I Am A Cop

FeistyChick said:
i would like to know too.. and i am sure many people want to know too as they asked the same thing too .. i am not naming names ... and fyi.. some people have left AD cuz of this.. we have lost respect for the mods because of this .. cuz we feel that the mods dont abide their rules/policies cuz it is NOT CONSIST (sp?) or care about us..(sigh)

>>> he BROKE THE RULES... he did MORE THAN BASHING SUCH AS THREATENING ... that should have been TAKEN SERIOUSLY... NOT LIGHTLY! PERIOD! so therefore... the rules/policy is a BIG JOKE!!! :ugh:

i mean some people get reported, yelled at, etc for being bashed, or whatsoever... but thats NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS.... SHEESH!!! :ugh:

I agree with both this, and what Taylor said. Most of us know the reasons RavenSteve was banned, and most of us wonder why that ban wasn't permanant. It should have been! There's a line that members should not cross, and he crossed it. There's a big difference between "Not getting along", and threatening someone's life! Steve threatened lives, and yet, he was allowed back here! Why? Just because it was his forth ban, and not his sixth?

I agree that everyone needs to be treated equally and with fairness, but I also think that the administrator and the mods needs to think of their members as a whole. You really have to look at the offense rather than the number of bans that person has been given. If that person commits an offense that is egretious enough, then, they need to be permenantly banned without question! In this case, it should NOT matter how many times Steve have been banned prior. When he PMed Taylor asking for addresses, so he could go kill someone, he bought his ticket out of here!

RavenSteve should have never been let back in under ANY circumstances.

Oceanbreeze said:
I agree with both this, and what Taylor said. Most of us know the reasons RavenSteve was banned, and most of us wonder why that ban wasn't permanant. It should have been! There's a line that members should not cross, and he crossed it. There's a big difference between "Not getting along", and threatening someone's life! Steve threatened lives, and yet, he was allowed back here! Why? Just because it was his forth ban, and not his sixth?

I agree that everyone needs to be treated equally and with fairness, but I also think that the administrator and the mods needs to think of their members as a whole. You really have to look at the offense rather than the number of bans that person has been given. If that person commits an offense that is egretious enough, then, they need to be permenantly banned without question! In this case, it should NOT matter how many times Steve have been banned prior. When he PMed Taylor asking for addresses, so he could go kill someone, he bought his ticket out of here!

RavenSteve should have never been let back in under ANY circumstances.

:cheers:

First of all i didnt threaten anyone on this site. I E-Mailed Taylor after i was banned.How would you feel if roadrunner says to you using profanity isnt against the rules and you say to yourself ""fine!!! Then ill use any profanity word too on my feelings"" and then you called someone an AS***LE and then vampy bans you? How would you feel huh? You would feel discriminated. Well thats how i felt.And i felt i should have goten a warning from vampy instead a perminated ban.

Ravensteve, please don't say anything further about you and Vampyrox, that is in the past now.

Everyone else, Ravensteve is back because he apologized to the mod team, particularly Vampyrox, and promised he won't cross the line again (making threats, that is). He knows if he messes up one more time, there won't be another chance. This decision was made by me with Vampyrox's permission. If you don't like it, then I apologize.

As for his opinions, well, that's a different story. I don't agree with most of his opinions, but as long as he doesn't break any forum rules, there's not much I can do to stop him from expressing himself.

Nancy: I apologize for going off-topic and ruining your thread, but I just had to do this.

FeistyChick said:
i would like to know too.. and i am sure many people want to know too as they asked the same thing too .. i am not naming names ... and fyi.. some people have left AD cuz of this.. we have lost respect for the mods because of this .. cuz we feel that the mods dont abide their rules/policies cuz it is NOT CONSIST (sp?) or care about us..(sigh)

>>> he BROKE THE RULES... he did MORE THAN BASHING SUCH AS THREATENING ... that should have been TAKEN SERIOUSLY... NOT LIGHTLY! PERIOD! so therefore... the rules/policy is a BIG JOKE!!! :ugh:

i mean some people get reported, yelled at, etc for being bashed, or whatsoever... but thats NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS.... SHEESH!!! :ugh:
The mod team do try their best to take care of problems and assist members at AllDeaf. I think they're a fantastic team and they don't deserve to be bad mouthed.

