I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I wish DOOL didn't change the time from 7 to 11! GRR! Oh well! I missed it at 11 last night so I will try at 10 am which is in few more hours. :)

i admit yes me n laketahoe are silly! hehe.. anything to cheer deafmommy up! haha :) i admit i am going to take shower and watch dool soon at 10.. so good nite yall! :)

I admit that I am up and eating lite breakfast so I can take meds for my infection, then I am going back to bed. I am so tired!

i admit i fell asleep last night trying to watch dool.. duh me! i was so tired.. so will have to watch it again at 9 am .. :rofl: :giggle:

I admit that I wish DOOL didn't change the time from 7 to 11! GRR! Oh well! I missed it at 11 last night so I will try at 10 am which is in few more hours. :)

i admit i agreed with you on that!! i wish they never changed the time too.. from 6 pm to 10 pm here.. :( it sucks!!! but have other time next morning at 9 am.. LOL.. better than nothing! :giggle:

Iadmit yeah...now I am watching it! Whew! i made it home in time since I went out for a while. :)
i admit i agreed with you on that!! i wish they never changed the time too.. from 6 pm to 10 pm here.. :( it sucks!!! but have other time next morning at 9 am.. LOL.. better than nothing! :giggle:

i admit i have to get off and go get my son from school then go to town and do shopping so have a great afternoon yall! :)

I admit I better go to bed. Outside cold windy tickles my butt when I stretch out myself. I love weather... :cold:

i admit im backkk sorry for long delay since of moving back home in my hometown and trying get things settled one day a time.. smile...

I admit that I am going out with my family tonight and tell my brother and my gma the news. It is time. Will let you know what happened afterwards. Talk to you all later! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back