let it open again and every one discuss a topic that might happen to turn into a heated arguement or harrassment?

Like SxyPorkie said, it might happen again.

No offense Ad'ers but really, this is my opinion, and I am letting you know what my expression on this.

tried to PM u...

I thought I was responding to another person so when I realized my error, I removed my comments and put it in the little box stating my reason so people know that I made a mistake so how can I be lying about u if I thought I had the wrong person?

It was a honest mistake but I have nothing to apologize for since I didnt lie about anyone in the first place.

:lol: I think I will be bored too.

I know that, Angel. BUT there is plenty of other ideas that people can discuss that wouldn't relate to these options.

Kalista, I know we can't stay on the site 24/7 -- but this thread is just an expression in regards of the 'Hot topic section' what happens if it affecting others?

Also the summertime vacations down here is over now. Everyone's back to its usual routines now.

There are many threads that Alldeaf members can participle, do we must all have to be on the same page?

There's bashing onto cochlear implant/hearing aids forum too Religious sub-forum is not the only sub-forum that been hot these days.

I just find Religious forum most interesting to have a discussion, I learned a lot from Reba, If it wasn't for her, I'll be a lost soul. :)

tried to PM u...

I thought I was responding to another person so when I realized my error, I removed my comments and put it in the little box stating my reason so people know that I made a mistake so how can I be lying about u if I thought I had the wrong person?

It was a honest mistake but I have nothing to apologize for since I didnt lie about anyone in the first place.

Alright, I understand, I just hope this doesn't happen again. Thanks Shel90,

Sorry for turning off my pm :giggle:

Yes, I make mistakes and I will admit to everyone that I made an error yesterday about making a post to the wrong person than the one I had in my mind. I apologize for my error. My bad. :) Hope everyone forgives me.

Alright, I understand, I just hope this doesn't happen again. Thanks Shel90,

Sorry for turning off my pm :giggle:

I gotta admit I was afraid that my post would upset u cuz it is liek bringing it out for everyone else to see but how else could I solve it with u? Smile. I didnt realize u felt that way.

Ok sory JClark for going off topic!!! Slap me! LOL!

There are many threads that Alldeaf members can participle, do we must all have to be on the same page?

There's bashing onto cochlear implant/hearing aids forum too Religious sub-forum is not the only sub-forum that been hot these days.

I just find Religious forum most interesting to have a discussion, I learned a lot from Reba, If it wasn't for her, I'll be a lost soul. :)

I gotta mention these threads too.. I didn't mean JUST the religion, but it would apply to other bashing stuff.. but no, Cheri, we don't need to be at the same page.

I know, there is other threads we can discuss, but for other stuff, can't we just be more family-friendly to others?

I know, Cheri -- that you have other reasons to be more particapted in the regliion sub forums, but what about the others that is not interested?

Is someone concerned about the friendship that might have affected with this situation, no?

I gotta admit I was afraid that my post would upset u cuz it is liek bringing it out for everyone else to see but how else could I solve it with u? Smile. I didnt realize u felt that way.

Nah just surprised that you came forward :lol: but hey we're cool! :hug:

Ok sory JClark for going off topic!!! Slap me! LOL!

Shel90, you are not going off topic, but that's fine anyway. These situation right here, is dealing with the friendship and frustrations within the regards o the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back