If you're not happy with their decisions then blame it on me because all they're doing is what I taught them to do. They don't the make rules. I do. I just felt Ravensteve deserved another chance just like everyone else and I'm sorry you disagree with me.

Right alex,,I feel mods are doing a fine job here.Mods dont have it easy its a tough job to keep this site the best and in running order.Mods are like referees in sports sometimes we dont agree with their calls but they try to call it the best as they can. I feel alex should have an appeal system here.If anyone PMs a mod and if you dont agree you should ask alex for appeal.I think this would be a good system.

Nancy said:
I found this article on the Internet written by Trooper Brown (not a member of AD)....I guess he meant "Mr. Citizen" as anyone in the world. I just thought it was a good article to share since it tells us that cops are out there to help us if we have any problems. :)

I read the "anger" note that RavenSteven had typed to Taylor....this guy needs anger management courses before someone calls the police on his threats to kill. :ugh:

It was great post though! Yeah, Steve better get some help before it's too late...

Just yesterday, I went to this officer's funeral Why don't you send a letter to his wife and kids saying that you are glad he's dead....tell them how you really feel. Heck, maybe even if his mom is alive, you can stalk her at her work and tell her how you feel about her son....it seems its what you do best.
Please don’t tempt him. I wouldn’t put anything past him.

can you tell me who is "Mr. Citizen"??
we are all “mr. citizen”.
Is Mr Citizen involved in this AD?
yes, we are all citizens.
And was Trooper Mitchell Brown also involved in this AD?
doubtful, since most police officers are hearing.
And how can you prove it if Steve wrote this quote below?
I’m sure Taylor could forward you a copy of the PM if it were worth his while…how much you willing to pay?

Several people here have been questioning the actions of the moderators concerning their dealing with Ravensteve. I see no reason why Alex should have to apologize for his actions. According to the forum rules, one does not get permanently banned until the sixth (6th) offense. Have one of you been tallying and keeping track of how many times the mods have warned or disciplined Ravensteve? I’m sure he has pushed the limits quite a bit, but in all fairness, it is Alex who has the last word and who are we to question it? It’s pretty simple…if you don’t like the way the forum is run, no one is forcing you to stay here. http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=95
First offense - Warning
Second offense - 12 hours ban
Third offense - 24 hours ban
Fourth offense - 48 hours ban
Fifth offense - 1 week ban
Sixth offense - Permanent ban

Alex said:
Nancy: I apologize for going off-topic and ruining your thread, but I just had to do this.

That's ok with me Alex. :) You had to say what people need to know...so I am fine with it. :)

Alex said:
The mod team do try their best to take care of problems and assist members at AllDeaf. I think they're a fantastic team and they don't deserve to be bad mouthed.

If you're not happy with their decisions then blame it on me because all they're doing is what I taught them to do. They don't the make rules. I do. I just felt Ravensteve deserved another chance just like everyone else and I'm sorry you disagree with me.

yes i understand that... but A THREAT IS A THREAT and it is to be taken SERIOUSLY... NOT LIGHTLY... PERIOD! and sadly you have lost some WONDERFUL, YET INTELLIGENT MEMBERS all because of this... :(

if ravensteven is allowed back in here.. then maybe you should allow former members back in here? this is not fair... how do you think they might feel if they found out about this??? it could get ugly.... and WHAT'S MORE? ... it seems that the rules and policy don't make sense (and not fair)-- NO OFFENSE...

i hope you understand where many members including myself are coming from :(

I’m sure Taylor could forward you a copy of the PM if it were worth his while…how much you willing to pay?

Eve, Did I ask Taylor to forward me a copy of the PM? That is a silly question to ask if Im willing to pay... :ily:

Eve said:
Several people here have been questioning the actions of the moderators concerning their dealing with Ravensteve. I see no reason why Alex should have to apologize for his actions. According to the forum rules, one does not get permanently banned until the sixth (6th) offense. Have one of you been tallying and keeping track of how many times the mods have warned or disciplined Ravensteve? I’m sure he has pushed the limits quite a bit, but in all fairness, it is Alex who has the last word and who are we to question it? It’s pretty simple…if you don’t like the way the forum is run, no one is forcing you to stay here. http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=95

Eve, I agree with the rules for the most part when it comes to warnings and temporary bans. There is something you are missing however, and that is just how serious things were. We aren't talking about somebody cussing or just being a jerk. We are talking about threatening other members with physical, bodily harm. He threatened members as well as mods.

