I did something about Gas Price Gouching

The gas price shot up for $2.13 per gallon here in Tulsa area after explosion at the BP oil refinery in Texas City, Texas last Wednesday afternoon. Bush needs to change laws to allow new refineries to be built or we will be under the grip of terrorists! :pissed:

I saw a gas station tonite with the price of $2.18 per gal unleaded... What a jump...

Ahh... I remember the price being as low as .49 in the Atlanta area back in the 1990's and early 2000's.

Last time I checked yesterday, it was $1.91 per gallon in suburban Cobb County!

2.38-2.75 on the big island of hawaii well i always get gas on the east side ( hilo hawaii side) and then when i go on long trips i make sure i gas up so i dont have to get gas when i come home... 3 hrs rd is 6 hrs but im itching to fly to kona now... 20 bucks rt trip with island air miles :-D im ilke CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.... and i got legs so when i finish my shopping or things like that i can get the plane back home.. then when i use the truck for costco the food shopping :)

RSteve, here's something that will make you happy and do something about your-so-called- price-gouging: Gas is 5 cents a gallon in Baghdad. Fill er up, RSteve! :)

Hey, RSteve, wake up; time's a-wastin'....hurry up before the price goes up! :) At this price, you can drive way out here REAL cheap to California and choke me! LOL! Maybe we will go out for steak instead......on me.

Last edited:
Tousi said:
Hey, RSteve, wake up; time's a-wastin'....hurry up before the price goes up! :) At this price, you can drive way out here REAL cheap to California and choke me! LOL! Maybe we will go out for steak instead......on me.

I think he would rather to come to Ohio and choke me, but afraid so, the steak isn't on me, But a Happy Meal from McDonalds would be. :P

Ravensteve, do you want to know where you can get a cheaper gas at?...You can have my gas in my lawnmotor for only 5 cents LOL...

Cheri said:
I think he would rather to come to Ohio and choke me, but afraid so, the steak isn't on me, But a Happy Meal from McDonalds would be. :P
Ill Be up cheri,, Better hide. :)

ha ha ha i remmy when my mom and dad used to whine about gas being 95 cents i look back on that now and just laugh now it s like 2 25 here for unleaded 2 40 if you like chevron

Back