I am so mad for this!

VamPyroX said:
When you donate blood, one of the questions they ask you is "Have you gotten any tattoos and/or piercings within the last 6 months?" If you say yes, you are automatically disqualified from donating blood due to a high risk of infection and bad blood.

interesting i didn't know that I'll keep that in mind if I ever get another tattoo :ugh2:

I know people that have had depression, and they take pills, and everything is all better...it's not always something that is wrong with your body, it is usually something that you are holding onto mentally, or emotionally. I would try to talk to somebody that doens't use medicine as a backup, and that they really find the real problem behind it.

javapride said:
megadolon just let them talk thier perfered words and don't put them down like that again please. leave them be. thanks. and take it easy with that scarasm.

Ok, not sure what was sarcasm jamanapride

VamPyroX said:
When you donate blood, one of the questions they ask you is "Have you gotten any tattoos and/or piercings within the last 6 months?" If you say yes, you are automatically disqualified from donating blood due to a high risk of infection and bad blood.

Actuly i just donated blood 6 days ago (i still have the bruise on my arm to prove it.) They didnt ask me that question, but it does make sense that they could or possibly would.

Last edited:
its JAVAPRIDE not jamapride mispellings is OK just a friendly reminder I told u months ago i m not the worlds greatest best speller when it comes to typing fast. I am not ashamed of that ok???? if i misspelled ur name by accident its a honest mistake so do not get all hot and bothered by it...

and megadalon one more thing, the scarasm was ur ragging on tweety for her grammar plms ok, leave it alone ok?

lets get back on topic ur going WAY off topic here ok? thanks :)

jamanapride said:
and megadalon one more thing, the scarasm was ur ragging on tweety for her grammar plms ok, leave it alone ok?

lets get back on topic ur going WAY off topic here ok? thanks :)

thx jalalapride, you spelled it wrong again, slow down, calm down, have some dip. :sure:

Javapride, I don't mean to get you to this, listen this one.. I have my own step mother who is also interpreter for me all this shyt and the major reason i would rather to have somebody as my family member what if a cerfi *sp?* interpreter make it up to tell that you have a aids from a doctor aand the interpreter would want to scare you off but doctor has nothing to say but itself interpreter... everybody has the right to get a interpreters or a family meber to interpreter.. don't u get it clearly?

having a interpreter is wonderful to this world but think hard.. they have many different options to rather to have a family member to interpreter or having a real cerficate interpreter, don't need to push anybody to make a right choice what more.. you said.. life is short so come on, don't waste that let everybody choose what they want from thier own guts.

then its ON u coolie its still against the code of ethics, Im not going any futher we're discussing tweety's depression issue NOT the interpeter's issue ok??? thanks

javapride said:
then its ON u coolie its still against the code of ethics, Im not going any futher we're discussing tweety's depression issue NOT the interpeter's issue ok??? thanks
I don't care the damn code thing...but it's a somebody's right to choose from thier own guts!

javapride said:
can we get back on topic please we're talking abt tweety here...

that's fine with me, we can still talk about tweety, at the least u don't bring it up about the interpreter! :thumb:

Anyway I hope that the depressions get better tweety i know u want to be better .....

Megladon said:
Actuly i just donated blood 6 days ago (i still have the bruise on my arm to prove it.) They didnt ask me that question, but it does make sense that they could or possibly would.
Hmm... you probably got lucky or something. I've donated blood twice and have been with other people several other times. Every time in each situation, we were all given a long questionaire. At the end, it said... "If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should not donate blood." They still go ahead and take your blood for two reasons: to avoid embarassment and keep confidential for yourself while in the possible presence of others AND/OR for further research and study when doing blood tests. Some of the questions are related to pregnancy, anal sex, tattoos, piercings, drugs, alcohol, medication, etc.

Tweetybird, you are NOT crazy.

It look like that your doctor didn't feed you with exactly information enough.
I'm not agree with your doctor's opinion over your depression but I think you should check with other doctor to compare the opinions between your & other doctor.

Honsetly, I don´t beleive to take anti-depression pills because it could be additive.

I would suggest you to contact your physician or psychiatrist. Do something to postive your life instead of think negatives. I know what I say because I had been through. It helps alot without use pills. I would recommend you to check other doctor then visit to therapy what I had been through is work well with me. It would never work if you think you can do it yourself without get professional help to find out about yourself why you suffer depression.

That's what I receive the tip from my therapy is work well with me.

Go to class to find any new hobbies.
Sport.
If you have hobby, then do it.
for a walk.
swimming.
play the games

Keep creative actives daily and will forget about your depression, which it does good to get out of depression, aggressive, eg.

Check with the website over how to eat right foods to improve the depression, e.g.

http://www.mercola.com/forms/total_health_book.htm

http://www.mercola.com/nutritionplan/index.htm

That's why I don't beleive any pills to improve the healthy.

P.S. You are lucky to have your mother as interpeter. It's super that she can sign for you. :thumb:
I did once but never again because I received half information, that's why I ordered neutral interpeter then I can receive FULL information from anyone & also doctor at hospitail, too. (only if there're important information like advantages over operation etc.)

What Defee said is right
I think she meant her eyebrow and tongue piercings have to be removed..i think before people go into hospital, they have to take off all the body piercings, jewelrys etc. for health and safety reasons.

I would get the professional help to find out about me when I were you.

Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
Tweetybird, you are NOT crazy.

It look like that your doctor didn't feed you with exactly information enough.
I'm not agree with your doctor's opinion over your depression but I think you should check with other doctor to compare the opinions between your & other doctor.

Honsetly, I don´t beleive to take anti-depression pills because it could be additive.

I would suggest you to contact your physician or psychiatrist. Do something to postive your life instead of think negatives. I know what I say because I had been through. It helps alot without use pills. I would recommend you to check other doctor then visit to therapy what I had been through is work well with me. It would never work if you think you can do it yourself without get professional help to find out about yourself why you suffer depression.

That's what I receive the tip from my therapy is work well with me.

Go to class to find any new hobbies.
Sport.
If you have hobby, then do it.
for a walk.
swimming.
play the games

Keep creative actives daily and will forget about your depression, which it does good to get out of depression, aggressive, eg.

Check with the website over how to eat right foods to improve the depression, e.g.

http://www.mercola.com/forms/total_health_book.htm

http://www.mercola.com/nutritionplan/index.htm

That's why I don't beleive any pills to improve the healthy.

P.S. You are lucky to have your mother as interpeter. It's super that she can sign for you. :thumb:
I did once but never again because I received half information, that's why I ordered neutral interpeter then I can receive FULL information from anyone & also doctor at hospitail, too. (only if there're important information like advantages over operation etc.)

What Defee said is right

I would get the professional help to find out about me when I were you.
thanks so much!!!! also wow i am very 258 from u... ohh yea my friend told me that i need go something to do so keep me busy... that what i am going be out of state this july! ... yayaya!! :mrgreen:

TweetyBird said:
thanks so much!!!! also wow i am very 258 from u... ohh yea my friend told me that i need go something to do so keep me busy... that what i am going be out of state this july! ... yayaya!! :mrgreen:

Welcome :mrgreen:

What "258" means?.. I don't understand. Please explain. Thank you :mrgreen:

Back