Should we even mention that I was asked to aquire information through my police sources so he could find out where people lived? All of his threats aside, lets not forget how serious it is to solicit a police officer to get information on other people. I guess he thought I would provide since I was able to find out where he lived when he told me he wanted to commit suicide (back in the day when I gave a rats ass about him) and when I became involved because he was planning on waiting outside his doctors office so he could snatch a few fingers from the receptionist (yes...her fingers).

I obviously am not one to question the authority of Alex or the mods here, and I'm sure they had their reasons for letting him back, however, I am upset that he was allowed back in. Steve can be an a-hole all he wants...he can talk all day about his opinions...I could care less. But I do have to take a stand when it comes to threats. It means nothing that it wasn't his 6th offense. Thats like telling Michael Jackson that he won't get jail time until he molests a 6th kid.

I've dealt with people like Steve before and he is a pressure cooker that is on the verge of exploding and it will not be pretty. I've seen the lengths he will go so he can 'get even'. He is the sole reason I do not disclose where I live on this forum, nor mention what department I work for. I'm careful about mentioning it to anyone (even people I've grown close to) for fear that it might slip out by accident one day. He is the only reason. Him, and people with his personality, are the reason I bought --THIS-- for my birthday. I know if he knew what city I worked in, he would pay a visit on his next trip to Maryland. I wouldn't be surprised to find him outside of the police station one day when I'm getting off of work. I already know he would go to great lengths to have me lose my job. He stalked a deputies mother who wrote him a legit ticket. He fights and fights to get a sheriff removed from office because of that same ticket. What would be stopping him from making stuff up about me to cost me my job?

That is all I'm going to say on this subject. The mods have made their decision and there is nothing I can say or do to change that. I refuse to leave AD because of Steve so my only other option is to deal with him....but Steve...me dealing with you isn't an open door for abuse and attacks.

What you fail to realize is the threats that you sent me, as well as asking me to obtain information on others so you could threaten them is a serious crime. It is a crime that I could have you arrested for. It would take me less than 2 hours to have a warrant taken out for your arrest. That is the threats and solicitation to me alone and does not include the threats you made to other people here, nor the receptionist. And if you think I am playing around..then try me. I have already done enough paperwork on this to know that the state of Florida will extradite you to Maryland. In fact, every state East of the Mississippi will extradite you to Maryland. The ONLY thing left for me to do is to deliver that paperwork to the courthouse.

Go ahead and be an a-hole all you want...I could care less, but I suggest you think good and hard about that the next time you decide you want to make plans to shoot or maim sombody...especially to those that I personally care about here at AD.

This subject with me is done

Taylor, where does a guy like you find time to be making all these looooong posts on an Internet message board? Are you hiding behind the Laundromat in the cruiser all day, eating donuts and typing on your Sidekick? :P

Good point lev.They dont do their jobs very well and the dont really protect the public.All they care about is collecting their paychecks and give the little guy a hard time and writing them up tickets to help the local county revinue. Theyre too chickenshit even pull their bosses over.Theyre even chickenshit to pull over the mayor, the governor or even judges. In fact they wont even pull over their state representive or the state senators.In fact if an ordinary car is speeding and the driver pulls out his badge the officer wouldnt dare write him up. You know why nancy and taylor wont comment on this? Cause theyre know im right and even they wont write up a ticket on another fellow off duty officer.In fact i bet nancy nor taylor woulld pull over their state representive,state senators, the mayor, the governor or even judges.They will issue tickets like people like you and me who park in fire lanes,run though red lights,run though stop signs or even speed.Cause thats the way cops are. Canadian cops dont do this kind of petty crap.Theyre more interested protecting the public who pays their salaries then to petty stuff like patroling shopping centers,jewlery stores and banks late at night.Canadian cops patrol neighborhoods at night and if the rich complain their stores get robbed first thing their tell em you got insurance file the claim. Here its the oppisite.We little people have to file and put up with hassles like allstate if our cars get stolen or our houses get broken into.Ever wonder why more americans buy guns? This is why!! Cause cops dont do their jobs very well.

