How old was you when you was pregnant with your babies?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I became pregnant in August 2003 and I had Nathan on May 20, 2004 at 20. I will be 21 years old on July 25th. :D

What about you guys?

My mom is 15 years older than me. I'm 28. Do the math... ;)

VamPyroX said:

So she had you at 16 years old eh?

Jeremy's mother had Jeremy at 16 years old also but didn't give him up for adoption. She decided to keep him although her grandparents forced her to marry Jeremy's dad because they believe that a baby should be in marriage not outside of marriage. Finally Jeremy's dad and mom was divorced when Jeremy was 2 years old. His dad has been in and out of his life... right now he's totally out of our lives.. ugh he's a deadbeat dad and he still pays child support to Jeremy's mother for the rest of his life. They both has been remarried to other people. Jeremy's mom is happily married to her husband of 20 years and had 4 kids together after Jeremy. Jeremy's dad remarried to his wife Joyce of 5 years (I think) but I don't like her cuz she's so gossipy and bossy.

WildKaTReSS said:
So she had you at 16 years old eh?

Jeremy's mother had Jeremy at 16 years old also but didn't give him up for adoption. She decided to keep him although her grandparents forced her to marry Jeremy's dad because they believe that a baby should be in marriage not outside of marriage. Finally Jeremy's dad and mom was divorced when Jeremy was 2 years old. His dad has been in and out of his life... right now he's totally out of our lives.. ugh he's a deadbeat dad and he still pays child support to Jeremy's mother for the rest of his life. They both has been remarried to other people. Jeremy's mom is happily married to her husband of 20 years and had 4 kids together after Jeremy. Jeremy's dad remarried to his wife Joyce of 5 years (I think) but I don't like her cuz she's so gossipy and bossy.
No, she was 15 years old when she had me. If she's 15 years older than me, that means she was 15 when I was born. Anyway, she kept me too... but lost me when I became deaf. She didn't take proper care of me so here I am.

VamPyroX said:
No, she was 15 years old when she had me. If she's 15 years older than me, that means she was 15 when I was born. Anyway, she kept me too... but lost me when I became deaf. She didn't take proper care of me so here I am.

what kind of not proper care that she took care of you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I am sorry to hear that though.

VamPyroX said:

I am about your mother's age. Hehe !

WildKaTReSS said:
I became pregnant in August 2003 and I had Nathan on May 20, 2004 at 20. I will be 21 years old on July 25th. :D

What about you guys?

I don't have children, but my Mother had me at 19. And, Mom had my younger sister when she was 22. :)

Oceanbreeze said:
I don't have children, but my Mother had me at 19. And, Mom had my younger sister when she was 22. :)

Same here, I dont have kids.. But my mom had me when she was 19, andd had my sister when she was 18. meh. (that makes my mom 40, in case ur wondering.. hehe)

My birth mom was 17 yrs old when she had me..
I was 18 and got pregnant 1st son. :) Right now My eldest son 13 yrs old.

My mother fell pregnant with me when she was 19 and had me when she was 20...

the scary thought that I am turning 19 next week and I'd be the same age as my mother when she fell pregnant with me!!

My mother had me when she was 17. She kept on telling me & my siblings that I shouldn't end like her. I should use my own life first before start family.

My sister had her son when she was 19. She's very regret to be mother at early age because she never learn how to enjoy kind of life before start family.

Me? Well, we started family 7 years later after marriage. Why? Because we doesn't feel ready to start family yet. We want is save up to buy the land to build our dream house because our children should deserve their better life.

We travel alots to Euorpe & oversea, then buy the land to build our house, then start family.

I had my son when I was just 30 years old.

I really don't care about ages but do something useful for my life first before start the family.

Look at my mother & sister!

Got pregnant with my first one when I was 28 ...she was conceived on our Italian honeymoon ..nearly called her Capri *grins* and my second daughter was born 13 months after m first one. Everyone thought I was NUTS to have two babies so close in age. I didn't plan any of these as I thought I would wait until I was in my 30's but no regrets :)

Meg said:
Got pregnant with my first one when I was 28 ...she was conceived on our Italian honeymoon ..nearly called her Capri *grins* and my second daughter was born 13 months after m first one. Everyone thought I was NUTS to have two babies so close in age. I didn't plan any of these as I thought I would wait until I was in my 30's but no regrets :)

:-o *gasp* You followed me.... I was pregnant when I was 28 yrs old. Older one was born on January 16, 1986 then got pregnant again two months later. Younger one was born on December 21, 1986.

Whoa, we are the rabbits !! :giggle:

Sabrina said:
:-o *gasp* You followed me.... I was pregnant when I was 28 yrs old. Older one was born on January 16, 1986 then got pregnant again two months later. Younger one was born on December 21, 1986.

Whoa, we are the rabbits !! :giggle:

Need a carrot? :mrgreen:

Lots of young parents here! It's hard to conceive of me (or many of my RL friends) being parents. Most of us are still in college and still haven't thought about even getting married yet. One of my best friends was doing her student teaching in an inner city elementary school (I think first grade) and one of her students asked her how old she was. OB said she was 21. Her student looked at her and said " You're 21? My mom's 21 and you don't look like my mom!"

no kids here but -- mom had me when she was 24 -- she had my older sister when she was 19 and go figure -- my sister had her first child age 19 and 2nd at age 24 too! :shock:

My mom was 19 when she had me, 23 when she had my brother, 27 when she had my other brother.

I was preg at 18, and had my first son born at 19, 21 when my 2nd son was born, and now preg with third at age 23 :D

I was pregnant at 20, had my son at 21...but I got married to Mike when I was 22, and he already had two children. So my oldest daughter is 10, middle son is 7, and the baby just turned 4. :)

Got pregnant at 20, married a week after I found out, and had my son at 21.

Back