How old were you when you had your first date?

How about you date your crush, Jason? ;)

I have no clue where to find him bec after kindergarten I went straight to private school. I don' t even know his lastname it would be very hard to trace.

What about the year book?

I don't have the year book. I just have a class picture of kindergarten. That was ages ago LOL.. I can always move on to the high school guys bec its current or find Tom Brady of the NE Patriots :giggle:

I don't have the year book. I just have a class picture of kindergarten. That was ages ago LOL.. I can always move on to the high school guys bec its current or find Tom Brady of the NE Patriots :giggle:

How about you, when the game finishes, run to Brady and kiss him - that shall cerish your memory for the rest of your life. ;)

ah, my first date when i was 12 years old to a school dance. When I was 13 dated someone a little older then me for 2 years withno regrets. still dates for years. :)

How about you, when the game finishes, run to Brady and kiss him - that shall cerish your memory for the rest of your life. ;)

:giggle: I don' t think that's possible I can get into really big trouble for doing that. I rather meet him civilized :lol:

My first date was when I was 17 because im a shy looser, I went to the movies with some girl. I hate movies as dates, sitting there in a dark room wondering what shes thinking.

My first date was when I was 12 and it was with John McGuinness. We went to one of the Star Wars Movies. I think it was Return of the Jedi or Empire Strikes Back. Then we went back to my house and walked around the block before him mom came to get him and he gave me this horribly yucky kiss when my parents wern't looking so I never went out with him again. :giggle:

My first date when I was 16 or above? I'm a little shy and don't get much notice from boys.

At 23 yo , took a girl from the university to the a circus, it was very smelly ha ha

I think I went out with hearing guy from my dad's work but I don't remember how old I was, I guess probably when I was in h.s. That was the first summer time, we went out to eat n' minigolf.

I have not date through high school because i hate the most students from my high school..... There don't need to be rush about a date or find a boyfriend.
My first date when i was 19 years old, it was amazing kiss ever i had. Sadly we only relationship for almost 2 months. I dump him because i find out that guy is tried to used me and control which i never had like this before.
Since i dump him, he send a messaged to me while he were drunk that time i was sleep over at my cousin's place. I send him a messaged "there is no chance go back. It over" and then he never send me or see me for almost 5 months.
At my good friend's birthday party and i didn't know that my ex is showed up. A guy tried to buy me a drink and also forced. I keep said "no" to this guy and my ex come to me and he tell this guy off to leave me alone.
When he come to me and he keep saying "sorry" for thousand times.....I didn't thought this my ex has been protect for me and also learning his mistake........He know that we won't go back and we become a friend.
Few months later, he got a new girlfriend and i am very happy for him. His girlfriend is very nice and beautiful. He would be happy if i have a boyfriend but he still asked me question "Do you have a boyfriend?" which is remind of my Nanna, Nonna and Grandma.....
I am very happy and single for 2 years... I don't have a time to find a relationship during my studying.

I still never been on date yet...I'm just doing mail order bride:giggle: No, seriously, keep your chin up and keep smiling. Something great is bound to happen for you. Lots of time left for good things to happen for you.

I just felt like adding this little "experience" (though not really much of an experience) I had tonight at the dinner table that went something like this...

[Denise & Kendall = my two younger twin sisters, age 14 (grade 9)]

Denise: mommy, i have a boyfriend. [our mom doesn't let us date 'til we're 16]
mom: ah, okay... who?
Denise: Adam.
mom: what grade?
Denise: eleven.
mom: aaaah. not good.
Kendall: [bites fist to keep from laughing/freaking out over what she has to disclose next]
mom: I'd like to meet him, then we'll see.
Kendall: I have one, too!
mom: who?
Kendall: eric
Kendall: .....
mom: don't tell me he's in grade 12.
Kendall: .... he's really nice! he plays football and he's a sweetie!
mom: I have a boyfriend, too!
Kendall & Denise: really, who?!
mom: *doesn't disclose but yes she does indeed have one*
me: I HAVE A BOYFRIEND TOOOOO!
Kendall, Denise, mom: no you don't.
mom: blah blah blah well I've decided it's okay since one of my ex husbands was 15 years older than me.
Kendall: meaning... you were born when he was in grade 10.
me: *gets up from table* I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! *runs around the house 4 times chanting*

this actually happened, it's kind of driving me bonkers. I also have another sister living in montreal whose last relationship lasted 1½ years.

HEY, if it counts, I went on a friend-date. a guy took me to the movies. Only, as a friend. and the movie was free because it's the theatre he works at. And I don't really like him but he has an obvious crush on me. That would make him the first i think hahah. <--- giggles of madness

I just felt like adding this little "experience" (though not really much of an experience) I had tonight at the dinner table that went something like this...

[Denise & Kendall = my two younger twin sisters, age 14 (grade 9)]

Denise: mommy, i have a boyfriend. [our mom doesn't let us date 'til we're 16]
mom: ah, okay... who?
Denise: Adam.
Denise: eleven.
mom: aaaah. not good.
Kendall: [bites fist to keep from laughing/freaking out over what she has to disclose next]
mom: I'd like to meet him, then we'll see.
Kendall: I have one, too!
mom: who?
Kendall: eric
Kendall: .....
mom: don't tell me he's in grade 12.
Kendall: .... he's really nice! he plays football and he's a sweetie!
mom: I have a boyfriend, too!
Kendall & Denise: really, who?!
mom: *doesn't disclose but yes she does indeed have one*
me: I HAVE A BOYFRIEND TOOOOO!
Kendall, Denise, mom: no you don't.
mom: blah blah blah well I've decided it's okay since one of my ex husbands was 15 years older than me.
Kendall: meaning... you were born when he was in grade 10.
me: *gets up from table* I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! *runs around the house 4 times chanting*

this actually happened, it's kind of driving me bonkers. I also have another sister living in montreal whose last relationship lasted 1½ years.

HEY, if it counts, I went on a friend-date. a guy took me to the movies. Only, as a friend. and the movie was free because it's the theatre he works at. And I don't really like him but he has an obvious crush on me. That would make him the first i think hahah. <--- giggles of madness

It sounds like it's time to enforce better rules to your twin sisters as they're 14 .... :eek3:

Mine was at 18.

Often the most beautiful women doesn't get asked for dates becauses guys assumed they all have boyfriends. try.

It sounds like it's time to enforce better rules to your twin sisters as they're 14 ...

my mum knows what she's doing. =) they've already done way too much stuff behind her back that it's really a great thing that they're telling her about their boyfriends now.

Often the most beautiful women doesn't get asked for dates becauses guys assumed they all have boyfriends. try.

thanks for the compliment...! but i'm sooo scared to ask someone out ... i don't exactly have a heck of a lot of friends to begin with, so if I have a guy friend that I like, asking him out would be a huge risk and I fear that it could damage our friendship whether he says yes OR no.

to be safe, ask someone who is not a friend. or not a long-term friend.

thanks for the compliment...! but i'm sooo scared to ask someone out ... i don't exactly have a heck of a lot of friends to begin with, so if I have a guy friend that I like, asking him out would be a huge risk and I fear that it could damage our friendship whether he says yes OR no.[/QUOTE]

Back