Levonian said:
Taylor, where does a guy like you find time to be making all these looooong posts on an Internet message board? Are you hiding behind the Laundromat in the cruiser all day, eating donuts and typing on your Sidekick? :P

Levi - are you anit-cop? are you in love with RS? just wondering!

ravensteve1961 said:
Good point lev.They dont do their jobs very well and the dont really protect the public.All they care about is collecting their paychecks and give the little guy a hard time and writing them up tickets to help the local county revinue. Theyre too chickenshit even pull their bosses over.Theyre even chickenshit to pull over the mayor, the governor or even judges. In fact they wont even pull over their state representive or the state senators.In fact if an ordinary car is speeding and the driver pulls out his badge the officer wouldnt dare write him up. You know why nancy and taylor wont comment on this? Cause theyre know im right and even they wont write up a ticket on another fellow off duty officer.In fact i bet nancy nor taylor woulld pull over their state representive,state senators, the mayor, the governor or even judges.They will issue tickets like people like you and me who park in fire lanes,run though red lights,run though stop signs or even speed.Cause thats the way cops are. Canadian cops dont do this kind of petty crap.Theyre more interested protecting the public who pays their salaries then to petty stuff like patroling shopping centers,jewlery stores and banks late at night.Canadian cops patrol neighborhoods at night and if the rich complain their stores get robbed first thing their tell em you got insurance file the claim. Here its the oppisite.We little people have to file and put up with hassles like allstate if our cars get stolen or our houses get broken into.Ever wonder why more americans buy guns? This is why!! Cause cops dont do their jobs very well.

BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! If you think that you can do the job better then do it but until you do BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea the stress and the danger that their job brings, or maybe you do and this is just one of your whack job ramblings...whatever the case is, you should be thankful that someone is protecting you at all times...anytime they make an arrest anywhere that protects you because it takes one more dangerous person off the streets that could cause you harm...if you don't think that, that is true then maybe they should throw you in a prison shower for a couple of hours so you can meet the scum that they are protecting you from...then you may come out with a little more respect.....

Ravensteve I think you are a fucking nut. My Father was a Detective. Disabled in the line of duty.

I think you are paranoid of the police. For one simple reason. You are a fucking pathetic little weasel. You are whinning about them picking on the little guy. You must be that little guy. you slashed tires. you were caught. If you can't deal with the punishment that fit your crime. stop being such a wussy. All you a doing is crusading against the police. Since you can not accept the fact you were busted & belittled. It is not the fault of the police that you are a jackass. Accept the responsebility for you being a jackass.
Like Mlkshkgrl said go take a shower in a prison. I hope it is a long hot one. Bring knee pads & vasoline you will need it...

Ravensteve and coloravalanche, look at what I wrote more closely. See the "razz" emoticon at the end of the sentence? It is a joke. I am just bagging on Taylor. It’s just male insult humorget it? it is intended as a form of camaraderie. Grow a penis and maybe someday you’ll understand. :roll:

Im telling like it is!!! So you all BACK OFF and face reality like it is.Sinned i have nothing against detectives. Its patrol and street cops i have a problem with.I dont see detectives giving a lousy parking ticket thats so petty.Theres a reason people have to park because lots are full or a special regalation why you cant park there. Like go to sporting events ok?? And when you try to park at the stadium lot or arena lot theres a jackass stadium employee telling you have a season ticket parking permit to park at the stadium.And then you see a bunch of signs in stadiums neighborhood has signs like this.
fig5_12.jpg

Then i drive 2 blocks and see this sign.
fig5_4.jpg

Then I drive 2 more blocks and see this.
meter-shakespeare.jpg

ONLY 30 MINUTES?? Game last 3 hours!
Ever wonder why people tell me they dont go to ballgames anymore? thats why! See its street cops i have a problem with..And When you try to pick up a girl and offer her $200 for sex and she tells you go to this motel and and then 4 deputies yell FREEZE!!!!! Scare the living shit outta you from hiding in the bathroom.Canadian cops dont do this shit.Ever wonder why Canadians dont lock their cars or their homes cause cops do their jobs there.

Back