I Am A Cop

:ugh:

I dont know the whole story about steve in the past, but I can see by reading his posts in here that he has some issues.. he seriously needs to get some help. Cops is just doing their job..

Steve, maybe the cop went ahead and gave you the ticket instead of a warning because you weren't being friendly and calm..I can see being friendly isnt one of your personalities, so I can only say I'm not surprised :roll: quit whining about all that and move on? :roll:

Teekie you cant be calm in front of the cop. Ask the marine soldiers can they be calm in front of the sargent. Sargents make you nervis sometimes make you pee in your pants. Thats how a lot of people feel about cops. Just ask the marine soldiers how they feel about their drill instrutor. They will tell you " They Hate Him!"

Cops are ok until they break the law ,then they are worse than criminals

ravensteve1961 said:
Teekie you cant be calm in front of the cop. Ask the marine soldiers can they be calm in front of the sargent. Sargents make you nervis sometimes make you pee in your pants. Thats how a lot of people feel about cops. Just ask the marine soldiers how they feel about their drill instrutor. They will tell you " They Hate Him!"

Steve! You are wrong about that. If you yell, calm or not friendly to the cop, therefore he will think you have a gun or hiding something....

He could have arrested you that day when you got the ticket but he didnt arrest you...you better learn your lesson and change your attitude before you get arrested someday.

Marine and cops are different!!!

Why dont you check into www.familyfriendsfirearms.com?? They have cops, lawyers, detectives, marines, etc...

They are not friendly site! They banned me last year...I was new there...someone hacked into my email address there...its a long story...

FeistyChick said:
go ahead keep WHINING, getting STRESSED/PISSY, etc... BUT i thought your recent visit to the dr's office was your WAKE UP CALL??? :roll:

UNLESS you are waiting to CROAK? :D but anyway... why don't you just MOVE TO CANADA THEN!!! SHEESH!!! :ugh:

A little headache and chest pain is nothing when you have a grudge against somebody. He won't quit, and we all know it!

ravensteve1961 said:

Yes, you can be calm in front of a cop if there's nothing to hide and you don't think you didn't do anything wrong..I've been pulled over by a cop before and didn't behave the way YOU did..I just stayed calm and found out the cop was only checking and making sure because someone had broken in my old car the day before and it was reported. They thought maybe I was stealing the car so when I provided the information they needed, they let me go right away. Being cooperative with the cops is a better way to do, not yelling at them, etc. I'm sure if you had been calm with that cop who gave you the ticket for the bright lights, you might have been let go with a warning.

Yes, I´m with you, Teekie.

Remember that cops are only human and doing their duty job.

lol all of you guys are funny as hell! loved your avator taylor! and raven... man... get soem help... and everyone else i loved your comments :) thanks for making my day today.

Back