I gotta be blunt, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u rephrase that..I am not sure what u mean? Thanks

Sorry to have confused you. What I meant, is that you go roaming through the old threads and find something interesting and you really want to discuss more on the relation of that topic which was closed before.

Do you understand more clearly, now?

ORDER!
in the court please!
:bangs gravel:​

Cheri! Apologises to say this, but please DO NOT go off topic, this is not related to my topic at all. Take this somewhere else, thank you!

Since you brought this up, not once, not twice but three times already desperating in getting me banned. I'm sorry I'm not gonna get banned on something that others had made false assumption against me.

This is what you stated to me

You knew from day one, I've been following the bible, why would you say I use my own perspective based on my own Religious. That's why I said that was a lie. You reported me to the moderators when you can't even say you were mistaken.

Jclarke said:
ATTENTION: I don't want to see any flame wars here, please refrain from mention AD members names. Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't see your post, I was searching for Puyo's post on another thread.

i understand how you feel jclarke
i have notice that AD had been quiet but i don't have any problems people need breaks from or have a life away from AD smile

True, that's another reason, but what if the other AD'ers are getting quiet regards of this, no?

Sorry, I didn't see your post, I was searching for Puyo's post on another thread.

No worries -- as long the discussion doesn't go down to an flame war, that's fine with me. BUT I don't approve with this, Just remember next time.

I have a feeling that this thread will be :locked: sooner or later.

:io:

Sorry to have confused you. What I meant, is that you go roaming through the old threads and find something interesting and you really want to discuss more on the relation of that topic which was closed before.

Do you understand more clearly, now?

QUOTE]

Yea, thanks for clarifying! I guess u can say for both reasons. I have brought old threads alive even if they are 4 or 5 years old but that only happened once or twice. :)

Yea, thanks for clarifying! I guess u can say for both reasons. I have brought old threads alive even if they are 4 or 5 years old but that only happened once or twice. :)

No worries! That's how other people love to bring up old threads that has been dead for a long time. It is like you're bring it up from the grave ;)

No worries! That's how other people love to bring up old threads that has been dead for a long time. It is like you're bring it up from the grave ;)

True..never thought of it that way.

Don't forget to bring a shovel, next time :lol:

:lol:

It is gonna get quiet here cuz it is nearing bedtime for many in the Eastern part of US.

Unless those on the west coast makes it lively.

:lol:

It is gonna get quiet here cuz it is nearing bedtime for many in the Eastern part of US.

Unless those on the west coast makes it lively.

Gotta be worse tomorrow, I reckon.... Will have to deal with it though.

Right down here, it's only after lunch....:hmm:

Any objections, AD'ers?

JClark..it was nice chatting with u on this thread and the other one.

I am gonna go and get ready for bed cuz tmw is my first day back to work after being off for a week due to pneomonia. I still havent gotten all of my energy back so I am going to need every ounce of it. I know everyone is gonna make a big fuss about welcoming me back. LOL! I dont like the attention...it is embarrassing.

Have a good night..ooops goood afternoon? :giggle:

JClarke..it was nice chatting with u on this thread and the other one.

I am gonna go and get ready for bed cuz tmw is my first day back to work after being off for a week due to pneomonia. I still havent gotten all of my energy back so I am going to need every ounce of it. I know everyone is gonna make a big fuss about welcoming me back. LOL! I dont like the attention...it is embarrassing.

Have a good night..ooops goood afternoon? :giggle:

It's nice to have a good discussion here and there, Shel90. I'd be jealous to see that you're off to bed. Still, it is afternoon to me and I am at work...*sulky look* G'night, Shel90!

Hmm...if you did indeed *bang gravel*, that gotta hurt, banging small pebbles/rocks, 'specially if you're using the hands. Ouch!! :-X :lol: Ohhh...just joking here, actually you're thinking of a small mallet or 'gavel'. ;)

If anyone has a plm or plms. with another member or have concerns about, please 'private message' a moderator as well as leaving any member's username out of any thread...only exception to that is to wish, encourage, congratulate, etc., to another member with using their username. ;)

Back to what this thread is related to:

