I am so mad for this!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I let u know that I went see my dr at 1pm today... It abt Depression... so The Dr. and I talked abt my feeling, and I cried alll night (last night) and this morning and afternoon.. I dont know what come to me... umm, I feel that I have no life and empty inside... and Dr. think that he put me in the hospital for that! i say why?? he say i need the med for depression.. i say why should i need be in hospital, they say it will help me.. i say HELL NO! i am not going be there in hospital, i just need depression med then go home thats all i wanna... so they say that they cant give me depression med cuz of i must be in hospital first! GAWD! i am not CRAZY PERSON!!! JEEZ!!! i cant believe that what i heard from dr! also i told him i am sowwy i cant accpet it cuz of i am not crazy! also they say i need remove my eyebrow, tongue and label cuz of they dont wanna me get infection.. i say hell no i am not going to take it off!!! cuz of it my body! not their!!! they say i stay hospital for 1 week, put med on me.. i dont need that.. i rather take med to home PERIOD!
Also, they gave me the paper what i need bring with me, they allow rings, STUD earrings, but not allow body periced!! OH PLS! not make sense!! also they say not bring string from shoes, and bring hairdryer, but but what abt hairdryer cord same thing can kill itself!!! what a different?!!! i really SHOCKED :shock: i am not CRAZY PERSON OH PLS!!!! what do u think???? i am so upset abt this.. i am not MR or CRAZY person!!!

NOW WHAT DO YALL THINK OF THIS???? :smash:

TweetyBird said:
I let u know that I went see my dr at 1pm today... It abt Depression... so The Dr. and I talked abt my feeling, and I cried alll night (last night) and this morning and afternoon.. I dont know what come to me... umm, I feel that I have no life and empty inside... and Dr. think that he put me in the hospital for that! i say why?? he say i need the med for depression.. i say why should i need be in hospital, they say it will help me.. i say HELL NO! i am not going be there in hospital, i just need depression med then go home thats all i wanna... so they say that they cant give me depression med cuz of i must be in hospital first! GAWD! i am not CRAZY PERSON!!! JEEZ!!! i cant believe that what i heard from dr! also i told him i am sowwy i cant accpet it cuz of i am not crazy! also they say i need remove my eyebrow, tongue and label cuz of they dont wanna me get infection.. i say hell no i am not going to take it off!!! cuz of it my body! not their!!! they say i stay hospital for 1 week, put med on me.. i dont need that.. i rather take med to home PERIOD!
Also, they gave me the paper what i need bring with me, they allow rings, STUD earrings, but not allow body periced!! OH PLS! not make sense!! also they say not bring string from shoes, and bring hairdryer, but but what abt hairdryer cord same thing can kill itself!!! what a different?!!! i really SHOCKED :shock: i am not CRAZY PERSON OH PLS!!!! what do u think???? i am so upset abt this.. i am not MR or CRAZY person!!!

NOW WHAT DO YALL THINK OF THIS???? :smash:
I been in same situation you are in right now. It's not fair. That why I stopped going to my therapist. Therapists are nut. IM me if you want to talk about it. My screen name is on my profile.

Umm. I am not taking any kind of medication but my friends have been taking.
I am not sure why dr wants you to admit into the hosptial. That's so weird because he wants you to stay in the hospital for a week. Maybe you need to see second opinions and see if they offer you the different issue or same?

Have you ever taken any kind of medication before?

When the doctor talked to you and told you these things, how did you respond? Did you say nothing, talk calmly, or yell back?

Aww...TweetyBird, I can 'feel' for you somewhat...however, if a doctor or therapist have recommended you for in-hospital care...THAT'S just their own professional opinion...you may do well by getting another opinion...but like Vamp suggested...just to settle down calmly AND also to put aside whatever this hospital had suggested...and look at whatever is causing you to feel this way, to feel 'empty'...and my suggestion for you is to take a piece of paper and list some of the things that YOU would dearly love to 'do'...or at least 'try to do' with your life, doing this CAN get you in the state of being positive and give you the encouragements you need...you know...sometimes medicine such as for depression is helpful for some ppls...and for others, it don't help at all...yet, I am NOT a certifiable doctor to 'tell' you whether or not to take such medicine...it's just 'imo' that I tend to believe that there is usually better ways to 'tackle' depressions....

