I admit that I..... *p4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I had 2.5 hours of sleep last night and I'm tired as hell. I drank 2 more coffee tonight to help me to stay awake so that way I don't fall asleep right now.

I admit I'm getting frustrated because I'm starting to have a sore throat right now because my daughter has a bad cold since yesterday. Argh!

I also admit that I'm very upset because I got an upsetting news from my mom today that my other favorite Auntie has been diagnosed with lung cancer. I cannot f'g believe it...

I admit that I'm real sorry to hear about your auntie, Catmandu. :( I hope you and your daughter gets well soon. :hug:

Catmandu said:
I admit I had 2.5 hours of sleep last night and I'm tired as hell. I drank 2 more coffee tonight to help me to stay awake so that way I don't fall asleep right now.

I admit I'm getting frustrated because I'm starting to have a sore throat right now because my daughter has a bad cold since yesterday. Argh!

I also admit that I'm very upset because I got an upsetting news from my mom today that my other favorite Auntie has been diagnosed with lung cancer. I cannot f'g believe it...

:( I admit that I hurt for Katzie. I'm sorry about your aunt being dianosed with lung cancer.. giving you a big :hug:

I admit that i am sad for your aunt being sick with cancer.. it is not funny disease.. :(

Catmandu said:

I admit I had about 4 hours of sleep last night...and right now, I am so friggin' beat! It is too bad that I don't like to drink coffee, I'd drank some Coke instead...

Oh no, you too?? Man, I too getting frustrated as well...wtf is the world coming to?? *sigh*

I am so sorry to hear about your Auntie being dianosed with lung cancer. :( :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: It means a lot... I just had a good cry earlier and I feel better letting it all out. It won't be the last for sure. I just went through all this shit with my other aunt 3 years ago who also died with lung cancer. Ya know, it makes you realize how short life is so it's important that you make most of your life...

i admit im so overwhelm with all post ive been so behind on! ugh! bu otherwise enjoy them! :) and im so happy to be backkkk

I admit to say that my hubby has brought me a bunch of red roses and a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate and had it deliver to my work today. Aww it is nice of him. :aw: I will give him a :hug: when he get home from work. Tomorrow I will bring a cake to work to share with the staff for morning tea. :)

I admit my hubby came home and then took me out to dinner. We come home feeling full! I must think about loosing some weight now. :lol:

I admit that I am so peace without my 5 years old son! He's at pre-school!

I also admit that I registered him to Kindgarten! He will be all ready to go in the fall! WHOOO! It'll be a FULL day. I will find out which school he'll go to.

I admit this thread is alots lengh of post, need create a new thread into part 5. But need have GA to lock this...

SherryCherish said:
I admit this thread is alots lengh of post, need create a new thread into part 5. But need have GA to lock this...

I'm very dispointment w/you..
Have you ask me permission first before set up the create new thread by creator..
Now you jump and go ahead create part 5..

Sounded alike you force me to close this thread part 4.. Excuse me..
I'm very surprised what r u spoke w/me like that!

Sorry, Im not going forth lock this thread.. Until when right time.. and will new create thread part 5..

GA, I'm sorrry, i don't meant to. I just thought of helping out. My apologize. I won't do it again... I admit I'm sorry.

I admit I'm happy that TB is back, too :)

I admit I changed my avatar again. I'll like to make everyone smile. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back