I am A Military Man searching for the woman of my life

sgtrockswills

Reaction score
I am Sgt. Rock Callick Barrera of the US Army.Was Born in 24th October 1960.Joined the military in 1990 and worked with the US Marine in 1999 on special duties. Have been in the military for 20years now.I am married for 20years before my wife died last 4years and since then i have been left lonely and haven't felt passion and love for any other woman but God has given me the strength now to carry on with life ,I have 4 great and beautiful kids 17 Tim the eldest male,14 Gus Male 10 Lucy my baby girl ,6 Oscsar the baby of the house. . I enjoy artistic and creative ventures, dancing, dressing up in vintage attire, curling up with a good book or a good movie, cooking with friends,jazz, swing dancing, traveling, listening to and creating music, wine tastings, running in the park, going to the opera, theater, going on nature walks, and live performance usually wins out to bad reality TV. I am a serious Christian Man and I am Guided by my relationship with Jesus Christ ( the son And Same Msnger Of God ) I say that up front because my faith is very important to me.I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work,I am here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.. Can you tell me more about yourself angel

Kisses
SGT. ROCK

Attachments

• Fort Lewis.jpg
    Fort Lewis.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 116
'Course he does, Noodle!....Did he state an age preference?...I could not even read what he typed due to the color....HURRY, MAN!...I gotta be first in line here!

Well, too bad I am up so late, this one looks like a winner, and I and I can't believe you beat me.

He looks like a guy who wants to learn ASL and wouldn't mind my balance issues which would prevent me from dancing.

Robin, if you are determined to have him, a tip, to read really light colored font, just quote it and you can manipulate it all you like in your posted reply.

Good luck if you are his perfect one.:wave:

Will somebody please marry him just to get him outta here?

For Robin

I am Sgt. Rock Callick Barrera of the US Army.Was Born in 24th October 1960.Joined the military in 1990 and worked with the US Marine in 1999 on special duties. Have been in the military for 20years now.I am married for 20years before my wife died last 4years and since then i have been left lonely and haven't felt passion and love for any other woman but God has given me the strength now to carry on with life ,I have 4 great and beautiful kids 17 Tim the eldest male,14 Gus Male 10 Lucy my baby girl ,6 Oscsar the baby of the house. . I enjoy artistic and creative ventures, dancing, dressing up in vintage attire, curling up with a good book or a good movie, cooking with friends,jazz, swing dancing, traveling, listening to and creating music, wine tastings, running in the park, going to the opera, theater, going on nature walks, and live performance usually wins out to bad reality TV. I am a serious Christian Man and I am Guided by my relationship with Jesus Christ ( the son And Same Msnger Of God ) I say that up front because my faith is very important to me.I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work,I am here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.. Can you tell me more about yourself angel

Kisses
SGT. ROCK

Alldeaf forum isn't dating service and sorry to hear about your wife.

Also, thank you for service to support our country.

Dearest Darling Rock!

Soooo glad you will do the laundry!..I have 3 boys and you have 4 kids!....And I just love Marines! Sooo rough & tough!..We both love the Opera!..Just give me an hour's head start for a run in the park! and I'll meet you by the fountain!...As for dancing...the jitter-bug...the fox-trot...and of course the "Twist" are my favorites!.."Chubby Checker" is tops in my book...

Hope to hear from ya soon....We have so much in common....this opportunity I just can't pass up..

Kisses, Rock!....rockin'robin....(and to be "cheesy"...I'll rock ur boat!)

It is definitely a scam cuz I got an e-mail with that exact message.

Dearest Darling Rock!

Soooo glad you will do the laundry!..I have 3 boys and you have 4 kids!....And I just love Marines! Sooo rough & tough!..We both love the Opera!..Just give me an hour's head start for a run in the park! and I'll meet you by the fountain!...As for dancing...the jitter-bug...the fox-trot...and of course the "Twist" are my favorites!.."Chubby Checker" is tops in my book...

Hope to hear from ya soon....We have so much in common....this opportunity I just can't pass up..

Kisses, Rock!....rockin'robin....(and to be "cheesy"...I'll rock ur boat!)

:lol::lol::lol:

Where is he from originally? It's obvious that English is not his original language. :hmm:

Interesting that he calls himself a Christian but the phrase "Messenger of God" is usually used by Muslims.

Who refers to their son as "eldest male?"

Interesting that he calls himself a Christian but the phrase "Messenger of God" is usually used by Muslims.

Who refers to their son as "eldest male?"

Saw that, too and was steering clear.......but you raising a potential red flag's good!

I looked at that page. Isn't the shirt under the military coat wrong?
Correct. One would not wear Class A uniform over a casual t-shirt. The Class A's are a dress uniform. It looks like he just threw the jacket on for a quick picture.

Now that I've enlarged the picture, I'm curious about what's going on in the other room, in the background. :eek3:

Back