I got my new Purple HA Today!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
And they're really purple the ear molds are purple too! HA has really change since I first got one! I did not know they could play music when you're putting them on! It will take awhile getting to hearing music in my HA! I spoke to my granddaughter on the phone and I could understand her better! That was really neat! I have to go and check up on my doggie!

Yea! Purple HA is a bold fashion statement, but I'm sure that you can carry it off. :cool2:

Yay! Glad you're having good results with your new hearing aids!

that's great!
I'm getting better with mine too in fact, I'm back to my other audi this week just for a 1 month visit and some aided testing :D

for me in the speech in noise while I had the Oticon Gaia on, I felt like I had recived no benefit from it (well, a little benefit) but I'm glad to switch to a powerful hearing aid

BTW, I got new earmolds so it should be in my mail this week.

I think my HA can talk to me too! I am still not able to wear my HA in my right ear! I thought since I had not had been wearing one in my right for awhile my TMJ would be better. It hurt to wear an ear mold as the ear canal is swollen.

And they're really purple the ear molds are purple too! HA has really change since I first got one! I did not know they could play music when you're putting them on! It will take awhile getting to hearing music in my HA! I spoke to my granddaughter on the phone and I could understand her better! That was really neat! I have to go and check up on my doggie!
So are you going to get Marty a purple collar? :giggle:

that's great!
I'm getting better with mine too in fact, I'm back to my other audi this week just for a 1 month visit and some aided testing :D

for me in the speech in noise while I had the Oticon Gaia on, I felt like I had recived no benefit from it (well, a little benefit) but I'm glad to switch to a powerful hearing aid

BTW, I got new earmolds so it should be in my mail this week.

My new audi was asking me ask to repeat words on my last hearing test as nothing was written down on last hearing audiogram. I told the person that gave me the test was in training and left on her own! I have to back into 2 weeks for any readjusting. I am not sure if I want to keep the music!

I just got purple ones too. Them being new, I had them out for a few minutes during class lectures because I got a headache, and my classmate stated "WHOA, they're PURPLE?!" Hah!

I just got purple ones too. Them being new, I had them out for a few minutes during class lectures because I got a headache, and my classmate stated "WHOA, they're PURPLE?!" Hah!

People notice my purple ear mold , I was hoping this would happen , maybe
people will stop running their shopping carts into when I can't hear then trying to pass me! Damn that really hurt!

People notice my purple ear mold , I was hoping this would happen , maybe
people will stop running their shopping carts into when I can't hear then trying to pass me! Damn that really hurt!

You mean I'm not this only one this happens to?! No joke - I thought it was just something I've dealt with for a long time alone!

Back