I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i took nap today... :crazy:

I admit, that I'm okay... don't worry about me.. :D
*howl pains* Don't look me... I'm still fine :D

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i took nap today... :crazy:

why :crazy: when u got a nap, i admit that i think gotta to have a nap if none chat with, and nothing to do, then :sadwave:

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit, that I'm okay... don't worry about me.. :D
*howl pains* Don't look me... I'm still fine :D

:lol:
i admit that it reminds me of being asked how are u my reply's i m fine or ok , in the fact, not just nothing to complain :aw:

FreeWoman77 said:
why :crazy: when u got a nap, i admit that i think gotta to have a nap if none chat with, and nothing to do, then :sadwave:
i am silly i guess :lol:

i admit that the statement by DHB "collard by cheri" is true. she's got him by a leash.

I admit that I should go to bed .. It's 02:27 am here..too late.. Have a fine night :)

I admit that I was at the hospital twice for my arm today and my pain meds are making me dizzy and sick to my stomach.

I admit that I'm concerned with some of you here. :hug:

I admit that I would goes for insane because feel starting miragines.. *ARGH* Have to go get advil... let's kicking my head.. *bang* wanna 5 minutes get me better!

i admit i might be :crazy: willing to try more likely anything for fun, life is too short :wave: :beer: :wiggle:

I admit that I miss Diehardbiker, He's at work now. :tears:

i admit that when my gf looks at me my heart melts. when she looks at me i can see the love in her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back