how will i reach to married before 30 age? six years left

Yup, I'm an equal opportunity dater as well-- and it's not the race that made or broke the relationship it was chemistry (or lack there of) and or 'they' just turned out to be part of a horse that crosses the finish line last!

LOL ! Yeah I dated a guy from Africa and he turned out to be an ass.
I found out that he like to have sex with white women , but he thought they where 'whores' for having sex and not being married! What a pig! We when out only two times and I dumped him.

LOL ! Yeah I dated a guy from Africa and he turned out to be an ass.
I found out that he like to have sex with white women , but he thought they where 'whores' for having sex and not being married! What a pig! We when out only two times and I dumped him.

Maybe he was looking for a white Ivy League girl?? :laugh2::laugh2:

Yup. Nuclear Facepalm :lol:

1t1v9j.png

have to agree with ya there-- sounds like some major issues

You got that right! and to think I could had gone out with some other guys at the party, my friend had a lot guys her at party. She was Asian and there where some real cute Asian guys there I could gone out with.

6 years old .. I was barely in 2nd grade. I was busy keeping my tights up under my plaid skirt. Not dating just yet. :giggle:

I am smart in mathematics and humanities

My iq numbers is 160

math? can you help me with this math problem? Can you tell me if I'm wrong or right?

mmbvbm.jpg

6 years old .. I was barely in 2nd grade. I was busy keeping my tights up under my plaid skirt. Not dating just yet. :giggle:

If not dating.......Then why were you having trouble keeping your tights up? :confused:

j/k :lol:

Then why were you having trouble keeping your tights up? :confused:

j/k :lol:

:lol:

No .. you know how on little girls they keep bunching up around the ankles ..

Okay, I know that sounds just as bad.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

:lol:

Back