I admit that I..... *p4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am happy return to alldeaf.com. to keep me busy to read some message.

:thumb:

I admit that I felt much better after I took 2 and half hours nap! I wasn't planning to sleep that long! But at least my stupid headahce behind my ear went away. :)

I admit that i am mad, cuz it is snowing outside and yesterday was nice and sunny

I admit I am so excited to hear from my old friends through myspace. I can't believe we all found each other. Talking about old times non-stop. LMAO I really miss those days and seriously 15 years has gone by way too fast.

Pomeranian said:
I admit wondering what GA is bidding on in Ebay?? :P

FAILED.. outbid.. *wahhhhhhhhh*
wanna get pager sidekick 2... so badly.... *sniffing*
gonna re-try bid again.
I admit I'm still staring ebay again..

Yea.. I admit chat w/Lovelyblkgal.... so great having her chat via vp!
:fly:

GalaxyAngel said:
FAILED.. outbid.. *wahhhhhhhhh*
wanna get pager sidekick 2... so badly.... *sniffing*
gonna re-try bid again.
I admit I'm still staring ebay again..

Yea.. I admit chat w/Lovelyblkgal.... so great having her chat via vp!
:fly:

I admit that, If you could find one for buy one get one free and give Cheri the free one. :fingersx:

I admit that there is no any sidekick,TTY or VCR here in my country.. just standard phones :(

ecevit said:
I admit that there is no any sidekick,TTY or VCR here in my country.. just standard phones :(

I admit that isn't it time for you to move to United States ecevit? You'll get all you need for your hearing impaired. :thumb:

Cheri said:
I admit that isn't it time for you to move to United States ecevit? You'll get all you need for your hearing impaired. :thumb:

I admit that I agree with Cheri. :giggle:

Cheri said:

I admit I will say ,' yahooooo... I will book my ticket to the USA in a plane ASAP' :mrgreen:

ecevit said:

You can get sidekick in UK surrodings europe.. try check ebay...
Good Luck.. some kind of equipment likely TMOBILE there have blackberry or other kinds pager.. good luck!

Cheri said:
I admit that, If you could find one for buy one get one free and give Cheri the free one. :fingersx:

Ha Ha.. I bet r u dreaming!

I admit that I am going to leaving here .... It was nice to be here for short time ... maybe some of you glad to see back of me .. I wouldnt mind ... as I have better thing to do .... so take care all ....

:bye: :sadwave:

I admit that I would like to see CutePommie here back :)

I admit that I cooked artichoke and ate them. YUMMIE! I don't like the heart one. ick! My boyfriend gave me :ugh2: at me! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back