I gotta be blunt, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel....
Thats good you and Liebling are still good friends even though you
guys dont see eye to eye on religion or other things but when you
and i debated on dogs, you and i are not friends anymore, is that
right? interesting, but thats ok, i understand when it comes to dogs.
Thats why i dont discuss dogs anymore.
I still like you but i understand if you dont, no problem! Smile..

Hey, I didn't say I did not like you Defee, I know your love and passion for pitbulls, and I respect that. I think you're a great person! As us being friends, we haven't spoke outside of AD and haven't met you in RL, and if we did then I'm sure we will end up being great friends as well. ;)

Jclarke -

I spot two restaurants in Florida. The restaurants are called "Cabby Jake's" and "Rattlesnake Jakes" (bar). I think of your name when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if you own these restaurants. You must be so rich!

Jclarke -

I spot two restaurants in Florida. The restaurants are called "Cabby Jake's" and "Rattlesnake Jakes" (bar). I think of your name when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if you own these restaurants. You must be so rich!

Number 1 -- I am nowhere near the U.S nor Florida.

Number 2 -- I don't own any restaurants.

Number 3 -- I know you are pulling my leg, so I wish I would love to be rich!

This thread already gone :topic:

Me>:io:

This thread already gone :topic:

Me>:io:

Alright, alright!

Back to topic, please everyone! One single person goes off topic will get kicked out. You get me?

:ugh3:~ Remmy everyone always debating then become heating increase their angry and expression feelings towards to whoever talk about specific religions.
Really "Tiresome" for me. That why I don't go there!
I'd rather stick my own preference religions and not going share anyone who disagree w/me.. Will making look worst! Forget it!

By the way, solution for you! Don't visit Christian Thread only the way..
:iough:~ see u later, ta ta bye!

Hey, I didn't say I did not like you Defee, I know your love and passion for pitbulls, and I respect that. I think you're a great person! As us being friends, we haven't spoke outside of AD and haven't met you in RL, and if we did then I'm sure we will end up being great friends as well. ;)

Yes, you are so right...if we have met in RL, it would be different..
and i hope we will someday!...Hugs to you, hun!

:ugh3:~ Remmy everyone always debating then become heating increase their angry and expression feelings towards to whoever talk about specific religions.
Really "Tiresome" for me. That why I don't go there!
I'd rather stick my own preference religions and not going share anyone who disagree w/me.. Will making look worst! Forget it!

By the way, solution for you! Don't visit Christian Thread only the way..
:iough:~ see u later, ta ta bye!

I agree..I learned my lesson and starting to post in there less. Maybe soon I wont post in there anymore. Who knows? Not worth all the fights and misunderstandings.

Yeah, it is not worth for us to read the religious issue. I wonder that it is not good for health to read it and upset about it. Alex made a mistake to add that on the list, and he finally removed it to avoid any negative post.

When a person, who is getting angry due to disagreement, or misunderstanding definitely need to take angry management course. For those mature, well-handled temper people, it was very interesting for us to learn new things, like atheistic, or agnostic, we provide different point-of-view of that. Everyone know that the discussion related to religion will never stop.

When a person, who is getting angry due to disagreement, or misunderstanding definitely need to take angry management course. For those mature, well-handled temper people, it was very interesting for us to learn new things, like atheistic, or agnostic, we provide different point-of-view of that. Everyone know that the discussion related to religion will never stop.

Yea, good idea not to let personal feelings get in the way when discussing controversial subjects.

Yea, good idea not to let personal feelings get in the way when discussing controversial subjects.

Yeah, we should set up the parliamentary procedure to keep the discussion in control. HA!

When a person, who is getting angry due to disagreement, or misunderstanding definitely need to take angry management course.

Most members had done their share of getting upset, if one says they never done that then they're not being honest.

Yeah, we should set up the parliamentary procedure to keep the discussion in control. HA!

Yeah we need to keep religious/philosophy discussions in control. Perhaps we could discipline the minority by introducing a public flogging section. :whip: :)

Most members had done their share of getting upset, if one says they never done that then they're not being honest.

It is ok to show the upset, instead of saying "you never understand what I am trying to say" or any kind of "POINTING to others". I would prefer someone said " I feel that you don't understand my point" instead. ;)

Mod Note:

Thread's closed due to the fact it has veered off-course. As for the disagreements, debates, etc., the wide range of emotions happens throughout the entire Forum, not just 'only' in the controversial topics/threads. Please keep that in mind--

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back