Can understand where you're coming from regarding such 'quietness' in a sense of inactivity on a grander scale, the absence of heavy traffic with participation across the Forum. However, there will be times of lapses (interval or passage of time) when activity in AD isn't frequented as usual. Then again, for some of the sudden flurry of emotions such as being 'frustrated', 'angry', 'upset', 'disagreeing vehemently', 'showing little or no respect', etc., in some of the threads, more commonly done so in the more controversial topics and when it reaches a point whereas thread(s) are either locked down or placed under review--such is a way of life if we look around the world, yet, members can make a big difference here in AD by sticking to the proverbial 'agree to disagree' stance/POV. Also, such 'controversial' topics can or could help bring great minds (all of you) together for the greater good and contribute sensibly and with respect for the opinions/views of others despite the indifference of such p.o.v.'s. Otherwise, sometimes it's just better to 'bite one's own tongue' and refrain from bitterly or angrily disagreeing with something and allow peaceable means for everyone indirectly or directly involved with this online community. Everyone has a certain degree of tolerance for certain things or ideas (opinions/views), each one has the soverign rights to share/express those--but, suggesting that 'my way' is better than 'your way', etc., doesn't produce good results and tends to bring up flame-wars, bashing, insulting within a thread--.

In a nutshell, when posting, consider whether 'your' post is being done in good taste and without insulting, belittling anyone, etc., and maintaining 'peace' by applying the 'agree to disagree' standard, otherwise, refrain from posting (in that thread).

Lastly, as this 'on-line community Forum' is unique, each one of you is also--unique as well. :)

~RR

Hmm...if you did indeed *bang gravel*, that gotta hurt, banging small pebbles/rocks, 'specially if you're using the hands. Ouch!! :-X :lol: Ohhh...just joking here, actually you're thinking of a small mallet or 'gavel'. ;)

If anyone has a plm or plms. with another member or have concerns about, please 'private message' a moderator as well as leaving any member's username out of any thread...only exception to that is to wish, encourage, congratulate, etc., to another member with using their username. ;)

Back to what this thread is related to:

Can understand where you're coming from regarding such 'quietness' in a sense of inactivity on a grander scale, the absence of heavy traffic with participation across the Forum. However, there will be times of lapses (interval or passage of time) when activity in AD isn't frequented as usual. Then again, for some of the sudden flurry of emotions such as being 'frustrated', 'angry', 'upset', 'disagreeing vehemently', 'showing little or no respect', etc., in some of the threads, more commonly done so in the more controversial topics and when it reaches a point whereas thread(s) are either locked down or placed under review--such is a way of life if we look around the world, yet, members can make a big difference here in AD by sticking to the proverbial 'agree to disagree' stance/POV. Also, such 'controversial' topics can or could help bring great minds (all of you) together for the greater good and contribute sensibly and with respect for the opinions/views of others despite the indifference of such p.o.v.'s. Otherwise, sometimes it's just better to 'bite one's own tongue' and refrain from bitterly or angrily disagreeing with something and allow peaceable means for everyone indirectly or directly involved with this online community. Everyone has a certain degree of tolerance for certain things or ideas (opinions/views), each one has the soverign rights to share/express those--but, suggesting that 'my way' is better than 'your way', etc., doesn't produce good results and tends to bring up flame-wars, bashing, insulting within a thread--.

In a nutshell, when posting, consider whether 'your' post is being done in good taste and without insulting, belittling anyone, etc., and maintaining 'peace' by applying the 'agree to disagree' standard, otherwise, refrain from posting (in that thread).

Lastly, as this 'on-line community Forum' is unique, each one of you is also--unique as well. :)

~RR

RR, that's a well said post, and I have to agree with this statement of yours. But Firstly, I used the small mallet to bang the gravel to hush everyone up to avoid the flame wars around in my thread. But sometimes people might have its own frustration in relation of the forum. But I apologise if it is REALLY offensive to you, RR.

I have nothing to say for now.

*Waits for JClarke to go to bed, sneaks in, grabs the mallet, runs outside to Ayres Rock and superhumanly hurls the gavel on top of the Rock. Man, that's a bigggg rock.*

*Waits for JClarke to go to bed, sneaks in, grabs the mallet, runs outside to Ayres Rock and superhumanly hurls the gavel on top of the Rock. Man, that's a bigggg rock.*

Uh-huh, mister....*shakes his index finger* can I have the mallet back, please? I know you just got caught red handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back