How to become a Mod

Tousi said:
It's voluntary, RockDrummer, and all too often a thankless chore.
Well I for one am thankful for the Mod's. If it werent for them there could be chaos and that would drive members away. Here's to the mods :cheers:

Tousi said:
It's voluntary, RockDrummer, and all too often a thankless chore.

Yep, I especially agree with the thankless part...no satisfying everybody no matter what you do.

rockdrummer said:
Well I for one am thankful for the Mod's. If it werent for them there could be chaos and that would drive members away. Here's to the mods :cheers:

Yes, sir; I wholeheartedly echo your gesture. :cheers:

Yeah, 171soars, it's practically an impossibility, isn't it?

I enjoy this job because I want to keep Alldeaf tidy and friendly place for me to go to. :) There are other moderators as well, they worked their butt off to keep this in good shape and it took a lot of work!!

rockdrummer said:
If it wasn't for Mods, then hat off to RavenSteven oops did I said that? :whistle:

I would like to express my thanks to moderators and Alex . This is priceless site for the deaf / hoh. Thanks again :hug:

Highlands said:
I would like to express my thanks to moderators and Alex . This is priceless site for the deaf / hoh. Thanks again :hug:

Yeah, especially to Alex! Imagine the cost and time that went into this site!

LinuxGold said:
Hehehe, care to write 500 words essay on how you remembered those times?

:whistle:

I remember that thread back then, not a whole lot of people who can do it, i am too lazy to do it. :Ohno:

LinuxGold said:
I was not a friend with Admin or other moderators when I first joined AllDeaf.

I was nominated based on my exemplary role model as a poster, how I influence others and how I encouraged others.

My biggest suggestion is to post friendly, encouraging and helping others and NOT to expect moderator position at all. That is exactly what happened to me.

very interesting?

Back