I admit that I ....... Part 3... *re-opening*

I admit that I have mixed senses of both bliss and gloom ... Sprig has come here.. Everything has been more bright to me.. Breezes of winds strokes my face and say to me ' you are not alone'.. I step on the ground and feel the world :) .. Soon , bird will perch on branches and twitter.. Blue sky will smile at me.. Clouds will shout to me ' Come on.. love has been expecting you .. Fly with her over me..' ... Yet life is so short.. it's sadness .. I'm walking along the street and ready to disappear among crowd ...

I admit that I am kinda :ugh: at my son! He tried to convinced me to take him to McDonald's or grocery store to get lunch. I told him no! There is enough food in the fridge and you can fix your own sandwich! Oh boy!!! What a kid I have :lol:

I admit that GA should set this thread with end as "Part IV" hehehe instead of boring number as 4. I know Roman number as IV means 4 because my son is 4th generation name, yea I am the Third, my dad is Jr and my Granddad is Sr.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I told him no! There is enough food in the fridge and you can fix your own sandwich! Oh boy!!! What a kid I have :lol:

Fix his own sandwich? He is only 5 years old! :ugh2:

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that I lost 10 lbs in a week. :shock:

I admit that is a lot in one week, Are you doing it the right way or the wrong way? I hope you're not hurting yourself. :hug:

I admit, I WILL go see walk in clinic doctor and to find it out what wrong w/me.. fever returns...
Hate it.

I admit that I hope GA is okay!!! :hug: GA! Let us know how you are doing after the doctor. I hope there isn't any serious with your health!

Cheri said:
I admit that is a lot in one week, Are you doing it the right way or the wrong way? I hope you're not hurting yourself. :hug:

I admit that I didn't eat very much due to depression. Thanks for ur concerning.

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that I didn't eat very much due to depression. Thanks for ur concerning.

I admit that I know how you feel, I've been there, done that. :( If you needed someone to talk, You can always vent out with me, I'm a good listener :hug:

I admit that depression was a good friend of mine untill a few weeks ago
I admit that I still want those wonderful wings :)

Back