You know TweetyBird, you DO have quite a few members here that do care a lot about you and hopefully help in any way possible to see you through this ordeal and overcome it! You CAN do it...I know you DO have potential to get through this in the most sincere way and calmly...and if someone tells you what they think, whether it's a professional opinion or not, just calmly ask them what made them 'think' in this way or how they came to this conclusion....

If you ever need a 'friend' to chat with...you're welcomed to 'pm' me for my aims....I know ^Angel^ cares and would 'listen'.... :)

You can yell in here, we listen to you.
I do NOT think you are crazy since you asked, smile.
You sound smart.
We are in your corner.

VamPyroX said:
When the doctor talked to you and told you these things, how did you respond? Did you say nothing, talk calmly, or yell back?
my mom was with me cuz of she interpter for me.. i was not yell nothing.. i just shocked and lil expression cuz of i think this crazy for me put in there cuz of i am not kill myself or whatever... i told them i dont think that i need it cuz of i know that i am not crazy person like that... also i got feel in my guts that dont go there cuz of something going on there that i dont trust... u know what i mean??

i dont trust therapists period --

Tweety -- i dont think u are "crazy" -- depression is a VERY common thing nationwide that ppl battles with

WHOOOOPS!
I did not read your post thoroughly at first and I made a STUPID reply.
Forgive me.
And forgive me for saying this too, sweetie, but they are offering their professional advice that you be in-patient?
They are NOT saying that you are "crazy person"!!!!!!
They are NOT, try to uddy that.
They are just saying that you cannot do this alone, and maybe ya think they could be right?
I was inpatient is Mental Hospital before, I will be truthful and honest with you and I do NOT feel ashamed! I am so happy I did because I was stubborn and at first refused to go in, and after a LOT of encouraging from my family, I went in for three weeks and whoaaaaaaa, I am so glad I did.
Not because of the stories I could write books about, lol, and not only because I made my family happy. but because I LEARNED so much about Depression and I understand it SO MUCH MORE!
I realized that it was not my fault, they helped me undertand that, and the medicine they gave me HELPED, I could not believe it. It sort of sneaks up on ya until ya come to a point one day and say WHOAAAAA to yourself, ya realize that you are happier and think about your problems and how to deal with it, and THAT is when ya know it is working.
Whew, I said a lot, but I just wanted ya to know.
Hang in there and get your butt in there.

Roadrunner said:
Aww...TweetyBird, I can 'feel' for you somewhat...however, if a doctor or therapist have recommended you for in-hospital care...THAT'S just their own professional opinion...you may do well by getting another opinion...but like Vamp suggested...just to settle down calmly AND also to put aside whatever this hospital had suggested...and look at whatever is causing you to feel this way, to feel 'empty'...and my suggestion for you is to take a piece of paper and list some of the things that YOU would dearly love to 'do'...or at least 'try to do' with your life, doing this CAN get you in the state of being positive and give you the encouragements you need...you know...sometimes medicine such as for depression is helpful for some ppls...and for others, it don't help at all...yet, I am NOT a certifiable doctor to 'tell' you whether or not to take such medicine...it's just 'imo' that I tend to believe that there is usually better ways to 'tackle' depressions....

You know TweetyBird, you DO have quite a few members here that do care a lot about you and hopefully help in any way possible to see you through this ordeal and overcome it! You CAN do it...I know you DO have potential to get through this in the most sincere way and calmly...and if someone tells you what they think, whether it's a professional opinion or not, just calmly ask them what made them 'think' in this way or how they came to this conclusion....

If you ever need a 'friend' to chat with...you're welcomed to 'pm' me for my aims....I know ^Angel^ cares and would 'listen'.... :)
thanks so much for help me.. oh yea i was calm told the dr.. i dont yell at dr.. i am not kind person like that.. sigh.. i am smart, i dont kill myself like that.. JEEZ!!

