I am A Military Man searching for the woman of my life

I am Sgt. Rock Callick Barrera of the US Army.Was Born in 24th October 1960.Joined the military in 1990 and worked with the US Marine in 1999 on special duties. Have been in the military for 20years now.I am married for 20years before my wife died last 4years and since then i have been left lonely and haven't felt passion and love for any other woman but God has given me the strength now to carry on with life ,I have 4 great and beautiful kids 17 Tim the eldest male,14 Gus Male 10 Lucy my baby girl ,6 Oscsar the baby of the house. . I enjoy artistic and creative ventures, dancing, dressing up in vintage attire, curling up with a good book or a good movie, cooking with friends,jazz, swing dancing, traveling, listening to and creating music, wine tastings, running in the park, going to the opera, theater, going on nature walks, and live performance usually wins out to bad reality TV. I am a serious Christian Man and I am Guided by my relationship with Jesus Christ ( the son And Same Msnger Of God ) I say that up front because my faith is very important to me.I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work,I am here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.. Can you tell me more about yourself angel

Kisses
SGT. ROCK

Jesus H. Christ...the font color blinds me! :run:

yeah...whatdidyousay!...But I got him 1st...(after Botti relented!)...snif, snif...have the worst darn luck :giggle:...he hasn't replied...guess the cat got his tongue?...or maybe it was that "mountain of laundry he would have to do everyday?"....

What are talking about ! I said the guy is a RED FLAG! I have No interest in him!

Saw that, too and was steering clear.......but you raising a potential red flag's good!

I said that same thing about this being this a 'red flag' , I did not see your comment before I posted mine. I am glad to see I am not the only one that feel this way!

I find it curious that he joined the Marines when he was 30 years old. Oh well, guess he has left the building with a basketful of panties.

Correct. One would not wear Class A uniform over a casual t-shirt. The Class A's are a dress uniform. It looks like he just threw the jacket on for a quick picture.

Now that I've enlarged the picture, I'm curious about what's going on in the other room, in the background. :eek3:
Looks like a stripper with lettuce covering her breast. :shock:

The other thing, his nametag on the dress jacket is "Carrera" or something like that. It is not Williamson.

I find it curious that he joined the Marines when he was 30 years old. Oh well, guess he has left the building with a basketful of panties.

:laugh2: :laugh2: ....you didn't happen to see a red pair with little hearts on them, did ya?...(Mine are missing!)...:hmm:

Well, his last name is a Spanish word.

I much had miss that. But I think we had humor the guy enough and should not waste any more time on him!! I notice he had not posted anything else. I guess he wanted to see what kind responses he would get! Maybe he will finetone his post on his next forum !

OK !! I was worried about her wanting to get involve with guy!

no worries, whatdidyousay!...sorry you didn't undy the joking at the beginning of the thread...gotta remmy one thing, most of us gals here at AD are TOO SMART to fall for such crap as that....

that is a scammer for dang sure. i know how deaf people talk and hearing people talk and it fits neither. its so funny that they cant seem to get the sentences right lol plus how they express themselves is so laughable. i know there is some dumb people in the world but come on give us a break or well thanks for the amusement for trying to deceive us. but its not funny for those that fall for it and hope they will learn not to be suckered into believing the lies they write. i hate people that try to take advantage of peoples reading and comprehension skills. so that be said anyone thats new to this site please watch out for scammers if you have questions to someones post ask and someone will point out the telling signs. thanks for reading this

that is a scammer for dang sure. i know how deaf people talk and hearing people talk and it fits neither. its so funny that they cant seem to get the sentences right lol plus how they express themselves is so laughable. i know there is some dumb people in the world but come on give us a break or well thanks for the amusement for trying to deceive us. but its not funny for those that fall for it and hope they will learn not to be suckered into believing the lies they write. i hate people that try to take advantage of peoples reading and comprehension skills. so that be said anyone thats new to this site please watch out for scammers if you have questions to someones post ask and someone will point out the telling signs. thanks for reading this

Yeah, that is what I am concerned about some women will fall for this , there a lot of women that what a guy so bad they will think with their heart and not their brain!

I knew a man who was actually willing to do laundry and other chores was too good to be true...

I knew a man who was actually willing to do laundry and other chores was too good to be true...
My Hubby does laundry and chores. :) Most military people know how to take care of themselves.

Back