How do you like to personalize your living space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think they cost?

dollar at the dollar store, I just bought one last night at home depot for $4 and it has the fractions for those in the need ( got it for my wife if you needed to know) lol

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 3
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
A) if you can't afford a tape measure you can't afford to do anything to room anyway, do this whole thread is moot

B) you arms are LONGER than a foot, it's not that we don't believe you have long arms. It's just funny that tou think your arms only a footlong. Okay......how wide is the moniter for your laptop. You're obsessed with your laptop you must know how wide it is.

My laptop? Either a 7 or 10. I'm not too sure. However, my arms were measured years ago, and I had a wingspan of, I believe, 48 inches, although I'm not sure how my old school got that number. I could be wrong, too, cause I don't remember the exact number :dunno: I do know it's over 30, though, and certainly over 35.

If you want to sell your condo, always go with a neutral color which are white, off-white, and tan. No bold colors.

I know that and said I would have to paint my bedroom walls over. I had my bedroom painted a few years ago and was not planning of trying to sell my condo. We have a new company managing the condo now and they're worst than the company. I will paint my bedroom an off white , but not white . It's a drag most people like boring white walls.

Are you a Hobbit?

Nope. Like I said, I'm over six feet tall. I am no where near a Hobbit. Remember, this house was made way back in the 70's it 80's. That might've been the norm then.

And my Dad is 6 ft 2 inches, and I'm just one inch shorter than he is. Heck, we swear I grew to 6 ft 3 inches, cause I'm just barely taller than he is now.

My laptop? Either a 7 or 10. I'm not too sure.
:shock:

However, my arms were measured years ago, and I had a wingspan of, I believe, 48 inches, although I'm not sure how my old school got that number. I could be wrong, too, cause I don't remember the exact number :dunno: I do know it's over 30, though, and certainly over 35.
Did you read what Ambrosia posted about wingspan? It should be about the same as your height. If your wingspan is 48" then you are about four feet tall.

*Giving up this thread and going elsewhere* I need to find other things to comment on than my math skills.

:shock:

Did you read what Ambrosia posted about wingspan? It should be about the same as your height. If your wingspan is 48" then you are about four feet tall.

And I'm not. 30-35, possibly a little more or less. I don't remember the exact number.

Then why do you go thru the door sideways? :lol:

Like I said, I'm over six feet tall. I am no where near a Hobbit. Remember, this house was made way back in the 70's it 80's. That might've been the norm then.

And my Dad is 6 ft 2 inches, and I'm just one inch shorter than he is. Heck, we swear I grew to 6 ft 3 inches, cause I'm just barely taller than he is now.
Sometimes older people shrink in height.

Then why do you go thru the door sideways? :lol:

Sometimes older people shrink in height.

I think he took it as a vertical shot and does not know how to rotate it before posting here.

Ok, try to guess how much space you have.

Try to guess how wide the book shelf or desk is.

You guess that you have 36" of empty space. You guess that the desk you want to buy is 35" long so it will fit in.

You bring desk up to your room. You find out that the desk does not fit in your living space. You use a tape measure and realized that your space is 34" long. The desk is 38" long.

What would you do? I would hate to see you spend all this money and time/energy getting desk to your house only to see that it does not fit.

Well, I have begun the process of better organizing my room. I have placed my TV, Blue-Ray with WiFi included, cable box, and laptop all in one place. My surge protector has room for a couple more plugs, but I am going to leave those open in case of an emergency. All my charging plugs are separate from my daily use stuff, because I don't want to overload my protector. I still need a desk, though, and I'll figure it out. For now, my older TV's and my other stuff will stay on the east side of my room. My electronics I use are in the southwest side of my room.

More Bang for Your Buck: Double-Duty Furniture Ideas | Apartment Therapy

If have a small bedroom you could buy furniture that does double duty. My house in California had small bedrooms so I brought myself a platform wooden bed that had drawers on the sides. I could keep my sheets and extra blankets there. My bed also had no space under it , it was right on the floor and that meant I did not have to dust under it or be losing things under my bed . I wish I could find a bed like that again.

Ok, try to guess how much space you have.

Try to guess how wide the book shelf or desk is.

You guess that you have 36" of empty space. You guess that the desk you want to buy is 35" long so it will fit in.

You bring desk up to your room. You find out that the desk does not fit in your living space. You use a tape measure and realized that your space is 34" long. The desk is 38" long.

What would you do? I would hate to see you spend all this money and time/energy getting desk to your house only to see that it does not fit.

Id bash it into a million pieces and push the pile of rubble into the space... see it fit.

hF65D7B18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back