How old was you when you was pregnant with your babies?

me_punctured said:
What's a Navy petty officer, Reba?
It is a military "rank" for enlisted people in the Navy. Military pay grades (rates) for enlisted people in the Navy start with E-1, and go thru E-9. The petty officer grades are E-4 thru E-6; chief petty officers are E-7 thru E-9.

I was E-1 when I joined the Navy (Seaman Recruit), was E-4 (Petty Officer Third Class) when I married , and E-7 (Chief Petty Officer) when I retired .

I hope that helps. :P

RebelGirl said:
I found out I was pregnant in September 2006.. on my 22nd birthday.
You're 7 months pregnant now? :shock: Wait, it's April 2006. Never mind... I think I'm stuck in 1996. :giggle:

My mother got pregnant with me at age 18 and had me at 19...

then in 91 she had my sister
and in 92 she had my sister

Also when I was 18 years old she got preggy again, then at 19 she had the twins... WHAT A TRIP!

I'm a mom to those twins~ love babies....... since i can't have kids......

19 ...
My mom says how of all the things you could have done..
like smoked a ciggy, or do some weed, maybe even get drunk..
you HAD to get PREGGERS?!

(btw I have never done drugs, smoked..have gotten drunk a few times.
But she jokes that I could have done something lesss permanent. :dunno:

I love my girls :grouphug: I would never trade having them for nothing!

i got preggy with the twin boys- Joseph and Alan when i was 22 and gave birth to them when i was 23 yrs old but the twins are in heaven..

then my son TJ- i got preggy with him when i was 25 but gave birth to him when i was 26 yrs old..

my last daughter Summer- I got preggy with her when i was 29 and was 29 when i gave birth to her. she is in heaven now.

since then im tied now.. so only 1 son that is living..

I am now 33 but will be 34 in the fall. :D

I was pregnant my first son I was 23 and second son I was 25.. Now I'm 43 but soon will be 44 yuck..

My mother was 18 when she was pregnant .. 19 when I was born. She lost her full college scholarship, geez .. and she made it up much later on, but she had to pay for it.

And my sister was born next 10 months from me!

Luckysmile23 said:
i got preggy with the twin boys- Joseph and Alan when i was 22 and gave birth to them when i was 23 yrs old but the twins are in heaven..

then my son TJ- i got preggy with him when i was 25 but gave birth to him when i was 26 yrs old..

my last daughter Summer- I got preggy with her when i was 29 and was 29 when i gave birth to her. she is in heaven now.

I hope you don't mind me to ask you question. I know you will get married soon. What if your future husband want to have a baby with you?

I remember your story about your babies... It touching my heart and feel hurt for you... :hug: I know how you feel... :hug:

LisaMarie said:
i was pregnant with my 1st baby when i was 26 then i had 2nd one when i was 28.. heh.. now im 29.. i was hoping to have one more... :fingersx: :lol: but my hubby doesnt want one more! he think 2 boys are too much for him..

:D opposite to me...

My hubby want to try 3rd for girl because we have 2 sons. I said no and think 2 is enough... :D

My mom got pregnant with me when she was 18 years old and had my sister at 21 years old, eventually having my younger brother at 28.

As for me, I was pregnant at 19, 20 (both resulted in miscarriages). So I eventually got pregnant again at 21 and gave birth at 22 with my first born. Yeah I got pregnant again at 22 and gave birth at 23 with my second child.

GalaxyAngel said:
My birth mom was 17 yrs old when she had me..
I was 18 and got pregnant 1st son. :) Right now My eldest son 13 yrs old.

Damn I've got wrong math... *figures years*
I was first preggy when I was 21 then turn 22 yrs old birth my son!
He'll be 15 yrs old on June 15th :shock: went fast my son's age..

GalaxyAngel said:
Damn I've got wrong math... *figures years*
I was first preggy when I was 21 then turn 22 yrs old birth my son!
He'll be 15 yrs old on June 15th :shock: went fast my son's age..

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Okay.. you laugh me...

Here's..
you gonna be like this..
duct%20tape.jpg

then I will laugh you back! *pffffttt*

Luckysmile23 said:

oh man! im so sorry to hear that...:hug:

Let's see.... I was 26 when my oldest was born, 27 with my 2nd (15 months later -- not planned, and not fun), and 31 with my youngest.

I've always felt bad about having my first 2 so close together because I don't remember very much about my 2nd one when he was a baby. Relatives will say "Remember when Marcus used to ...." and I don't remember. Or I'll look at pictures that we took of him and can't remember what event it was or why I took the picture.

Liebling:-))) said:
I hope you don't mind me to ask you question. I know you will get married soon. What if your future husband want to have a baby with you?

I remember your story about your babies... It touching my heart and feel hurt for you... :hug: I know how you feel... :hug:

I do not think I need baby. I think enough for now. I have two children and my fiancee luckysmile has one lucky son. I dont want more baby... I know the feeling... I still love her so much as I love our children. family is fun.

Back