Fly Free said:
i dont trust therapists period --

Tweety -- i dont think u are "crazy" -- depression is a VERY common thing nationwide that ppl battles with
thanks so much!!! that what i thought too!!!

Beowulf said:
WHOOOOPS!
I did not read your post thoroughly at first and I made a STUPID reply.
Forgive me.
And forgive me for saying this too, sweetie, but they are offering their professional advice that you be in-patient?
They are NOT saying that you are "crazy person"!!!!!!
They are NOT, try to uddy that.
They are just saying that you cannot do this alone, and maybe ya think they could be right?
I was inpatient is Mental Hospital before, I will be truthful and honest with you and I do NOT feel ashamed! I am so happy I did because I was stubborn and at first refused to go in, and after a LOT of encouraging from my family, I went in for three weeks and whoaaaaaaa, I am so glad I did.
Not because of the stories I could write books about, lol, and not only because I made my family happy. but because I LEARNED so much about Depression and I understand it SO MUCH MORE!
I realized that it was not my fault, they helped me undertand that, and the medicine they gave me HELPED, I could not believe it. It sort of sneaks up on ya until ya come to a point one day and say WHOAAAAA to yourself, ya realize that you are happier and think about your problems and how to deal with it, and THAT is when ya know it is working.
Whew, I said a lot, but I just wanted ya to know.
Hang in there and get your butt in there.
that ok i forgive u for that.. hehehe! thank for share this story with me.. :) i am glad that u doing better lot...

Of course, you are not crazy. ;) lots of people who have been through the depression and do take many different kind of medicine. Its up to you to see second opinions. If the dr suggests you the same thing about go to the hospital. If you dont feel comfortable. You can ask dr if you can go for the day time instead of staying there, maybe eventually you feel comfortable. Then you can stay there or not. BUT i know my friends who are in your same boat. They didn't go to the hospital but tried medication and see therapist.

I can see that lots of memebers who cares about you. Hang in there. Hope your blue mood will go away for a while.

Tweety I uddy how u feel. and i agree and i know u well enuff to know u will not hurt urself or anyone else what they say is time for u to get a 2nd opioion, and we ALL go thru depressions and we learn how to get out of this, and talk to other poeple too, keep ourselves busy and move on in life, what that dr said from what i read from u posting he thinks ur getting suicdal and I know ur not, I uddy how u feel and its OK to be depressed u got friends to talk to as much as me too even tho we broke up im always going to be in ur corner and be there with u for here on out, i done this before with many of my ex with two exceptions, but still im there and u know how to get ahold of me if u ever need me :)

Hang in there tweety. Fly Free is right Depression is common ALL over USA yr not the only one I DO NOT THINK UR CRAZY UR SMART and Senstive NOT blame u ((((((tweety))))

:grouphug:

I understand how you feel
my family and freinds did not know that i was Depression cuz i hide my feeling and it hurt so much that i hide my feeling then 2 monthes i can't take it anymore and i tell how i feel

maybe you should go see other dr see what other dr say

RosesNY said:
I understand how you feel
my family and freinds did not know that i was Depression cuz i hide my feeling and it hurt so much that i hide my feeling then 2 monthes i can't take it anymore and i tell how i feel

maybe you should go see other dr see what other dr say
oh yea i will call tmw for other dr ..... :)

I don't think that you are crazy. Depression is the most common in the US, like Fly Free said. I understand what your doctor is trying to help you, BUT, your doctor SHOULD NOT admit you to the hospital for evaluation with lack of interpreting. You can ask for 2nd, 3rd, or 10th opinion, of course, plus different doctor.

Yes, some of therapists are not great as of today. I had a therapist before in CA for my personal reasons, but later on, I started to realize that she was not helpful enough, so I decided to stop attending.

We, AD members, do care about you and take it easy, gurl. Hang in there. :grouphug:

Tweety,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling the blues. However, I'd like to repeat what the others said: You're not Crazy!

Hang in there and keep your chin up girl! :)

Miss-Delectable said:
Tweety,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling the blues. However, I'd like to repeat what the others said: You're not Crazy!

Hang in there and keep your chin up girl! :)
thanks!!! ;)

Back