How do you like to personalize your living space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Long way? I don't understand.
Do you know how to measure the perimeter of a rectangle? You need the length and the width.

funny-animated-gif-cat-space-jump-felix-baumgarter.gif

Yes. They're quite long. I can reach a fan on my feet without needing to stand on something.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I'm dying DYING.

A foot is not long, it's 12 inches. The keyboard for your laptop is longer than that.

Do you know how to measure the perimeter of a rectangle? You need the length and the width.

Been a long time since I actually measud ANYTHING. Haven't had the need to :hmm:

This just gave me a twisted idea, take one room in my house and divide it into all these cubes with a path/hall/stairs and make 40 condos for midgets... pay my house off and do all the landscaping in a years time...with Hired help.

Been a long time since I actually measud ANYTHING. Haven't had the need to :hmm:
Well, I'm telling you, you have the need now.

Get a measuring tape and measure your room.

I cant resist... I just cant....god help me....

Attachments

• 52328-i-saw-midget-carrying-a-tv_w.jpg
    52328-i-saw-midget-carrying-a-tv_w.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 36
I'm laughing because you think your arms a foot long and that that's long. Reba's trying to help you out.

If you are 6 feet tall, and your arms are one foot long, think about it, 6 of your arm lengths would be as long as your body.......which would really make you like I don't know.....18 feet tall.

Your arms are longer than a foot, prob at least 3x longer

And how did you determine that measurement?

Look at the picture of my arm. That's a long arm, and it's easy measure with it. In fact, both arms easily cover my room door and closet at the same time.

Look at the picture of my arm. That's a long arm, and it's easy measure with it.

It's certainly not easy to measure with when you think they're only 12 inches long.......that'd be some mighty inaccurate measuring right there. :D

These two doors both arms can easily cover.

Attachments

• IMG_20140124_135904_0.jpg
    IMG_20140124_135904_0.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 24
Look at the picture of my arm. That's a long arm, and it's easy measure with it. In fact, both arms easily cover my room door and closet at the same time.
You could measure with that but it wouldn't be standard, so it wouldn't be useful to anyone else.

That's how things were measured centuries ago but it wasn't standard enough for modern business, construction, and engineering. That's why we now have measuring devices such as rulers, yardsticks, measuring tapes, calipers, compasses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back