I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am laughing hard at DD's post ;)

I admit that I just took shower and still am in towel! :Oops:

DreamDeaf said:
I admit that the SK2 is a bit messed up - am waiting to hear from a friend of mine about repairs or replacement...grr.

i admit that i have accidently dropped my SK2 in water :o keyqwert got garbled and vibrate kept on for long there no new messages nor emails, huh, and got replaced last week ;) why not u call Tmobile for replacement if u still have warranty and insurance :aw:

I admit, I accidently dropped it in bag full of pop cans, and there was lots of cola syrup in bottom.... GAWD!!! Done ruined it!
replaced done.

FreeWoman77 said:
i admit that i have accidently dropped my SK2 in water :o keyqwert got garbled and vibrate kept on for long there no new messages nor emails, huh, and got replaced last week ;) why not u call Tmobile for replacement if u still have warranty and insurance :aw:

I admit that I dropped my SK2 few times and it is still running.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit that I dropped my SK2 few times and it is still running.

i admit that i suggest MAMA.. to drop either water and bag of pop cans to see if works running :D

I admit that my SK2 is off at this time so I wont be tempted to throw it out the window.

I admit that I won't throw my pager in soda or water. Tsk tsk!

I admit that I busted Miss P for using different username to get back in AD.

DreamDeaf said:
I admit that my SK2 is off at this time so I wont be tempted to throw it out the window.

i admit that same here i got tempted and discontinued service til got replaced havent turn service on yet, cuz i plan to change new phone nbr n email :wiggle:

I admit I'm not feeling too good today :(

I admit that I went with my mom last Saturday and today - CLOTHES SHOPPING. There goes my bill... 400 stinking bucks. *gulp*

I admit that I just hid today's new clothes so my hubby won't find out.

I admit that I'm anxious to start working real soon. asdfjklasdfkj!

I admit that I must tell you.. *ahem* already fell flight down the stairway...(mumbling) hurts howl pain my butt and left foot.. Thanks to Black wet icy stairway...
I admit that I'm pretend okay.. HELL NO... *cries pain* let u know i'm okay and funny walk.. LOL
hopping walk.. *smirks*~:squint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back