I got my new Purple HA Today!

You mean I'm not this only one this happens to?! No joke - I thought it was just something I've dealt with for a long time alone!

I had this happen to me about 4 times and one woman weight over 200 lbs and ran her shopping cart into me! The bitch nearing gave me a whiplash!
This was why I got my hearing dog Finlay! My new HA is making a clicking sound and it driving me nut! I should had called today but I been so worried about my new dog! You're not alone on this!

I would never ram someone with my cart. If they don't hear me (or ignore me) I'll either move their cart myself or tap them on the shoulder. Some people (seems more and more) are so rude.

I would never ram someone with my cart. If they don't hear me (or ignore me) I'll either move their cart myself or tap them on the shoulder. Some people (seems more and more) are so rude.

The people thought I was being rude for not moving so they could pass me!
Some people are real ass****! I would not hit anyone with my cart either!

well some people don't have any common sense :)

U said your hearing aid makes clicking noises right? that's normal when you turn the volume up and down.

I love purple, purple is my favorite color!! I wish i had purple hearing aids when i was younger before i was implanted, oh well. But i currently have earmolds for my CI. It's clear with purple glitter :) i love my earmolds so much. All of my friends comment about my earmolds. I have a purple microphone protector for my freedom on my left ear. I wish they had a purple "skin" cover for the nucleus 5. I'm huge on purple this year.

what is this about color purple I love lavender and then you said some ran a shopping cart into you. did they hit your dog. that is terrible. I almost hate to shop. especially walmart. but do they really have HA in color with skins.. and mic covers. wow. I have a really oldone that buzzs cause I have it so high and uses a battery almost every day.. sorry rattleing again. wish someone was on here live. Its hard to write something and not get a answer for a few days . and when i do I dont remember the site i was at to begin with..

what is this about color purple I love lavender and then you said some ran a shopping cart into you. did they hit your dog. that is terrible. I almost hate to shop. especially walmart. but do they really have HA in color with skins.. and mic covers. wow. I have a really oldone that buzzs cause I have it so high and uses a battery almost every day.. sorry rattleing again. wish someone was on here live. Its hard to write something and not get a answer for a few days . and when i do I dont remember the site i was at to begin with..

well colored hearing aids are like the lastest trend LOL :)

doesn't matter if it's visible or not
try some colors that may match your hair or your skin tone :D

I have my heart set on red (maybe red molds too) but she tells me its too visable........:(
Is she embarrassed because YOU wear HAs? Pick a color YOU'll be happy with. Just be sure you'll like the color for the life of the HAs.

You mean I'm not this only one this happens to?! No joke - I thought it was just something I've dealt with for a long time alone!

You're certainly not alone. I've been almost run over by bicycles coming up behind me on the pavement too. I got my hair cut short so people could see my HAs, but it doesn't make any difference. Most hearing people assume that HAs correct hearing like glasses do eyesight!

Is she embarrassed because YOU wear HAs? Pick a color YOU'll be happy with. Just be sure you'll like the color for the life of the HAs.

I hope she isnt but i still think that she is embarrassed that i wear them

What's the problem with them being visible, is she ashamed of you being Deaf?

I cant see any problem with them being visable as people tend to slow down and talk more slowly (Im HOH not deaf).

well some people don't have any common sense :)

U said your hearing aid makes clicking noises right? that's normal when you turn the volume up and down.

No my HA are making clicking sound on their own, I am not doing anything to them. My HA play music when I turn then up or down , I am not to crazy about this!

I did not have a hearing dog when I got hit by a shopping cart. Some people did think my last hearing was a toy and wanted to step on him! WTF is wrong with some people!! Why would anyone drag around a 50 lbs toy dog while shopping!! Some people are really dumb! When I got my new HA there where some 'rain coats' in the box , my audi ask me if I ask for the 'rain coats' for my HA , I didn't. So I did not get the keep the 'rain coats' for my HA. now I wonder if they where mine after all!

You mean little tones? Mine beep once when I turn the volume up or down, and play a little series of tones when I switch programs. I think that's pretty standard for digital aids, isn't it?

(That was in reference to you saying your HAs were "playing music.")

Back