- In the closet
curling up with a good book
- Curls up into the fetal position when he has to read something
running in the park
- naked
live performance usually wins out to bad reality TV
- strippers don't have to ring the bell
am a serious Christian Man
- your ass better be in the kitchen and barefoot bitch.
also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work
- If you send him 149.00 u.s. currency ......

---

Ok, this may seem harsh given some of my previous posts, but I'd like to point out I've seen these posts before on other sites, it's just a scam ;)

Was Born in 24th October 1960
- Hippy
Joined the military in 1990
- Had to get a job
Have been in the military for 20years now
- Didn't have the brains to figure out anything else
I enjoy artistic and creative ventures, dancing, dressing up in vintage attire
- In the closet
curling up with a good book
- Curls up into the fetal position when he has to read something
running in the park
- naked
live performance usually wins out to bad reality TV
- strippers don't have to ring the bell
am a serious Christian Man
- your ass better be in the kitchen and barefoot bitch.
also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work
- If you send him 149.00 u.s. currency ......

---

Ok, this may seem harsh given some of my previous posts, but I'd like to point out I've seen this post before on other sites, it's just a scam ;)

I believe it awful point scam!

I believe it awful point scam!

It's called a plug-n-play. names are plucked and shoved into a message which is lovingly hand crafted for your psychological amusement. The whole message is posted to boards all over the country, bad spelling, misrepresentations and all. If he hasn't made Staff Sergeant in 20 years in the Army, he's a screw-up and you don't want him.
- A Swill, is a take, or a scam. Used frequently in the navy to ahem, members of the younger persuasion. e.g. "We're not going to swallow that swill anymore! We know better"

That being said, if he's a real military man and has the guts to come back here and post again. I'll eat my formal hat, stewed, and apologize to the man. Anyone who could get away with being a soldier and dressing up in vintage attire (which means a CORSET) I'll laugh myself to the door.

That being said, if he's a real military man and has the guts to come back here and post again. I'll eat my formal hat, stewed, and apologize to the man. Anyone who could get away with being a soldier and dressing up in vintage attire (which means a CORSET) I'll laugh myself to the door.

Addressing his oldest son as the eldest male is a dead giveaway right there.

It's called a plug-n-play. names are plucked and shoved into a message which is lovingly hand crafted for your psychological amusement. The whole message is posted to boards all over the country, bad spelling, misrepresentations and all. If he hasn't made Staff Sergeant in 20 years in the Army, he's a screw-up and you don't want him.
- A Swill, is a take, or a scam. Used frequently in the navy to ahem, members of the younger persuasion. e.g. "We're not going to swallow that swill anymore! We know better"

that is interesting sound!! you are theory?

that is interesting sound!! you are theory?

Used to work for the City of Los Angeles investigating fraud. It could be called something different now, but it's really not so different from when it occurred when I was working with it. The email attenuates to all the things that pulls on the heartstrings "awww" and gets you to give him money.
he was born in 1960 for goodness sake and he doesn't have wrinkles? I was born in 1973, I really don't look that old but yeah, I've got some wear and tear goin on!

I was in the navy as well and was sent on countless "swills" in my first 3 weeks. how embarrasing.

Used to work for the City of Los Angeles investigating fraud. It could be called something different now, but it's really not so different from when it occurred when I was working with it. The email attenuates to all the things that pulls on the heartstrings "awww" and gets you to give him money.
he was born in 1960 for goodness sake and he doesn't have wrinkles? I was born in 1973, I really don't look that old but yeah, I've got some wear and tear goin on!

I was in the navy as well and was sent on countless "swills" in my first 3 weeks. how embarrasing.

wow that is interesting! you are expert!!

...I was born in 1973, I really don't look that old but yeah, I've got some wear and tear goin on!

You were born the same year as my daughter. :)

Hubby and I are both retired Navy but we never heard the term "swills" before. Can you please explain that?

Where did you go to boot camp?

You were born the same year as my daughter. :)

Hubby and I are both retired Navy but we never heard the term "swills" before. Can you please explain that?

Where did you go to boot camp?

I was blessed to go to boot camp in Great Lakes (I believe it was the year after they decided everyone should go to great lakes) I was originally to be an electricians mate, but the class changed and I was instead placed in gun school. ahh the smell of clp in the morning.

Swill of course is a drink, made of the stagnant remnants of ale and liquor barrels all put together in one jug, it was also a term used (at least when I knew it) to send off a new gunners mate to find some Operative H2O and various other items. Now asking for the things was embarrassing, but it DID give me the layout of the ship right quick. Most Navy sailors spent their first month in the galley. Gunners Mates spent it running "errands" for the chief, then 3 more months in the Hazmat trailer. I was qualified on the Mark41 VLS and you'll find my grad pic in Fleet Training Center. I'm the fat one (pregnant with my daughter)
WestPac on the U.S.S. Boxer was the best and worst time I had. I loved meeting new people and seeing new places, but if I ever have to come within a mile of Bali again, I think I'll turn in my cruise ticket for a rowboat home. Australia, Thailand, and Hong Kong were my favorite ports :) I wish I had the chance to USE my VLS training, but going to the defense conference in the UAE taught me a lot about military weaponry and tactics. My favorite weapon was the 50 cal but I earned expert marksman on handguns 9mm, .45, and each rifle. The marines were my best buddies on ship and I will never underestimate them. Even if they do think they can walk on water ;)

you are study lots of best :) research find literary book?

I'm sorry I'm confused on this one. Are you asking me if I research literature a lot? I review books as a job right now, I am capable of reviewing a fairly wide range of materials even in depth scientific materials as long as the author is not asking for a peer review.

'Course he does, Noodle!....Did he state an age preference?...I could not even read what he typed due to the color....HURRY, MAN!...I gotta be first in line here!

Same here, I found the color very hard on my eyes and could not read it all!

"I am here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that."
He sound like a very controlling guy! I would be really careful getting involved with him , this a RED FLAG to me ,he want 'god fearing' woman !
Which God does he workship!

I'm sorry I'm confused on this one. Are you asking me if I research literature a lot? I review books as a job right now, I am capable of reviewing a fairly wide range of materials even in depth scientific materials as long as the author is not asking for a peer review.

yes that is great pretty sound!

Same here, I found the color very hard on my eyes and could not read it all!

yeah...whatdidyousay!...But I got him 1st...(after Botti relented!)...snif, snif...have the worst darn luck :giggle:...he hasn't replied...guess the cat got his tongue?...or maybe it was that "mountain of laundry he would have to do everyday?"....

Back