I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit my boyfriend do alots of house task, and he refuse let me do except cooking haha.

I admit that SherryCherish will have her baby anytime SOON!!!

I admit BabyAngel look great in her picture, and bright people's eyes, and we have to rubs our eyes everytime LOL

I admit that I can't converse with closed mind people.

I admit I am on a diet, and going to work hard on it before my wedding...

^Angel^, I admit dieting is TOUGHEST work and Im not sure how or where to start. Also, I admit I do want to quit Coca~Cola! Man! I am addicted to the real thing. The good news about it is that it is better than smoking, drinking, and using dope...Right?

diehardbiker65 said:
^Angel^, I admit dieting is TOUGHEST work

It is :tears: ....

I admit I'm trying so hard to stick on it, if I don't I'm going drive myself crazy...:lol:

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit that I can't converse with closed mind people.

Aww come here :hug:

I admit I feel bad for Liebling, she's one of my bestest friend :(

CutePommie said:
i admit that my debt had paid off today !! ya ya ya :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

That is awesome. I got alots more to go to pay off debts. ( Car and hospital bill ) That day when I am out of debt will be an awesome day !!! :) :thumb:

i admit that i do not like Heath at all, what so ever, not even the smallest bit.

I admit, if Cheri leaves me... I will go nuts!!! She got everything I have dreamt! I love when she stands up with me when there is problem between us!

i admit that Cheri hit DHB over the head with the Love Club. lol man u are totally in love with that woman. happy for u.

Yea, it was like Terry Bradshaw threw to Stallone and that he caught ball and land on endzone!

AJ said:
i admit that Cheri hit DHB over the head with the Love Club. lol man u are totally in love with that woman. happy for u.

diehardbiker65 said:
Yea, it was like Terry Bradshaw threw to Stallone and that he caught ball and land on endzone!

Terry Bradshaw is the man...dont tell me ur a Steelers fan. cuz if u are ur...thats gonna suck because Cheri said she's a Browns fan. and the Steelers and the Browns are hardcore rivals.

Well, I don't care what Cheri's into! For all my heart, I am diehard Steelers fan! I was born and raised in Iron City!

AJ said:
Terry Bradshaw is the man...dont tell me ur a Steelers fan. cuz if u are ur...thats gonna suck because Cheri said she's a Browns fan. and the Steelers and the Browns are hardcore rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back