How old was you when you was pregnant with your babies?

I had a baby last year but I ate it.

Mom was 22 when she had my older sisters (they re twins), 27 when she had me (I will be 22 in July), and 29 when she had my younger sister.

Cejow said:
I had my son at 21 and my twins at 23 got my tubes tied at 24. :D I am now 28 and woldn't even consider having another baby. I love my kids, loved them as babies, but don't miss the all nighters, don't miss the diapers, (still trying to get my son trained) My son is handicapped so he's trying. I don't miss the hurting nipples, don't miss leaking when they cry. I nursed all my kids. I really don't miss any of it. I guess I am a bad person. I just don't feel the need for another baby. My husband says it's because I am scared of the NICU, since all 3 were taken there within 30 seconds of birth. But I digress. Besides I had one the first time, twins the second time, the third time is just scary lol TRIPLETTS!!!!! I could see it now. :Ohno: :laugh2:

Nah, you're not a bad person for not wanting to have another baby.:)

My parents had me when she was 22 years old and my dad was 24. I'm the only child. I don't have any kids yet...

My first pregnancy when I was 27 but had a miscarriage.

The second one when I was 30 and again miscarriage.

The thrid one when I was 31 and again miscarriage.

Finally my miracle boy came to my life at the age of 34 yrs old.

I love him to death.

Only 12% mom at least 24 years or older while whoop 36% mom are under 24 or young.

For some reason that young mom have more energy to take care kids than older does. Only different is that older mom have, usually more wisdom to raise kids.

Back