I admit that I ....... Part 3... *re-opening*

diehardbiker65 said:
Dang! sorry I didn't realize your joking... har har har

I admit I flunked her sense of humor BIG time....

:roll:

I admit that TB is wrong...because she said need create I admit that I...part 2..it is already part three and possible go for 4th part?? It's ok, girl! :hug:

I admit I will do create my another part 4 on way tomorrow.. not today..
because isn't my mood due return sick.

I admit that I will go to bed very soon!!! :) Good night to you all! Don't let bed bugs bite ya! ;)

Awww TB! :hug:

I admit that Tweetybirdie send me a surprise email today. :ily:

I admit I'm soo upset at Dr. Shepard from Grey's Anatomy. I wanted him with Meredith, not Addison. *screams*

I admit I am pretty busy in the weekends...

Meeting with election at Deaf Club

Wander (walking) for 7 miles with my friends and my hubby & Alan for 2 hours then go to resturant...

Again meeting with interpreter at Priest house over Danny's confirmation preparation of next year... (Danny goes confirmation class from 1st April).

I admit there was torndo hitted in springfield illinois last nite where my boyfriend's family. Thank god they re FINE!

I admit that I am feeling little better just the coughing which I hate.

I admit that I finally got rid of the stinking rug. :applause:

I admit that I will work on my living room floor with a new floor. I cant wait. I will take a pixes before and after. :D

I admit that I washed a few dishes that my boys left from eating breakfast this morning, did vaccum the living room, folding clothes that I have done laundry this early morning, still got more loads to wash and dry, now I'm just waiting for my boys to get home from school this afternoon so I can tell them to clean up their pigsty mess in their room, toys are laying around, my son's game are on the floor.. tsk tsk! I already picked up their dirty laundry from their room, but sure aren't picking up Jordan's toys nor Markus's games.

Back