I did something about Gas Price Gouching

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I filed a complant to florida attorney general and asked him if his staff should investigate possibile price gouching in my county.I told him i think theyre all doing this to make the customer pay to repair damages the hurricane did to them. And theyre gonna get it!! :bye:

I'm curious what's the average price for regular unleaded in your area? It's $2.37 in my hometown.

wow...we're paying just 1.93 per gallon...another advantage to living in the MidWest!

OMG Dreamdeaf! You suck! Up here in Wisc, some area as of right now the highest price is 2.25 in some area... ohh boyeee! You totally suck to only have 1.93. Minn in St. Paul area is like 2.03. You're lucky, Dreamdeaf! :hug:

saw some 1.95-2.05

RS.. Give it up and Let it go.. accept it..
Stop whine on EVERYTHING even a fly..
PLLLuuuuueeeaase..... go away ..

Ravensteve, I would whine as much but it won't change anything...if u have SUV, go buy a hybrid or small car to save moolas.

Otherwise...

Go cry me a gas, build me a station and work @ gas station!

$5 per gallon in my area.

$2 is CHEAP compared to that. :-o

Liza said:
$5 per gallon in my area.

$2 is CHEAP compared to that. :-o

Yeah, I know it's quite expensive overseas. Is that in Europe or Austraila?

Why is it that they jack the prices up, yet they are posting record profits?

MsGiglz said:
saw some 1.95-2.05

RS.. Give it up and Let it go.. accept it..
Stop whine on EVERYTHING even a fly..
PLLLuuuuueeeaase..... go away ..

ZAP!! Just killed a fly :lol:

cheapest gas I've seen is around 2.07 ish range in Seattle area last time I saw. I go to safeway gas to fill up since it's one of the most cheapest prices. :)

I wasn't even whining, nor panic over increase prices on gas. I was just yawning all the way. This is NORMAL time of the year that gas price go up. Do you know why? Summer is around the corner, and the oil companies always increase the gas price, and trust me, right after memorial day weekend is over, the price will dip a bit, then go up a week before 4th of July then dip a bit for next 8 weeks, then go up again for the last time before Labor day weekend. Then after Labor day weekend, the price will drop back to little above whats the price from last month. I have been gas price watcher for over 30 years. From 32 cents a gallon, with minimum wage of 1.25 an hour, up to now as 2.12 a gal with minimum wage of 6 dollars 25 cents an hour (NYS). So whats your deal?

Saw in between $1.93 to $1.99 per gal. around here. :D

I wanted to say something. This MIGHT surprise you all. The truth is, America has one of the cheapest gas price in the world, while most other countries, include arabia countries have much more expensive gas than America. Do you know why? The simple answer is... when any countries suck the oil, known as "black gold". They can't do anything about this black gold UNLESS they got refinery. In Europe, Arabia countries, Asian they don't have any refinery! So, they need refined products from black gold. Who do you think did all the refinery shits? The answer is where? A M E R I C A! We are one of very few countries that have the refinery capacities. Other countries is South America, that is much about it! Canada don't have much refinery. So, we the America buys oil from these sucker countries like Arabia counries then we sell back to them the refined products out of their black gold. That is one of big reason WHY other countries than America have very high price on gasoline and other oil products. This goes same thing with Canada, they don't have refinery, so they send us the oil and we refined them and sell back to them with profits in it. How do I know? I had very good friend who work in refinery before. Told me all these shits. I dropped my jaw.

Of course Oil business is dirty business. But the one who gets the biggest pie is America!

Back