I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i thought so that is not severe thats why they not let you know right away but still should have no matter what especially now you are pregnant.. grr at the lab people! sigh!

I admit that I'm going to clean the apt with Sequoias once he comes to home... So talk to you all later!

i admit i thought so that is not severe thats why they not let you know right away but still should have no matter what especially now you are pregnant.. grr at the lab people! sigh!

I admit that I know. My mom asked me and I said no pain or no burning or no fever. so whew but still yeah they should info me asap. Thank you for listening! :hug: I better go to bed. I have a long day ahead and my mom will be with me and we will have tons of fun after the visit and lunch. Good night!

I admit that I know. My mom asked me and I said no pain or no burning or no fever. so whew but still yeah they should info me asap. Thank you for listening! :hug: I better go to bed. I have a long day ahead and my mom will be with me and we will have tons of fun after the visit and lunch. Good night!

i admit no plm .. i am glad to be here for you.. smile! i hope you have a great night then .. i am going to bed too.. I have TJ here with me as his half brother is sick and TJs father doesnt want tj to catch it. so I have to keep TJ here with me till Friday.. so gotta get up early in the am to get TJ ready for school! so good nite! :hug:

i admit that i am sowwy to hear abt that DeafMommy0407 and i hope everything will smooth for u.. i pray for u! :hug:

I admit I locked all doors and my car. I saw newspaper about two bodies found at crow creek yesterday morning. All of them was male. My friend from work told me the bodies were near his home. Few miles from my home! City is not safe yet.

I admit, I did left my work early 12 noon because kept tired of pain hell lotsa my right somatch btwn leg.. that where area is pain.. My co-worker recommend me go home and rest more!
I felt bad and doesn't want to leave my job unfinished... Oh well..

I admit that we have LOUSY weather. UGH! Oh well! What can I do? HEE! :giggle:

e
I admit, I did left my work early 12 noon because kept tired of pain hell lotsa my right somatch btwn leg.. that where area is pain.. My co-worker recommend me go home and rest more!
I felt bad and doesn't want to leave my job unfinished... Oh well..

I admit I am witch doctor. wanna look at your pain? hehehe

i admit that here is a beautiful day but noticeable cool weather.. :)

I admit that Im going to work from 1pm to 10pm and my Sequoias wil work from 5:30pm to 9:30 to 10pm... :ugh:

I admit that I am :pissed: at my right knee! It started getting pain..I mean PAINFUL! I could not sleep well last night and fed up. And just few hours ago I decided to put my knee brace on, and it seemed behave! UGH! I don't know why it acted up!

I admit that I am home from a long day.

I admit that the nurse was wrong, I dont really have UTI. I have Group B Strep inside me. It is not harming me or my baby. They gave me antibotics for it and will give me IV when I gone into Labor in April before my baby is born.

I admit that I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time! My mom was with me and she was so happy. It was my early birthday present from my baby! :)

I admit that listening to the baby's heartbeat is really AWESOME!

I am glad it is not UTI. Whew...if you do, you'll be taking antibotics as well. I had it like 4-5 times during my pregnancy. After than it went away. Strange!

I admit that I am home from a long day.

I admit that the nurse was wrong, I dont really have UTI. I have Group B Strep inside me. It is not harming me or my baby. They gave me antibotics for it and will give me IV when I gone into Labor in April before my baby is born.

I admit that I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time! My mom was with me and she was so happy. It was my early birthday present from my baby! :)

I admit that listening to the baby's heartbeat is really AWESOME!

I am glad it is not UTI. Whew...if you do, you'll be taking antibotics as well. I had it like 4-5 times during my pregnancy. After than it went away. Strange!

I admit yes, it was awesome to hear my baby's heartbeat! :) I have to go back in 4 weeks. Whew I was getting tired of going every 2 weeks. lol

I admit that you will be going see dr every 2 weeks around 32 weeks along I think. And weekly starts at 36 weeks till birth.

You will enjoy see the baby in Ultrasound. So you'll have one at 20 weeks?

I admit yes, it was awesome to hear my baby's heartbeat! :) I have to go back in 4 weeks. Whew I was getting tired of going every 2 weeks. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back