I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit bathtub and jacuzzi is different.. bathtub is for everyday cleaning only? jacuzzi is for relaxing and good times with someone??

ewww i woudlnt eat in bathtub cuz of soap scums, germs, and etc? AH! im gonna hurl now! LOL.. no wonder i am germphobia! :(

I admit that I don't blame ya! Do you need this?
Pepto_Bismol_Liquid_enlarge.jpg
Or a cup of tea?

I hope your stomatch is ok by now. ;)

I prefer jacuzzi over bath tub.

i admit bathtub and jacuzzi is different.. bathtub is for everyday cleaning only? jacuzzi is for relaxing and good times with someone??

ewww i woudlnt eat in bathtub cuz of soap scums, germs, and etc? AH! im gonna hurl now! LOL.. no wonder i am germphobia! :(

I admit that I just got off work, I miss my true bluesty friends and MonkeyHeadie!
grouphug.gif

I admit I would only if there is a romantic going on! :naughty: hee

I admit if I save enough money to remodel to put new spa in my bedroom... i might get my tax refund... i can cut the wall and expand bigger bathroom. I am patient and will find new love... i still not find yet since... no more cuss and no complains about anything. romantic means anything! yes i am sort of weird :). but i sit at dinner table and no one is with me weekday. only weekend my kids visit me and i can sit with them at dinner table. if i am lonely i can eat on bed and eat in bathtub.

I admit I miss you too!!!

:ily: I admit to ask you, How is your unborn baby doing? growing each week? Have you been sick with morning sickness yet? Some people don't have them, but I did. :ugh:

I admit that I don't blame ya! Do you need this?
Pepto_Bismol_Liquid_enlarge.jpg
Or a cup of tea?

I hope your stomatch is ok by now. ;)

I prefer jacuzzi over bath tub.

i admit I would like the pepto bismol .. thanks.. :) LOL i laughed at this.. funny.. yeah my stomach is fine but hungry.. not eat all day.. been busy cleaning up and washing my winter clothes, blankets and sheets to get ready for COLD weather! :)

i admit I would like the pepto bismol .. thanks.. :) LOL i laughed at this.. funny.. yeah my stomach is fine but hungry.. not eat all day.. been busy cleaning up and washing my winter clothes, blankets and sheets to get ready for COLD weather! :)

I admit the winter is coming soon :naughty:
:giggle:

I admit the winter is coming soon :naughty:
:giggle:

i admit i am happy winter is coming! but its gonna be mild from what the weather agency predicted.. i was like oh no! but i havent read all of it.. i will later ha..:(

i admit i am happy winter is coming! but its gonna be mild from what the weather agency predicted.. i was like oh no! but i havent read all of it.. i will later ha..:(

I admit I wish you to have a wonderful snowy new year on 1st day of 2007 :naughty:

I admit I enjoy warm fall in my country and it's 11:55 pm right now :)

I admit that I have bad day. My dryer broke. I know that my husband will fix it. Sigh!

Gin, sorry.. I admit I do eat snacks in bathtub.

LOL I admit LakeTahoe has sense of humor.

I admit I wish you to have a wonderful snowy new year on 1st day of 2007 :naughty:

I admit I enjoy warm fall in my country and it's 11:55 pm right now :)

I admit how nice of you to wish me that! Thanks, your sweetie! :hug: hehe..

I admit that I miss my Sequoias since hes at working... And, I gave him a birthday present early and he got the Shedder which he love it... And, this Saturday he and I will go out to Red Robin for his birthday with his friends- Allen, Brenda, Brenda's daugther Amy, Paul, Paul's girlfriend Dana and his parents then on October 17, it will be just him, me and his parents ;)

:ily: I admit to ask you, How is your unborn baby doing? growing each week? Have you been sick with morning sickness yet? Some people don't have them, but I did. :ugh:

:ily: too! I admit to say yes my baby is growing and I am starting to show a little. YIKES! haha. No I dont have morning sickness but sometimes I just get queasy and slight nausea: not throwing, just feeling nausea but mostly I am just queasy once a while. I am lucky to not have morning sickness. My mom had it when she was with my sister and me, my sister had it for about 2 months with my nephew. BUT me, none. Whew! I am taking vitamins, Prentnal Vitamins. so that helps alots!

i admit that my best friend and i came home from food shopping!

I admit that I am home from outing tonight. I went to CI meeting til my friend paged me that his gf was in ER and needed a ride home. I told him I would go and get her. SO I had to go an hour early. Which that's ok. There is always CI mtg monthly. I hope every month. I'll find out more from Email. Tyler was happy to see his friends. GRIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back